Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

TheAkittaja123 got a plat too.

When will tables be updated?

Weird I put that he had a plat in my counting notes but didn't copy it into the group message for some reason. League tables will most likely be updated in the morning dood

WELL, feel free to check out the stats because they are updated  B)

• Like 1

Weird I put that he had a plat in my counting notes but didn't copy it into the group message for some reason. League tables will most likely be updated in the morning dood

Cool. Just wanted to make sure you made note of it.

WELL, feel free to check out the stats because they are updated  B)

Lookin good.

Ichiban's 125 scares me. I have a feeling I have no chance against him. I doubt I repeat my 94-point fixture from last time. Demands on my time this week are much greater than last week. I anticipate 30-40, maybe.

• Like 1

I thought I was too late to sync the trophies?

Anyway, I've been away for a couple of days. Went to my parents because the family cat had to be put to sleep. 

We don't always count right when the sync period ends just because we aren't always available right when it ends so you most likely synced your trophies before I got around to updating your profile dood.

Also I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your family cat 

How is everyone doing? I am moving slowly but steadily through AC Syndicate. After a close start to the week, Ichiban looks like he is starting to pull away. Which I expected. So I have my work cut out for me. But it looks like there will be no plat this fixture. I'll try for one in fixture 3.

Eh a bit slow start from here. Dealing with the Score Attack in Dengeki Bundo. Probably switch next game after Friday..

Im playing some Driveclub bikes, this game is pretty dam easy. Im in the top 50 of a lot of races lol. 

Hows the plat? Seeing some low %'s but im guessing its just grindy like OG Driveclub. 

Also have 0pts, but the weekend is soon heheh.

Edited by Boooda

The plat is easy, although maxing out all 12 bikes is quite grindy :D Its also the only tropy i need for the plat (and customizing my driver but im saving it for the plat rain day.)

Just as fun as the original game

Also just hit level 38 :D

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 2

So I'm not 1337 enough to be here, but I'm just curious as to why the word 'wives' has appeared in the title? :P

lol the number represents how many matchups there are in a season. For instance there are 16 matchups (4 matchups per league) in a fixture and there are a total of 7 fixtures which equals 112 matchups this season. I put fixtures in the title instead of matchups though just cause it sounds better imo doods.

@YuriG- There isn't really a set timetable for a title change. I changed it to Trophy hunters wives and 112 drama filled fixtures this season because last season I brought up the "league of trophy hunter wives" title as a joke but most of the guys here seemed to have liked the name and asked me to changed it to this for this season so I did dood xD

• Like 1

DST ended today in the US? It changed last Sunday in EU.

Yes, it ended today.

We used to switch the same as y'all, but our government changed it several years ago to March and November. They claimed changing it every April and October was causing too much depression in peopl with the hours of sunlight. I call BS on that. I call BS on the whole notion of DST though, frankly. I don't think it's needed anymore.

• Like 1