What is your most played game ever?

Ozetkiller

Between Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 3, and World At War I have played at least 10000 hours. Just in BO2 and MW3, I remember from the Stats menu I had over 3k each just in these two games, and I was playing CoD literally every single day since WaW was released all the way until late 2014. 

I don't own a PlayStation 5 yet, but Exophase grabs the same play data for PS4 games, so here are my top five:

1. Knockout City - 136 hours
  2. Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - 94 hours
  3. LittleBigPlanet 3 - 92 hours (not counting PS3 playtime)
  4. Puyo Puyo Tetris - 80 hours
  5. Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 - 69 hours

Some runner-ups include Sackboy: A Big Adventure (37 hours), Ratchet & Clank and Team Sonic Racing (28 hours) and Sonic Frontiers (27 hours). Not entirely sure how accurate some of these are, but some do match up with in-game timers if available, and some other ones without in-game timers either sound about right or match up with data stated in my PlayStation Wrap-Up reports.

• Like 1

I only just got my PS5 this year, and had not actually understood you could download the PS4 verison of Skyrim or how easy is was. Had 100% trophies on PS4, and had 283 hours. On Ps5, 47 and trying to build up to the 100% (I know I can download the PS4, but PS5 is already there, and I love the game anyways)

Fallout 4- 504 hours

The Sims 4: 474 hours.

Cyberpunk- 91 hours

The Witcher 3- 55 hours.

GTA V had a similar fate to Skyrim for me, yeah I don't know how I was clueless about getting the PS4 one and not PS4. PS4 is 464 hours, I just stuck with PS5 verison.

I knew most people will have many hours played in multiplayer games (cod, fortnite etc) but i always find it fascinating if someone has many hours played in a singleplayer game. What is your guys most played singleplayer game ?

Edit: my one is apparently The Last of Us Part 2 with 96 Hours (talking about games with no multiplayer or coop at all)

Edited by Ozetkiller

• 2 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed Valhalla - 169 hours

Batman Arkham Knight - 108 hours

Yakuza Like A Dragon - 105 hours

Doesn't account for PS3 games though which is where I definitely spent the most time playing certain games. Rock Band 2 and Rock Band 3 alone I've had to have played for over 3000 hours each. Those were basically the only games I played for like 5 years straight as I was one of the highest ranked Rock Band players worldwide at that time and spent all my video game time trying to uphold my ranking and practicing and improving scores. Insane amount of money spent on song packs and DLC, also in the thousands likely. 

I took that plastic instrument fad real seriously lol. 

• Like 1

L1b1fbd.png

Currently, this holds the record for me, as I spent a total of 402 hours before the server shutdown. Just to clarify, I got the platinum in about 62 hours (I wrote that down), but the rest of the playtime was for casual play. I enjoyed it that much.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ChilledBrandon said:

GTA Online/GTA 5 I'd imagine. For the longest time it was alI I played on PS3 until I finally got a PS4 and then I bought it for that too and played it a lot on that as well.

Unable to see PS3 times, but for the PS4/PS5 era…Advanced Warfare is your most played game in terms of both hours and launches

Edited by NaMeTaKeN33
  • Like 1

Probs Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped. Used to be my default game in my childhood when I came back from school.

Not sure though, as when we’re kids the time seems to pass sooo slowly. It could be something more recent. Demon’s Souls PS3 and Monster Hunter Freedom 2 also strong candidates.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My top 3 most played ps4 / ps5 games are:

Multiplayers:

Apex Legends 1775 hours

Uncharted 4 1270 hours

Fortnite 1184 hours

Singleplayers:

Ghost of Tsushima (inculding legends mode) 447 hours

Returnal 400 hours

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 399 hours

If we go by all time, it would be Uncharted 3 multiplayer and GTA 4

Warrior_of_Doom.png

Edited by Warrior_of_Doom
  • Like 1

Most played PlayStation games:

Monster Hunter: World (apparently) - 170 hours

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (Working on platinum atm) 104 hours

Cyberpunk 2077 - 80 hours

Nothing compared to other platforms for me.

Example on Steam we have:

Final Fantasy XIV - 2,552 hours

Elder Scrolls Online - 1,651 hours

Idle Champions - 837 hours

But I'm working on more Platinum and more games played in general.