Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Alright guys here are the Leagues. I don't think i made any mistakes but if there are tell me. 

Platinum League

Kochiya-Shana
ReimiSaionji97
zajac9999
ToxiKirby
MStalker58
omar280972
Mah2c
xZonehunter
the_couchster
Whyfire

Gold League

HcG-_Clawz
pureproteinman
HcG-_Terror
Wdog-999
NIALLERMANBUZ
cjshaitan
RainstormIII
Jarethgeason
man_with_wdjat
X18JELLO18X

Silver League

RalphyLDN
Gregorymany
x9zachattack5x
shadowhood1111
Edunstar84
Hemiak
woop94
me3lingual
Mesopithecus
freddie1989

Bronze League

XX_FTW
Ichiban-Hybrid
Obscure_Ale
DocVoltacon
VASORAT13
bladesoframen
Superunknown9281
LucasV9991
ShogunCroCop
jem12345

EDIT. 

Also to avoid any confusion. The league will start on Wednesday 14/9

Here's the Countdown - https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160914T00&p0=136&font=cursive&csz=1

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 4

Wait what, I actually got promoted to Gold and I'm in the same league as Clawz, proteinman, and Terror?! If I actually cared about being successful in the league I would probably cry right now doods...

Fun fact. this is the first time i got demoted after being in platinum league for 13 seasons.

Good luck :awesome:

• Like 2

There's one spot left before the season starts? If there aren't any special requirements I accidentally read over, I don't mind joining. I doubt I'll get that high of score but at least this will get the season to finally start, right ;)?

People who are dutch don't need any other requirements.

So Dragon retires and is immediately replaced with a potential new member of the Dutch Alliance? That's just great. /s  :|

Seriously though, welcome to Andrea and LucasV and thanks for joining because now we can start a new season. I'm beginning to regret starting on Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands this morning and popping around 10 trophies right at the start. Might need to pump the brakes on that game for a day and go back to grinding 100,000 kills in Helldivers.  :hmm:

• Like 3

There's one spot left before the season starts? If there aren't any special requirements I accidentally read over, I don't mind joining. I doubt I'll get that high of score but at least this will get the season to finally start, right ;)?

Awesome, welcome to THL :highfive:. Good to see that the amount of Dutchies hasn't changed :awesome:. Make us proud Lucas :D.

People who are dutch don't need any other requirements.

Lol :lol:.

So Dragon retires and is immediately replaced with a potential new member of the Dutch Alliance? That's just great. /s  :|

That just a coincidence and totally not a conspiracy at all :ninja:.

• Like 2

Fun fact. this is the first time i got demoted after being in platinum league for 13 seasons.

Good luck :awesome:

I don't need luck because there is no hope, I don't even have the energy to wave the white flag. It will probably be like last season where I hit the prinny juice hard, barely score any points, and Stalker will say I will get destroyed in some late fixture against a favorite to win the league I'm in and I'll put on a good show for that one fixture so I can actually get some good highlights on PSPN. ( No that isn't a typo, it is referring to some imaginary ESPN like PlayStation sport show where there are highlights for this league I made up for this post. This joke has probably already failed because I had to explain it before even posting it but whatever the prinny juice is doing all the talking at this point doods)

• Like 3

I don't need luck because there is no hope, I don't even have the energy to wave the white flag. It will probably be like last season where I hit the prinny juice hard, barely score any points, and Stalker will say I will get destroyed in some late fixture against a favorite to win the league I'm in and I'll put on a good show for that one fixture so I can actually get some good highlights on PSPN. ( No that isn't a typo, it is referring to some imaginary ESPN like PlayStation sport show where there are highlights for this league I made up for this post. This joke has probably already failed because I had to explain it before even posting it but whatever the prinny juice is doing all the talking at this point doods)

Dood....

Intervention-With-The-How-I-Met-Your-Mot

• Like 2

Awesome, welcome to THL :highfive:. Good to see that the amount of Dutchies hasn't changed :awesome:. Make us proud Lucas :D.

