Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I'm fine with 7 day fixtures too.

By the end of the season, are you counting the CWC? If the season ends to late, I may have to push back the Holiday Special until after Christmas, which means *gulp* it will include New Years...

Why are you so afraid of that? It's not like you'll be counting scores, right?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm fine with 7 day fixtures too.

Why are you so afraid of that? It's not like you'll be counting scores, right?

Is that sarcasm? Last year, I was the only one who counted scores, and I'll probably do that again this year. I don't mind doing that, but it'll be a little harder to do when I need to count in several hundred plats.

By changing the 4 day fixtures to 7 day fixtures, the statistics tables must now say what was the highest score for each type of fixture, for example, earning 400+ points in a 4 day fixtures is more prestigious than earning 400+ on a weekly fixture, thus they should be separated.

I'll mess around with the stats layout a bit for season 11. I'll be doing the last season 10 update later today aswell. 

Also 7 days is great, even if the league lasts a bit longer its less strenuous to stay competitive.

Edited by Boooda

7 day fixtures. Yes please.

That will help my carpal tunnel. I have been having a hard time playing due to it, so I have to pace myself. 7 day fixtures would be perfect, especially with Syndicate releasing the 23rd. I can take it easy the first 3 days of the first fixture, then end with a flourish :)

I was not part of the Holiday Special last year. How does it differ from the juicy goodness of THL?

I will tell you right now that this year's Holiday Special will have some changes compared to last year (which I'm keeping a secret for now), but here's the link to the original thread.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/22406-league-of-trophy-hunters-holiday-special-results-posted/#entry480743

• Like 1

Final Stats for season 10 updated!

Talking points:

1) zajac9999 edges x9zachattack5x not only in the cwc, but in the top scorers category aswell! (1010-1001)

2) HOWEVER x9zachattack5x takes the most platinums title, edging zajac9999 by one! (11-10)

3) Platinum league finishes as top scorers for the 2nd season in a row :awesome: 

4) Most plats in a fixture, the silent but deadly NIALLERMANBUZ with 6!

I also kept track of the predictions this season and this seasons fortune tellers were:

zajac9999 - 3 correct

Platinum: Boooda56

Gold: zajac9999

Silver: ExHaseo

Bronze: x9zachattack5x

man_with_wdjat - 3 correct

Platinum: HcG-_Clawz

Gold: man_with_wdjat

Lookin forward to season 11 :D

Interesting.

I cannot wait to make predictions for Season 11. Prinny, where are those tables?

Talking points:

1) zajac9999 edges x9zachattack5x not only in the cwc, but in the top scorers category aswell! (1010-1001)

2) HOWEVER x9zachattack5x takes the most platinums title, edging zajac9999 by one! (11-10)

3) Platinum league finishes as top scorers for the 2nd season in a row :awesome: 

I also kept track of the predictions this season and this seasons fortune tellers were:

zajac9999 - 3 correct

Ah Boooda letting me down, I'll have to be sure never to predict you to win again. :P And Prinny, predicting himself to win a league? How arrogant!! :D

Other than that the stats are awesome dude, keep up the good work. :)

Looking forward to season 11 where I'll probably be fighting off relegation in plat. :P

• Like 3

Talking points:

zajac9999 - 3 correct

I did say I'd come into bronze league like...

tumblr_n1lefjnfav1s9j8oho1_500.gif

• Like 2