Trophy Hunters League - TEAM LEAGUE SPECIAL WINNERS: ApriIis + Gaz + Shotty + Steve

Season 41  

20 members have voted

1. 1. League restructuring (see post with season 41 information)

• I would like to see the leagues be redivided based on the Team League scores
    • I don't want this to happen and want the leagues to stay exactly the same
  2. 2. Golden Games picks

• I liked the Golden Games that were chosen during the Team League season
    • I like the concept of Golden Games, but don't like the games that were chosen during the Team League season (please elaborate)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons
  3. 3. Golden Games value

• I think Golden Games should be worth less (x1,5 multiplier)
    • I think the Golden Games multiplier of x2 is just right
    • I think the Golden Games should be worth more (x3 multiplier)
    • I don't like the concept of Golden Games and think it should be removed for future seasons

10 hours ago, Krazy_99 said:

Seeing as dawnofthedead hasn't scored at all so far I thought I would just keep my score low, could have been a huge upset if he decided to start earning trophies this fixture 1f602.png

Also can I just add that I like this new format we're currently running, where we have a 4-day fixture and then a single day break inbetween. It may make the season last slightly longer but it gives us a breather to focus on the upcoming fixture, and I'm pretty sure Shogun is happy with counting the scores on the day off instead of losing time during a fixture. Hopefully we can continue to do it this way in the future seasons 

I agree. It is better this way.

FYI, due to a consecutive streak of posting 0 across 5 fixtures, iSkyIa and dawnofthedead34 are now considered inactive for the rest of the season, meaning even if they earn trophies, their scores will still be 0.

I also am surprised at my luck in Silver League. I am not sure it'll last. Starting to hit a dry spot in my gameplay for earning trophies.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

On 27/04/2021 at 6:02 AM, ShogunCroCop said:

I also am surprised at my luck in Silver League. I am not sure it'll last. Starting to hit a dry spot in my gameplay for earning trophies.

Same with me, I'm amazed I'm still top of the Gold League. I've just started Control so I'm hoping the trophies from that can be enough to keep the winning streak going.

• Like 2

On 27.4.2021 at 7:02 AM, ShogunCroCop said:

I agree. It is better this way.

FYI, due to a consecutive streak of posting 0 across 5 fixtures, iSkyIa and dawnofthedead34 are now considered inactive for the rest of the season, meaning even if they earn trophies, their scores will still be 0.

1 hour ago, Krazy_99 said:

Same with me, I'm amazed I'm still top of the Gold League. I've just started Control so I'm hoping the trophies from that can be enough to keep the winning streak going.

So far I'm rocking through Fixture 6 with Guitar Hero & Rock Band
and try to get my 6th win in S 31 & 11th consecutive win.
@Jello is giving me a tough high scoring match.

Edited by microsamm
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, microsamm said:

So far I'm rocking through Fixture 6 with Guitar Hero & Rock Band
and try to get my 6th win in S 31 & 11th consecutive win.

Good luck with those games, I struggled with the trophy lists with some of the Guitar Hero games but managed to get the platinum for Band Hero

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Krazy_99 said:

Good luck with those games, I struggled with the trophy lists with some of the Guitar Hero games but managed to get the platinum for Band Hero

Thanks! I can't get the platinum in Band Hero the servers are down. ?
No platinum possible, but I try to get every possible trophy in my skill ability and have fun.

On 4/28/2021 at 6:50 AM, Krazy_99 said:

Control is slow going on the trophies at first, but picks up quickly. If it wasn’t for my flurry of Prey trophies last night, I would have lost. As it stands, it looks like I won again, depending on any syncing that my opponent still needs to do.

Fixture 6 is over. Scores will be counted tomorrow. Fixture 7 matchups will be posted later tonight.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Control is slow going on the trophies at first, but picks up quickly. If it wasn’t for my flurry of Prey trophies last night, I would have lost. As it stands, it looks like I won again, depending on any syncing that my opponent still needs to do.

I got a feeling that I've lost this fixture. Only a few trophies over the last few days due to being so busy with work.

I can't complain though, I'm just shy of hitting 200 trophies for the month, and that's good for me

Fixture 7 matchups:

Platinum League

iSkyIa v X18JELLO18X 
UnwaveringSoul_ v Psy-Tychist
blu3st4rdust305 v microsamm

Gold League

Boooda v GTA_Darren

FallacyUnknown v Krazy_99

Arctic Cress v dawnofthedead34

Silver League

stupid0089 v theshywaterguy

Ichiban-Hybrid v Sptj7

ShogunCroCop v freddie1989

Bronze League

OmegaFenron v odie8391 

ZachTheProdigy- v TheScruffyton

Flex_Da_Brent v me3lingual

This fixture begins a little under 8 hours from now.

• Like 2

Fixture 6 Results:

Platinum League

microsamm (201.4) v (117.3) X18JELLO18X (1)
(1) blu3st4rdust305 (57.7) v (44.1) Psy-Tychist
UnwaveringSoul_ (14.9) v (0) iSkyIa

Gold League

dawnofthedead34 (0) v (10.2) GTA_Darren

Arctic Cress (19.2) v (40.6) Krazy_99 (1)

FallacyUnknown (17.8) v (38.2) Boooda

Silver League

freddie1989 (0) v (24.3) theshywaterguy

ShogunCroCop (27.2) v (12.5) Sptj7

Ichiban-Hybrid (11.8) v (14.5) stupid0089

Bronze League

me3lingual (2.3) v (38.6) odie8391

Flex_Da_Brent (123.6) v (11.5) TheScruffyton

ZachTheProdigy- (26.4) v (0) OmegaFenron

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Fixture 7 scores:

Platinum League

iSkyIa (0) v (20.1) X18JELLO18X 
(1) UnwaveringSoul_ (39.8) v (14.8) Psy-Tychist
(2) blu3st4rdust305 (226.5) v (35.3) microsamm

I think my score may be inflated a bit. Was Goat Simulator (PS3) counted? 