That just a coincidence and totally not a conspiracy at all :ninja:.

You all are starting to remind me of Hyrda. Bet the monthly Dutch Alliance meetings go a little something like this......

• Like 3

Protein seemed to stop taking all those protein shakes during the THTL, so maybe you still have a chance dood :D.

You all are starting to remind me of Hyrda. Bet the monthly Dutch Alliance meetings go a little something like this......

Lol :lol:, kinda. Clawz has these badass claws, Terror always wants to spread terror, Lucas uses the force and lightsabers, and I have a pet dragon. Then there are MVP-BumperKlever and xZoneHunter (who is an honorary Dutchman).

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4

Wait what, I actually got promoted to Gold and I'm in the same league as Clawz, proteinman, and Terror?! If I actually cared about being successful in the league I would probably cry right now doods...

It's a good thing you don't care as you forgot the biggest danger ......... ME.

EDIT : I have no idea who those other 3 you mentioned are .........

It's a good thing you don't care as you forgot the biggest danger ......... ME.

EDIT : I have no idea who those other 3 you mentioned are .........

Those 3 are THL legends that have done damage in this league for many seasons, you are still relatively new competitor to me and barely a blip on my radar compared to those doods :P

• Like 1

Ahh I am seeming to remember something now ...... Weren't they all members of losing teams in the Teams League recently.........

So you've decided to tempt fate by poking the bear and possibly motivating the trophy hunting beast known as pureproteinman. Not to mention putting a target on your back from the Dutch Alliance. That's.....uhmmmmm......an interesting strategy. Hope that works out for you.  :giggle:

Should be an exciting season in the Gold League so I'll have my popcorn ready. Surely, CJ has to be running out of crappy 4 hour games.  :P

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 3

Should be an exciting season in the Gold League so I'll have my popcorn ready. Surely, CJ has to be running out of crappy 4 hour games.  :P

With only 67 plats, there is no way he ran out of 4 hr plats. He might need to cross the 7 seas to get them, but they are there.

I'm just a bit surprised that there seems to be no national pride besides Dutch in these last few posts.

Good luck to everyone on the coming season! I will perform poorly because I'm working on completion and playing Destiny at the moment, slow progress lol I'll try to stay in Platinum though xD

You're still alive :dance:. Welcome back Omar, I hope you stick around for a while this time.

So you've decided to tempt fate by poking the bear and possibly motivating the trophy hunting beast known as pureproteinman. Not to mention putting a target on your back from the Dutch Alliance.

Don't worry, I'm sure the Dutch Alliance hasn't forgotten about you, I'll make sure they remember to remind them of that evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

So you've decided to tempt fate by poking the bear and possibly motivating the trophy hunting beast known as pureproteinman. Not to mention putting a target on your back from the Dutch Alliance. That's.....uhmmmmm......an interesting strategy. Hope that works out for you. :giggle:

Should be an exciting season in the Gold League so I'll have my popcorn ready. Surely, CJ has to be running out of crappy 4 hour games. :P

I always keep 20 4 hr games close at hand ........ Never know when a real challange will arise Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

It feels great to finally be back in the league after over a year of retirement. I'm not really sure how well I'll do since I'm limited on the games I can play right now, but now that I'm here, I might as well go for the win. Good luck everyone!

With only 67 plats, there is no way he ran out of 4 hr plats. He might need to cross the 7 seas to get them, but they are there.

I'm just a bit surprised that there seems to be no national pride besides Dutch in these last few posts.

• Like 2

I'd get the national pride alliance of my own going but I'm pretty sure there is only one other person on this entire forum who shares my nationality (ee28max.)

There's no way CJ is out of cheesy platinums, he subsists solely on them. The only hope you guys have is that I push him enough in our platinum race that he has to spend time on stuff like Mass Effect or Alpha Protocol to keep up.