Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

26 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Did I hear someone call for banter? I really need a Bat-Signal for times like these when people are in need of help. Anyways, let's start here......

Here are my goals for the season. Some people might refer to this as a "Hit List" but I'll call them my goals. ;) This list may be posted on my fridge to serve as a daily reminder (not really....but maybe :ninja:).

• Beat Psy-Tychist
  • Beat RalphyLDN
  • Beat Jarethgeason
  • Beat Wdog-999
  • Slaughter HcG-_Terror (sorry nothing personal...just the whole Dutch Alliance thing and you have HcG in your name so guilty by association)
  • Beat Omar280792
  • Beat RainstormIII
  • Destroy Granpa Hemiak 
  • Beat the_couchster
  • Crush the hopes and dreams of the poor souls who make it to the CWC
  • Make it back to the Plat League so I can exact my revenge on Whyfire and LucasV9991 :devil:
  • Have Fun!
  • Help Prinny's hostile takeover and put an end to the Clawz regime thus saving THL Oops sorry. Wrong list...that was supposed to stay on my secret personal list. How embarrassing. Let's just pretend that nobody saw that...starts whistling and walks away :ninja:

So basically hide yo kids, hide yo wife because you are destroying everybody dood

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

long list of impossible goals

21428d1380346748-new-rims-yeah-sure-en-f

I'm gonna be really happy for you if you actually manage to complete more than one of these goals, pal ;). Good luck, you're gonna need it :awesome:.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

inevitable revenge

We'll see about that :P.

6 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Nothing personal, you all were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Good to hear that this:

2 hours ago, MStalker58 said:
  • Make it back to the Plat League so I can exact my revenge on Whyfire and LucasV9991 :devil:

is 'nothing personal' :awesome:.

Did I hear someone call for banter? I really need a Bat-Signal for times like these when people are in need of help. Anyways, let's start here......

Here are my goals for the season. Some people might refer to this as a "Hit List" but I'll call them my goals. ;) This list may be posted on my fridge to serve as a daily reminder (not really....but maybe :ninja:).

• Beat Psy-Tychist
  • Beat RalphyLDN
  • Beat Jarethgeason
  • Beat Wdog-999
  • Slaughter HcG-_Terror (sorry nothing personal...just the whole Dutch Alliance thing and you have HcG in your name so guilty by association)
  • Beat Omar280792
  • Beat RainstormIII
  • Destroy Granpa Hemiak 
  • Beat the_couchster
  • Crush the hopes and dreams of the poor souls who make it to the CWC
  • Have Fun!
  • Help Prinny's hostile takeover and put an end to the Clawz regime thus saving THL Oops sorry. Wrong list...that was supposed to stay on my secret personal list. How embarrassing. Let's just pretend that nobody saw that...starts whistling and walks away :ninja:

I await the beating hahahaha

Welp, the time for the fixture ending as come and to all those who said I would be undefeated in bronze league, sorry to disappoint. Bwahaha. Still, was fun trying to catch up and a mistake I won't make again going forward  ?

Not to mention that beating @Hemiak is on the list of goals. That's an easy win. Not sure how that scrub even sneaked into the Gold League.:dunno: In fact, I can't decide which goal is easier: Have fun or destroy Granpa Hemiak? :hmm:

1 hour ago, HcG Clawz said:

Gold League
Mstalker58 v Hemiak

Well.....this is awkward. Didn't expect to be seeing you so soon. Good luck in our match! You are going to need it. :giggle:

3 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

. Not to mention that beating @Hemiak is on the list of goals. That's an easy win. Not sure how that scrub even sneaked into the Gold League.:dunno: In fact, I can't decide which goal is easier: Have fun or destroy Granpa Hemiak? :hmm:

I was going to make a come back and then realized this is actually pretty accurate. :(

Every time I snuck past another opponent last season I was amazed. Unfortunately I also probably earned my last Plat for a while during the first Fixture. I'll. Steadily earn a couple a night but I've never been a juggernaut, even though I've taken 2nd or 3rd like 5 or 6 times. 

On 5/5/2017 at 1:39 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

You do realise I have seen your stats and scores for the past 17 seasons, don't you? ;p

Thing is, I know you can do it but will be a tough season.

@MStalker58, yes indeed the first admin battle this season. I hope to make it worth counting ;)

Surely you haven't forgotten my 161-148 win from 2 seasons ago ;)

I can hang with the best of them when I need to. 

19 hours ago, Rach said:

I would laugh if Hemiak absolutely destroys you :giggle:

Normally I enjoy making people laugh or smile. However, this is one of those rare cases where I'll be rooting for your sadness. :D

49 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

When will we see results from Fixture 1?

42 minutes ago, Lucas said:

As soon as a certain lazy admin has finally confirmed the scores for Silver and Bronze :awesome:.

To be fair to that admin...he is probably questioning his math skills after counting the score for @Wdjat Prinny Doods. Personally, I counted his score 5 times...stared at my computer screen with a confused look on my face...and even considered converting to EU math. There had to be some mistake because there's no way Prinny scored that many points. :P

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

To be fair to that admin...he is probably questioning his math skills after counting the score for @Wdjat Prinny Doods. Personally, I counted his score 5 times...stared at my computer screen with a confused look on my face...and even considered converting to EU math. There had to be some mistake because there's no way Prinny scored that many points. :P

@Wdjat Prinny Doods must have given his account info to @zajac9999 to let him play on his account. No way that dood got that many points by himself and no way that ''the zajac'' scored 0 points :o.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Lucas said:

@Wdjat Prinny Doods must have given his account info to @zajac9999 to let him play on his account. No way that dood got that many points by himself and no way that ''the zajac'' scored 0 points :o.

That explains a lot. Didn't want to straight up accuse Prinny of cheating but there is clearly only one possible explanation for these two things happening at the same time. 

Speaking of scores, this season looks like it is off to a good start. I believe we had 10 different people reach triple digits and a couple breaking 200. Several competitive matches in Fixture 1. The Bronze League looks like it could be interesting with four people posting scores of 100+. Looking forward to some of those matches. Should be an exciting season. :popcorn:

• Like 3

So I just updated the CWC tab in the spreadsheet a bit and made it look a bit nicer. I'll delete the old version by the end of the season if nobody actually prefers the old version over the newer version. If you have any remarks on or maybe new ideas for the statistics, don't hesitate to let me know ;). I'm always open for new ideas :P.

• Like 4