Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I got the last trophy in Ibb & Obb two nights ago. It was a gold. Then after last night I have, quick mental math, 6 PTs.

I am about 1/3rd of the way through Crushing on UC1. God this ones even worse than #2 was. It's just so damn cheap. I also got to extra level 20 in Rapunzel last night. I suppose I could start something for quick points but I really want to finish at least one of these games before moving on to something new.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

I got the last trophy in Ibb & Obb two nights ago. It was a gold. Then after last night I have, quick mental math, 6 PTs.

I am about 1/3rd of the way through Crushing on UC1. God this ones even worse than #2 was. It's just so damn cheap. I also got to extra level 20 in Rapunzel last night. I suppose I could start something for quick points but I really want to finish at least one of these games before moving on to something new.

Take your time bud, witchers got me hooked xD

• Like 1

UC1's Crushing is imo the worst of them all. Enemies can easily survive 3 headshots and instantly kill you in the later chapters. Did you already reach the fight in the flooded room? That one and the first fight in the cathedral near the end of the game were the hardest for me.

UC1's Crushing is imo the worst of them all. Enemies can easily survive 3 headshots and instantly kill you in the later chapters. Did you already reach the fight in the flooded room? That one and the first fight in the cathedral near the end of the game were the hardest for me.

Grenades are your friend in the flooded room. Just toss them as they spawn in, and then work your way around to the opposite end of the room. The assault rifle is also your friend until the last 3 or so enemies. The shotgun would be best for them. They go down after about 2 shotty rounds. I already completed Crushing on UC1. I am actually having issues at the end of the train level in UC2.

Grenades are your friend in the flooded room. Just toss them as they spawn in, and then work your way around to the opposite end of the room. The assault rifle is also your friend until the last 3 or so enemies. The shotgun would be best for them. They go down after about 2 shotty rounds. I already completed Crushing on UC1. I am actually having issues at the end of the train level in UC2.

That gives me a sense of relief as I have finished Uncharted 2 and I thought it was a doddle on crushing so hopefully shouldn't struggle with Uncharted 1.

Yeah. I got through the flooded area with 2 restarts. I just killed one or two guys and then worked my way all the way left from where you start. That gave me pretty good angles on the new spawns and I had a small wall in front and one of the huge pillars on my left shoulder keeping me protected from the ledge guys. I'm getting pretty solid with blind firing grenades and can usually get at least one enemy with that when I really need it.

The part after you come out of the plane was BY FAR the hardest for me. Not sure why. I've found that moving back as far as possibly in any given area and letting them come to me increased my survival considerably. I'm having way more problems with this than I did with UC2 crushing. Although still not as many issues as I had with my first Mass Effect 2 play through. :)

However we had like 8 inches of rain last night and crazy thunder storms. I ended up stopping when the power went out, so i'm really hoping it wasn't auto saving at that moment :/

I wish I knew that years ago :S. Are you having trouble with the mini-boss fight on the train?

Yeah. I got through the flooded area with 2 restarts. I just killed one or two guys and then worked my way all the way left from where you start. That gave me pretty good angles on the new spawns and I had a small wall in front and one of the huge pillars on my left shoulder keeping me protected from the ledge guys. I'm getting pretty solid with blind firing grenades and can usually get at least one enemy with that when I really need it.

The part after you come out of the plane was BY FAR the hardest for me. Not sure why. I've found that moving back as far as possibly in any given area and letting them come to me increased my survival considerably. I'm having way more problems with this than I did with UC2 crushing. Although still not as many issues as I had with my first Mass Effect 2 play through. :)

However we had like 8 inches of rain last night and crazy thunder storms. I ended up stopping when the power went out, so i'm really hoping it wasn't auto saving at that moment :/

Awesome, it took me a lot more than 2 retries to get through the flooded room. I believe it was around 25 retries (yeah I wasn't very patient back then). Same with the cathedral fight.

That sucks, I always make a back up regularly.

