Metaphor: ReFantazio - New game from Persona team

Abby_TheLastofUs

13 minutes ago, Dantes_994 said:

Considering some of the bad news we got for P3R I'm looking forward to this more!

though I'll be getting both for sure 

I doubt they can fuck up P3R

What P3R bad news?

12 minutes ago, darkrequiem7 said:

Probably that P3R only contains the content from the original game, and not P3P or FES that had extra content. Meaning no FeMC or The Answer (the latter of which I haven't played but hear very mixed reviews about).

It also means there won't be an Aigis S.Link, no Elizabeth dates, no walking Koromaru, among other QOL features that FES added

17 minutes ago, darkrequiem7 said:

Probably that P3R only contains the content from the original game, and not P3P or FES that had extra content. Meaning no FeMC or The Answer (the latter of which I haven't played but hear very mixed reviews about).

Oh that, I thought it was some really bad news like not being on PS consoles lol

18 minutes ago, darkrequiem7 said:

Meaning no FeMC or The Answer (the latter of which I haven't played but hear very mixed reviews about).

I can live with that, never liked or cared about female main character, I always thought that unecessary, The Answer was okay just gave some closure to Door-Kun.

48 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It also means there won't be an Aigis S.Link, no Elizabeth dates, no walking Koromaru, among other QOL features that FES added

Exactly that yeah, plus the changed voice cast 

I'm no way a purist but some of the actors listed aren't that good compared the OG crew

41 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

I can live with that, never liked or cared about female main character, I always thought that unecessary, The Answer was okay just gave some closure to Door-Kun.

The Answer could have been fixed

Though I never used the female MC I always thought it was a great addition to the game which the future games kinda lacked 

Also cutting Elizabeth, AIgis, and other FES stuff just seems lazy to me

Having said all of that I'm still gonna pick up the game, no doubt about it

Just not a day one which it would have been otherwise 

9 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

why? it was obvious from the start it was multiplatform. Xbox just pays to have announcement rights or some shit

I know about the embargoes but that only usually lasts a few days (like P3R/Tactica), with this taking a bit longer it had me doubting

• 1 month later...

As a Megami / Tensei / Persona player for many years, I can only say,... no matter what the various devolpers of these games touch,.. it will always be fun. And I'm also looking forward to playing such games again, like a honey cake horse

Digital Devil Story Megami Tensei (1987) - Filmaffinity

• 4 months later...