My tally comes up to 168, counting 1 plat.

42 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

I think my score may be inflated a bit. Was Goat Simulator (PS3) counted? 

My tally comes up to 168, counting 1 plat.

You're right...Goat Simulator was counted and it should not have been.

1 hour ago, Ichiban-Hybrid said:

well im not gonna bother winning this league xD

No, looks like you're not :D 

• Like 1

Standings and statistics are updated.

Some interesting things happening...

@microsamm is the first unbeaten player to suffer a loss, leaving Platinum League wide open.

I have clinched Silver League...already. @odie8391 is one win, or one loss by @Flex_Da_Brent, away from clinching Bronze League.

@Krazy_99 still has a healthy lead in Gold League, but @Boooda is by no means out of it...yet.

My bad on forgetting to post Fixture 8 matchups. Here you go:

Platinum League

UnwaveringSoul_ v blu3st4rdust305
X18JELLO18X v Psy-Tychist
iSkyIa v microsamm

Gold League

FallacyUnknown v Arctic Cress

GTA_Darren v Krazy_99

Boooda v dawnofthedead34

Silver League

Ichiban-Hybrid v ShogunCroCop

theshywaterguy v Sptj7

stupid0089 v freddie1989

Bronze League

ZachTheProdigy- v Flex_Da_Brent

odie8391 v TheScruffyton

OmegaFenron v me3lingual

Fixture 8 has been underway for 3 hours, 24 minutes

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3

Congrats @Ichiban-Hybrid for knocking me out of the ranks of the unbeatens. I would have caught up today if it was not for my work trip. I also will be out next fixture due to my work trip, but I am still available for counting the next two fixtures.

So I think at this point, since I am already in the CWC, I'll just save everything for that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Congrats @Ichiban-Hybrid for knocking me out of the ranks of the unbeatens. I would have caught up today if it was not for my work trip. I also will be out next fixture due to my work trip, but I am still available for counting the next two fixtures.

Oof. I didn't mean to do that. Wanted to try RE Village after playing the demo. Good game I gotta say. 

Fixture 8 scores:

Platinum League

UnwaveringSoul_ (57.2) v (144.5) blu3st4rdust305 (1)
X18JELLO18X (5) v (24.7) Psy-Tychist
iSkyIa (0) v (7.3) microsamm

Gold League

(1) FallacyUnknown (37) v (56.5) Arctic Cress (1)

GTA_Darren (34.9) v (70.7) Krazy_99

Boooda (10.3) v (0) dawnofthedead34

Silver League

Ichiban-Hybrid (60.4) v (29.3) ShogunCroCop

theshywaterguy (35.8) v (0) Sptj7

stupid0089 (6.8) v (6.9) freddie1989

Bronze League

ZachTheProdigy- (2) v (31.6) Flex_Da_Brent

odie8391 (76.6) v (11.3) TheScruffyton

OmegaFenron (0) v (0) me3lingual

Fixture 9 has begun. Here are the matchups:

Platinum League

iSkyIa v blu3st4rdust305 
X18JELLO18X v UnwaveringSoul_

microsamm v Psy-Tychist

Gold League

Boooda v Arctic Cress

GTA_Darren v FallacyUnknown

dawnofthedead34 v Krazy_99

Silver League

stupid0089 v ShogunCroCop

theshywaterguy v Ichiban-Hybrid

freddie1989 v Sptj7

Bronze League

OmegaFenron v Flex_Da_Brent

odie8391  v ZachTheProdigy-

me3lingual v TheScruffyton

Standings and statistics will be updated shortly.

• Like 2

Man it takes so much effort to climb the Leaderboards on this site and it's so disheartening to drop positions to people who weren't even in the top 50 a month ago. Even worse when you click their profile and see that they earned something like 1400 trophies in April and they have nearly as many gold trophies as bronze. ? Idk, sucks the enjoyment out of it. Just wanted to vent don't mind me.

28 minutes ago, Boooda said:

Man it takes so much effort to climb the Leaderboards on this site and it's so disheartening to drop positions to people who weren't even in the top 50 a month ago. Even worse when you click their profile and see that they earned something like 1400 trophies in April and they have nearly as many gold trophies as bronze. 1f612.png Idk, sucks the enjoyment out of it. Just wanted to vent don't mind me.

Haha vent away! I'll never be high up on the leaderboard but yeah it is disheartening when you see so many profiles with ratalaika, 30 minute platinums with like 10 gold trophies passing by above you in the leaderboard. I know my trophy intake has increased due to getting PS Now and I have some fairly questionable point and click adventure games but yeah it ruins it a little bit.

Kinda glad there is the 6 hour rule in this league otherwise we'd all be getting like 20 platinums per round. ?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, odie8391 said:

Haha vent away! I'll never be high up on the leaderboard but yeah it is disheartening when you see so many profiles with ratalaika, 30 minute platinums with like 10 gold trophies passing by above you in the leaderboard. I know my trophy intake has increased due to getting PS Now and I have some fairly questionable point and click adventure games but yeah it ruins it a little bit.

Kinda glad there is the 6 hour rule in this league otherwise we'd all be getting like 20 platinums per round. 1f606.png

I'm guilty of a getting easy plats to but that was almost entirely to stay competitive with the leaderboard. I always enjoyed/took pride in being on the first page of Canada's top trophy earners but to see it so easily manipulated is disappointing. Once I hit 500 plats I'll probably just retire altogether. Next month it'll be 10 years since I earned my first plat and I think thats probably long enough to be doing this.