Lucas

Trophy Hunters League - Reboot - Season 27 begins Friday July 10!

17,254 posts in this topic

Congrats on the league wins guys! Bit late to comment as I've been on a big Path of Exile session with the latest patch and just remembered the season finished :P

With so many people on the wait list, I'll go ahead and bow out. I won't be doing much trophy hunting soon, and I'll be focusing on UR plats for a while when I do. So, I don't want to waste a spot and give people free wins. :P

I am also going to be dropping out, haven't has much time lately. So I'll let someone else join that will hopefully be more active. Cheers ✌️

I will miss the leaving folks, hopefully you will return in a future season! I will gladly waste my spot giving people free wins xD 

3 minutes ago, Omar said:

giving people free wins xD 

Don't give that @Wdjat Prinny Doods bird a free win next season, he doesn't deserve it :P.

Oh what the heck, Sign me up for the waiting list. totally wasn't convinced to do this

17 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Don't give that @Wdjat Prinny Doods bird a free win next season, he doesn't deserve it :P.

I will try to face the prinny with all my might, but I lost our previous encounters......he always explodes when he's about to lose, not fair! xD 

Thanks for the wonderful time guys, really happy I finished my long stay on the league inside Platinum league. xD

Keep rocking and whoever earns my spot congratulations

10 minutes ago, ihate_ray said:

can the waiting list be updated please :D

Well since @HcG Clawz has access to the OP I'd say it's probably about another year before it gets updated again :awesome:.

7 hours ago, ihate_ray said:

can the waiting list be updated please :D

Don't worry, you've been added to the waiting list. @HcG Clawz just hasn't updated the OP yet ;).

Season 20 is a milestone!

And I did say that one of my goals in 2017 was to finally win one of these leagues.

So, for Season 20 only, I am coming out of retirement and would like to be put on the waiting list.

The league is not dead everyone. @HcG Clawz and the other admins have been busy the last few weeks so the break will be longer than usual. We don't have a set date at the moment but I can assure you there will be another season. 

12 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

The league is not dead everyone. @HcG Clawz and the other admins have been busy the last few weeks so the break will be longer than usual. We don't have a set date at the moment but I can assure you there will be another season. 

It's fine it takes longer, gives me more time to prepare some plat rain days for season 21 :)

20 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Longer than usual? The breaks are usually a month as is. :P 

18 minutes ago, Zach said:

@Wdjat Prinny Doods I think it's time for a Prinny takeover. ;) Do i still have a bond with the dragon @Dragon-Archon to make this a smooth takeover?

Sure, I'm always up for a takeover. :awesome: 

14 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, I'm always up for a takeover. :awesome: 

Nothing like a little scuffle in the Treasure Room to form a bond, :awesome: The good ol' days. ^_^ 

Season 20 info coming soon (not my soon though, @HcG Clawz's soon :awesome:). One thing I can say for certain is that season 20 won't start before this season of the Team League is nearing its end/over.

25 minutes ago, Zach said:

Nothing like a little scuffle in the Treasure Room to form a bond, :awesome: The good ol' days. ^_^ 

Yep, I miss those days. It just isn't the same without the screams from the torture chamber :P .

24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Season 20 info coming soon (not my soon though, @HcG Clawz's soon :awesome:). One thing I can say for certain is that season 20 won't start before this season of the Team League is nearing its end/over.

Clawz's soon? So Season 20 isnt coming this year then dood? :awesome: