Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Damn man I'm loving this game so much :D You guys made me want that platinum even more :P

I'm making good progress but BF4's double XP weekend is distracting me haha.

Well everyone is more than welcome to have such a wonderful platinum :D

The game is amazing, when I tried the demo I didn't like it, but I fell in love with it after watching some videos and purchased it last Christmas, it's been a wonderful journey ^^

Now I'm working on my backlog, picking what I can here and there, so I'm multitasking too haha besides, playing BF will help you relax a bit from the game, the familiar-catching/recipe-alchemizing part goes down better if you alternate it with something else. Good luck on the league :)

• Like 1

Well everyone is more than welcome to have such a wonderful platinum :D

The game is amazing, when I tried the demo I didn't like it, but I fell in love with it after watching some videos and purchased it last Christmas, it's been a wonderful journey ^^

Now I'm working on my backlog, picking what I can here and there, so I'm multitasking too haha besides, playing BF will help you relax a bit from the game, the familiar-catching/recipe-alchemizing part goes down better if you alternate it with something else. Good luck on the league :)

Ni No Kuni is one of those games that I've started that I really need to go back to.  You'll be pleased to know after our earlier conversations, I have downloaded Catherine to try out at some point....noticed you've been working on it too this fixture, are the Babel stages getting any easier?

• Like 1

Ni No Kuni is one of those games that I've started that I really need to go back to.  You'll be pleased to know after our earlier conversations, I have downloaded Catherine to try out at some point....noticed you've been working on it too this fixture, are the Babel stages getting any easier?

Yeah, I remember I started Ni No Kuni and left it in the middle, then I went back and finished the story and after some time I returned and took the plat home :D

I'm glad about you getting Catherine, you're gonna love the game mechanics, I hope you enjoy it, and believe it or not, after talking about it, I felt like trying Babel again and cleared Altar (stage 1) in my first attempt! I'll keep trying to clear the other three stages every now and then, I hope you enjoy the game :)

• Like 2

Yeah, I remember I started Ni No Kuni and left it in the middle, then I went back and finished the story and after some time I returned and took the plat home :D

I'm glad about you getting Catherine, you're gonna love the game mechanics, I hope you enjoy it, and believe it or not, after talking about it, I felt like trying Babel again and cleared Altar (stage 1) in my first attempt! I'll keep trying to clear the other three stages every now and then, I hope you enjoy the game :)

Congrats buddy. Didn't know about Nino Kuni platinum xD

• Like 1

Damn man I'm loving this game so much :D You guys made me want that platinum even more :P

I'm making good progress but BF4's double XP weekend is distracting me haha.

Hope u enjoy it as much as we did, the scroll of truth was hardest to find. I actually had to make 121 alc recipes for the trophy to pop :( if your looking for some1 to play bf4 with hit this man up!

Peace

Edited by THCBudz

My PS3 has died, so it looks like I'm going to be basically out until I can get a new one. I still have my Vita to get trophies, but I don't have much to play on it. :/

On no, that's not good at all :(  At least you managed to get the Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory plat before it died.  I'm trying to think of some Vita games to suggest you, but my Vita experience is very limited.  I suppose you could work towards the Soul Sacrifice plat?

I think I'm trailing behind in this fixture, spent hours yesterday working on the Lego Hobbit collectibles.  They always seem to take longer than I expect but managed to finally pop the trophies some time after 1am this morning - just got a few miscellaneous trophies to get now before the platinum.  I'm off work though tomorrow so I'm thinking of having a lazy day on the sofa with the PS3.

Yeah Rach. I took the lead last night but I don't think it'll stand. I spent the whole fixture playing catch up after you hit me for 22 PTs in an hour on day 1. I saw that and thought "time to put on the big boy pants"

• Like 1

On no, that's not good at all :(  At least you managed to get the Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory plat before it died.  I'm trying to think of some Vita games to suggest you, but my Vita experience is very limited.  I suppose you could work towards the Soul Sacrifice plat?

I think I'm trailing behind in this fixture, spent hours yesterday working on the Lego Hobbit collectibles.  They always seem to take longer than I expect but managed to finally pop the trophies some time after 1am this morning - just got a few miscellaneous trophies to get now before the platinum.  I'm off work though tomorrow so I'm thinking of having a lazy day on the sofa with the PS3.

Yeah, I'm really glad I was able to finish Hyperdimension Neptunia V before it died, I'd be going absolutely crazy if I hadn't, haha.

I couldn't really get into Soul Sacrifice, and I only plat games I really like. The game got too frustrating after beating Cerberus, and just kind of stopped being fun. Unfortunately, I've pretty much played all the Vita games I have, and I don't want to buy any other games. I thought about picking up Project Diva f, but if I'm going to spend money, I'd rather put it towards a new PS3 instead of a new game.

Edited by Rawrgna

Good luck in the last hour guys and girls. :) 

Maybe we can see some close calls again. I know I lost again haha :P

I'm not sure if I can finish Ni No Kuni for the end of this season but I'll try to. 

Also, I had this idea, maybe for next season we can play 2 fixtures against the same player. Just like in soccer/football. With 10 players per league that will give us 18 fixtures. It'll take a lot longer but it'll make it more exciting I think as you can come back for revenge in round 2.

• Like 4

This league is really working. April 2014 was my best trophy earning month EVER, I got 105 trophies ^^ 

I know that amount is what some of you can get in a couple of days, but for me it's quite an achievement. As for this fixture, I don't know how I did, but I hope I did enough to get my second win of the season :D

Good luck everyone :)

• Like 3

FIX SET 5 30th April - 4th May

PLATINUM LEAGUE

• GarciaFever v dragnierkira
  • Mendant909 v zajac9999
  • shadowhood1111 v MrCostari
  • Diddle666 v DJ-Silver

GOLD LEAGUE

• ExHaseo v HcG-_Clawz
  • JosuePR_41 v HcG-_Terror
  • Goekie v THCBudz
  • Vacio_Luna v xZoneHunter

SILVER LEAGUE

• theshywaterguy v STFUxDxD
  • Hemiak v omar280792
  • Precision-Playy v Krazy_99
  • AdmiralClassy v RachP13

BRONZE LEAGUE

• MeroTheMagician v silverstag88
  • Grindcore12391 v XShadowYakuzaX
  • twaanie v ShogunCroCop
  • nexus_x2007 v TJ-Yoshi

Time till start: 11 Mins ago Approx, sorry for the late release guys, best of luck!

• Like 1