Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

Thats the question bro, they don't answer about it, personally or not.

About to fix, they answer this (image), is not really clear, if you count they launch patches after april/21

Now, if you asking for a private server, maybe they answer

I hope they answer you

spacer.png

12 hours ago, SinicalFox said:

So i have personally emailed the team about the game and the trophies and i will hear back since the game will still be active till end of  December 2024

I will keep you guys posted when i hear back from them

Nah, I seriously doubt that. It's not that simple. Literally, all of us have done the same thing since the news broke, and nothing came from it. I messaged them myself some months back, but they didn't respond. From my understanding, since they're done with the overall production of the game, they're no longer maintaining the services, which explains why the developers destroyed the database. They just abandoned the entirety of it (but not before taking our money and running). Your best bet is the file a complaint on the BBB website regarding Gun Media Holdings Inc...

• Like 2

On 10/19/2023 at 5:51 AM, Evil25Illusion said:

If you check the BBB website about Gun Media Holdings Inc., you can see a huge wave of upticks in the complaints recently. It's massively flooded compared to the last while. 

So unfortunately, BBB is toothless. Got a response that my complaint is be closed as unanswered because Gun is simply ignoring them.

Unless the private server idea resurges, everyone is shit outta luck

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

So unfortunately, BBB is toothless. Got a response that my complaint is be closed as unanswered because Gun is simply ignoring them.

How do they get away with just ignoring a government agency that can shut you down for non compliance lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

How do they get away with just ignoring a government agency that can shut you down for non compliance lol

BBB is not a government agency nor does it have the power to do... well, anything, really.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

The "private servers" term is misleading. They must be open-source for them to be officially verified on PSNProfiles.

But yeah... 

The situation looks bad. It's a crock. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil25Illusion said:

The "private servers" term is misleading. They must be open-source for them to be officially verified on PSNProfiles.

But yeah... 

The situation looks bad. It's a crock. 

Eh.. semantics.

Honestly, at this point, I might be willing to eat the flag on closed-source servers. Doesn't affect anything except leaderboards

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Eh.. semantics.

Honestly, at this point, I might be willing to eat the flag on closed-source servers. Doesn't affect anything except leaderboards

I'm with you on this one, I don't care about rankings, and I'd rather be without drops

spacer.png

On 10/9/2023 at 8:45 AM, Needles said:

This isn’t happening. There is zero evidence. You’re being trolled.

I would be happy to be proved wrong.

On 10/9/2023 at 8:48 AM, Evil25Illusion said:

That likely explains why no news has arisen about that situation. 

Oh well, doesn't seem too surprising, I guess.

@mrzizich Well, are you a troll?

*checks forum profile*

Last visited: August 15

Until further notice, I’m going to say the answer is yes.

• Like 2

On 10/20/2023 at 12:28 PM, Evil25Illusion said:

Nah, I seriously doubt that. It's not that simple. Literally, all of us have done the same thing since the news broke, and nothing came from it. I messaged them myself some months back, but they didn't respond. From my understanding, since they're done with the overall production of the game, they're no longer maintaining the services, which explains why the developers destroyed the database. They just abandoned the entirety of it (but not before taking our money and running). Your best bet is the file a complaint on the BBB website regarding Gun Media Holdings Inc...

Yah that's fair enough , it's worth a shot in the dark and hope for the best but i bet sending a complaint to the BBB would put a fire under them to fix it

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SinicalFox said:

Yah that's fair enough , it's worth a shot in the dark and hope for the best but i bet sending a complaint to the BBB would put a fire under them to fix it

For sure. I'm not really implying we should "give up". Although it does seem really hopeless at this point. If our numbers were bigger as a community, like a couple of thousand or so, I'm sure we'd have more of a chance at landing a greater impact on Gun Media Holdings Inc. (they are "Holding" our money, and quietly walking out the door with it). They are a scum-ridden company as far as I'm concerned. They go to work every day to be paid, not to actually do their job, because if that were the case, they'd show more concern over their customers. It's like being deliberately baited into buying something and then getting short-ended because of it. Most of us would have already gotten the platinum by now due to the warning of server closure...but no, the company just had to ruin it for everyone. 

10 minutes ago, Evil25Illusion said:

If our numbers were bigger as a community, like a couple of thousand or so, I'm sure we'd have more of a chance at landing a greater impact on Gun Media

That's simply not true. They said development is over; no amount of begging, crying or threatening them will change this fact.

You don't have to move on with your life, but you'll have more time to do better things than waiting for F13 to get fixed.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Helyx said:

That's simply not true. They said development is over; no amount of begging, crying or threatening them will change this fact.

You don't have to move on with your life, but you'll have more time to do better things than waiting for F13 to get fixed.

Yes, it could be true. Look at the giant uproar Sony caused when they said they were shutting down the PS3 store. It didn't happen due to the masses. And this isn't any different, really. Even if nothing comes from this, it changes nothing. It just proves our point more. They're just a useless development team, like a lot of modern-day ones.

Never said begging, never said crying, never even implied threatening them. At best, myself and others, have been voicing concerns over their practices as a business and how scummy they are for screwing over the people who keep them in business. 

But yeah, that's a fair second statement. Regardless, I'm going to remember that they did this, and I'll always be checking back.

58 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I think their point was more they intentionally screwed it up when they said no more development

An example of what they did was essentially

We built this here house for y'all and we been keeping up the repairs mostly. But we have decided to stop that now the repairs are on your dime

Proceeds to set c4 all over the house then douse it in gasoline and as they exit they toss a match in and it starts to burn then there just like you get a year of a burnt out house before we set off the c4 and destroy what remains

Sure you can still live out of a fire gutted house but why would you? 

2 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

An example of what they did was essentially

We built this here house for y'all and we been keeping up the repairs mostly. But we have decided to stop that now the repairs are on your dime

Except the house is functional (the game works). Trophies would be similar to having a nice flower garden or something else that's purely ornamental and not devastating to the overall usefulness of the house. Also, the "on your dime" is not applicable in this hypothetical.

Again, I won't force anyone to move on with their lives, but you'd be better off if you did. Think of all the other games you could play instead of worrying about Friday the 13th.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Helyx said:

Except the house is functional (the game works). Trophies would be similar to having a nice flower garden or something else that's purely ornamental and not devastating to the overall usefulness of the house. Also, the "on your dime" is not applicable in this hypothetical.

Again, I won't force anyone to move on with their lives, but you'd be better off if you did. Think of all the other games you could play instead of worrying about Friday the 13th.

but everyone is playing, I believe that no one has abandoned their PS, only with some frequency some people come to check if there is anything new or not, from Gun's point of view we are not going to achieve anything, the ideal would be for someone to know how to make a private code server

4 hours ago, Helyx said:

There's already a private third party server in the makes. What y'all really want is an open-source third party server.

this, an open source server, I wrote it wrong, but the "under development" that was announced here was never heard from again, we don't know if it was true or a troll

Just now, EnGenaro said:

the "under development" that was announced here was never heard from again, we don't know if it was true or a troll

It was 100% true, but it's closed-source (currently) so it's not quite as desirable.