Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

9 hours ago, BraveNoobWorld said:

I’m just gonna kick back and watch the scramble for the second promotion spot in Bronze. We’re all just trying to avoid the Manganese tsunami.

Both of the other two in contention for it seem to be busy with The Last of Us 2 which I have no interest in. Hopefully that's enough of a distraction for me to take it.

17 hours ago, jemmie said:

Six hours later, and you've earned one trophy. Well, I'm overdue for a delay sync, so this will be interesting.

No delay sync here. WYSIWYG. Congrats on the win and earning your first CWC. But I am following you to Gold League, so I intend to get payback there.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

No delay sync here. WYSIWYG. Congrats on the win and earning your first CWC. But I am following you to Gold League, so I intend to get payback there.

I don't know. I'm strongly considering retirement. Once you win an event without any outside help, opponent manipulation, or rule twisting, there's really no place to go but down. I don't even have anything prepped for the CWC, but that's just DLC content anyway.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, jemmie said:

I don't know. I'm strongly considering retirement. Once you win an event without any outside help, opponent manipulation, or rule twisting, there's really no place to go but down. I don't even have anything prepped for the CWC, but that's just DLC content anyway.

I won't stop you. The league is better for having you, but if you feel you need to retire, I get it. Sometimes we just need to unwind.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Platinum League

stupid0089 (11.9) v (11.3) Psy-Tychist

microsamm (208.9) v (73.3) GTA_Darren

Redbeard-Rik (207.9) v (32.9) VASORAT13

Gold League

HCG Clawz (19.3) v (38) theshywaterguy

OmegaFenron (7.5) v (85) Wavergray (1)

shadowhood1111 (32.4) v (233.2) Andrea9281

Silver League

m3lingual (10.3) v (0) Precison-Playyy

Talic007 (0) v (10.3) Omar

jemmie (228.7) v (130.6) ShogunCroCop (1)

Bronze League

Sptj7 (48.9) v (81.3) Arctic Cress (1)

BraveNoobWorld (0) v (19.6) Boooda

Manganese League

X18JELLO18X (49.2) v (69.7) FallacyUnknown

kingofbattle8174 (6) v (118.9) Aprilis

Lucas (42.6) v (9.3) Wdjat Prinny Dooods

Fixture 9 results. @jemmie takes Silver League. But I can hang my hat on the fact that I am still the only one in Silver League to earn Plats this season. Also, I am pretty sure we have never had duplicate scores in the same league before, like we did in the other Silver matchups. Second place in Bronze remains wide open for the taking between @Boooda and @Arctic Cress. Beyond that, there is not much else going on.

Standings and statistics will be updated shortly.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I won't stop you. The league is better for having you, but if you feel you need to retire, I get it. Sometimes we just need to unwind.

We shall see. I'm going to be more or less off the grid the first half of July, so my decision will largely depend on when next season's start date is. I may also want to do something long-term for trophy 10,000, but I have the Dark Rose Valkyrie plat to fall back on in case I continue.

On 2020-06-19 at 8:50 AM, ShogunCroCop said:

Ok, so, we have come up with a unique solution to course correct my blunder with Bronze scheduling:

Fixture 9:

BraveNoobWorld v Boooda

Sptj7 v Arctic Cress

Fixture 10:

freddie v Arctic

freddie v Sptj

DR v BraveNoobWorld

DR v Boooda

Everybody gets to face their correct opponent, and it should be rather easy to pull this off.

The results body tab in the Standings spreadsheet has been updated to reflect this. My apologies for not fixing this earlier.

Reading comprehension 0. Somehow I read that post and thought I had a bye in round 9. Didn’t even sync the trophies I earned during that time. Sorry to anyone affected in the promotion hunt.

2 hours ago, BraveNoobWorld said:

Reading comprehension 0. Somehow I read that post and thought I had a bye in round 9. Didn’t even sync the trophies I earned during that time. Sorry to anyone affected in the promotion hunt.

I was wondering why you got 0. I knew something had to be up. 

4 hours ago, BraveNoobWorld said:

I thought since you already won Bronze league that you were saving your points for the CWC. It's ok though, no problems here.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cress said:

I thought since you already won Bronze league that you were saving your points for the CWC. It's ok though, no problems here.

Nah, no delusions of grandeur on my part. I’m just there to make up the numbers in CWC. If I’m saving points at all, its for next season in Silver.

13 hours ago, BraveNoobWorld said:

Nah, no delusions of grandeur on my part. I’m just there to make up the numbers in CWC. If I’m saving points at all, its for next season in Silver.

Glad I'll be in Gold then. I considered tanking and staying in Silver rather than follow jem to Gold, but with you in Silver, I want no part of that.

1 hour ago, Krazy_99 said:

When would the next season be starting? I apologise if it's mentioned somewhere, I have been looking but I haven't been able to find the answer. 1f605.png

There hasn't been a date set yet for the next season.

Traditionally after the CWC has finished there will be an announcement about anything to do with the next season and possible dates.

Just 12 hours left for the final fixture of the season. Get those points in to count!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Krazy_99 said:

When would the next season be starting? I apologise if it's mentioned somewhere, I have been looking but I haven't been able to find the answer. 1f605.png

I do not know yet. Usually it is 1 to 2 weeks after the end of CWC. I will need time to recompile the leagues based on people who leave or got kicked due to inactivity, and to just give a needed break to those who participated. And I like to give some time to recruit new players for the next season. So the latest it will start is July 15, but it could start as early as July 8.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I do not know yet. Usually it is 1 to 2 weeks after the end of CWC. I will need time to recompile the leagues based on people who leave or got kicked due to inactivity, and to just give a needed break to those who participated. And I like to give some time to recruit new players for the next season. So the latest it will start is July 15, but it could start as early as July 8.

Oh boy. If we start July 8th, my first opponent (and maybe even my second) is getting a free win. I know I just won and all, but I don't think I need that handicap. ^_^

The final fixture has ended an hour ago. We will count tomorrow and finalize the CWC. There are 23 hours until the start of the CWC.

18 minutes ago, jemmie said:

Congrats, @Omar. This week has been absolutely hectic, and I had no time to play anything. Imagine getting @ShogunCroCop this fixture. Looking back, I got one of the luckiest fixture layouts I could have asked for this season (especially when you compare to the horrid luck I had last season).

I didn’t really try this fixture. Had we faced off this fixture, it might have been a low scoring matchup ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Scores for the final fixture:

Silver League

jemme (0) v (31.5) Omar

I thought there was nothing at stake for losing this fixture, but apparently, my loss was so devastating that the "i" was knocked right out of my name! D:

• Like 1