Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

When i started this league i was 47 % completion now im 51% and still raising

I work 30 hours in the week and have 8 hours school plus 3 times soccer in the week and 1 time going to a soccer match and still it feels like i have alot of freetime

When i started this league i was 47 % completion now im 51% and still raising

I work 30 hours in the week and have 8 hours school plus 3 times soccer in the week and 1 time going to a soccer match and still it feels like i have alot of freetime

Wow dude that's really optimistic, That's awesome.

Just an idea, but maybe for the winners of all the respective leagues, there may be could a little trophy/badge image, maybe with the words ' Winner of the _ league Season 1'. Just an idea

Oh dont you worry, i have that covered ;) 

@Precision I meant to say that I will finish the 2 fixtures.

@Precision I meant to say that I will finish the 2 fixtures.

Okay, well , let me know after those 2 fixtures, you might always change your mind :) 

Like Hemiak said, you dont have to drop out just because you started a new full-time job. I have a full-time job, working different shift patterns Monday to Friday. Most of my spare time is taken up by spending it with my girlfriend and 2 sons. I may only get 2-3 hours max to play games, if im not too tired to do so. I dont let that stop me from having fun and enjoy being a part of this tournament.

Have a good think before you decide to drop out, that's all im saying.

Whipped

Not to beat a dead horse, but I agree. A full-time job shouldn't get in the way. I have had to adjust my play time a bit between work and the girlfriend, but I still find time (mainly weekends) to play. And since most fixtures cover at least a Saturday or Sunday (and sometimes both), it doesn't bother me if I don't get good scores during the week.

Whipped

Just kidding guys mine takes up all of my time as well :wub:

• Like 3

Damn you DJ-Silver  :shakefist: Not syncing your trophies until now.

I've hardly played anything all week as I thought you hadn't been online. 

Congrats on you victory though. :)

Ah well, I'll have to win the next fixture I guess. :D

Good luck for the last few hours guys. :)

Edited by zajac9999

Damn you DJ-Silver  :shakefist: Not syncing your trophies until now.

I've hardly played anything all week as I thought you hadn't been online. 

Congrats on you victory though. :)

Ah well, I'll have to win the next fixture I guess. :D

Good luck for the last few hours guys. :)

lol I'm in the same boat, going to have to plow through, just in case.

Lol nothing sneaky on my part I did mention last week I would be moving house and would be unable to update for a couple of days, however if I've done my maths correctly if I can win the next match and you happen to lose, that would make me the league winner, if you were to draw and I won it would be a tie for first, so it's come down to the wire....

GAME ON!!!

FINAL FIX SET (10TH - 14TH MAY)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

• shadowhood1111 v Mendant909
  • DJ-Silver v GarciaFever
  • MrCostari v dragnierkira
  • Diddle666 v zajac9999

GOLD LEAGUE

• Goekie v JosuePR_41
  • xZoneHunter v ExHaseo
  • THCBudz v HcG-_Clawz
  • Vacio_Luna v HcG-_Terror

SILVER LEAGUE

• Precision-Playy v Hemiak
  • RachP13 v theshywaterguy
  • Krazy_99 v STFUxDxD
  • AdmiralClassy v omar280792

BRONZE LEAGUE

• twaanie v Grindcore12391
  • TJ-Yoshi v MeroTheMagician
  • ShogunCroCop v silverstag88
  • nexus_x2007 v XShadowyakuzaX

Another late fixture set release, sorry guys :/ Good luck to all!!! Approx start time: 15 minutes ago

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 1

I can't even pose a threat for my final contender, AdmiralClassy, I'd need my full time to try and fight against him and even in that scenario I'd probably lose anyway lol

Good luck to everyone on this final set, I'll try to stick out of 0 points at least ^^

I can't even pose a threat for my final contender, AdmiralClassy, I'd need my full time to try and fight against him and even in that scenario I'd probably lose anyway lol

Good luck to everyone on this final set, I'll try to stick out of 0 points at least ^^

I don't think we got many points against each other in the last fixture, was boosting Uncharted 2 for the majority of the time :(

I don't think we got many points against each other in the last fixture, was boosting Uncharted 2 for the majority of the time :(

I think you won though, I don't even know how many points I got, but I'm sure I didn't make it to 10, so you have plenty of room for a victory :D 

I hope the Uncharted 2 boosting went great, good luck :)

Could have an early results release today guys! result are already being in the final stages of being verified! =D

Oh yeah and congrats to whoever gets to beat me this fixture set! :P playing GT5 for that 500+hr UR plat, got about 150 Hrs left i reckon

Looking forward, thanks for the headsup dude! :)

Leagues are full updated as of Fixture set 6 results. Congratulations to admiralclassy, the silver Champion! congrats also to RachP13 who has secured promotion to the old league with a fixture still to go  :rolleyes:

Whoop!! I'm not likely to score much this fixture as still boosting Uncharted 2.  Hope to be done with it by the start of the new season!

• Like 1