I agree with Dragon, I think UC1 has the toughest Crushing in the series. UC2 wasn't too bad, only thing I found a little troublesome was Lazarevic. UC3 crushing was a complete joke though doods

Thnx dood :highfive:. UC Golden Abyss Crushing makes UC3 Crushing look like super hard though. That one can be done in 5-6 hours.

I wish I knew that years ago :S. Are you having trouble with the mini-boss fight on the train?

Yes. I got by the helicopter portion no problem. And the platforming, sniping, etc.

The mini boss on the train is hard though. I know I can't melee until I knock off his helmet, but I figure I should just be able to keep pumping rounds into him too. Nothing seems to work. When I do get his helmet off, I am never close enough to melee and I die trying to get close enough.

Yes. I got by the helicopter portion no problem. And the platforming, sniping, etc.

The mini boss on the train is hard though. I know I can't melee until I knock off his helmet, but I figure I should just be able to keep pumping rounds into him too. Nothing seems to work. When I do get his helmet off, I am never close enough to melee and I die trying to get close enough.

What I did was stay near the wagon entrance and shoot around the corner. It took 2 mags from the M7 assault rifle to remove the helmet. After that I threw all the grenades I had and kept pumping bullets into him. I believe he will kneel when you can use the QTE to finish him off.

I've been saving every half hour or so, so it shouldn't be a big deal unless I ended up with a fully corrupted file. *shudder

Ok, I'd still make a back up just in case. Weren't it your kids that overwrote a Rayman save file?

Yeah Golden Abyss was easy overall but it did have those dreaded touchscreen fights you couldn't make a mistake on which sucked dood....

Oh yeah, forgot about those.

What I did was stay near the wagon entrance and shoot around the corner. It took 2 mags from the M7 assault rifle to remove the helmet. After that I threw all the grenades I had and kept pumping bullets into him. I believe he will kneel when you can use the QTE to finish him off.

Ok. I'll try that. I also remember I think I only have 2 or 3 grenades, and only 2 mags in the M7. Not sure what the sidearm has, but I remember not having a ton of ammo to work with. I'll keep trying.

Ok, I'd still make a back up just in case. Weren't it your kids that overwrote a Rayman save file?

My son did overwrite my Rayman Origins save once. After the 5th time I had to start Legends over, I realized the game occasionally does a random auto save and the icon is really faint so it's really easy to miss. After I figured that out I started to wait at lest a full minute between finishing whatever level I was working on and shutting down. The good thing is I only lost my story progress once, as I didn't play anymore levels until I had enough points from challenges to finish it off. The really good thing is that the challenge progress is saved on the server so I never lost that.

One other thing is my kids are very clear on what games they can and can't play and since UC is teen he wouldn't mess with that.

Ok. I'll try that. I also remember I think I only have 2 or 3 grenades, and only 2 mags in the M7. Not sure what the sidearm has, but I remember not having a ton of ammo to work with. I'll keep trying.

Best of luck :D.

My son did overwrite my Rayman Origins save once. After the 5th time I had to start Legends over, I realized the game occasionally does a random auto save and the icon is really faint so it's really easy to miss. After I figured that out I started to wait at lest a full minute between finishing whatever level I was working on and shutting down. The good thing is I only lost my story progress once, as I didn't play anymore levels until I had enough points from challenges to finish it off. The really good thing is that the challenge progress is saved on the server so I never lost that.

One other thing is my kids are very clear on what games they can and can't play and since UC is teen he wouldn't mess with that.

Ok, you have raised them well.

Oh man I've been playing Escape Dead Island to try to help me mount a comeback this round but the game is such garbage taking a loss is actually the best option doods xD

Oh god, I have that downloaded and was hoping to use it for some points later on....

Every single time I have looked at my backlog and said "that looks quick and easy, I should start that...." I have truly disliked the game. I only play games now that I want to play at that moment.

• Like 1

Oh god, I have that downloaded and was hoping to use it for some points later on....

I mean it is easy, the game seems really short, and is good for points but my god is it abysmal dood. Definitely a strong contender to beat out my current worst game on ps3. Oh and you have to beat the game twice, I can't even fathom finishing my 1st playthrough dood

• Like 1