Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

You might be a grinding beast Pete but I am not that good lol, im sure SO4 will be different then loading up a track doing 1 lap then sitting through a minute and a halfs worth of loading screens lol. And yeah I am a little Dragon, I said I would do Grid Autosport with Pete like last August and have only just gotten round to it lmao.

Not sure how well I did, but I'm pretty sure I've scored 100+ points, hopefully I got enough to win given my latest opponent's score in the first fixture. I wonder how much of a headache I've caused for the one counting Bronze's scores.

You haven't caused too many headaches. Clawz and I did  use to have to count proteinman and Shana back when they would score at least 150 a fixture dood 

Lol, that invite was for anyone crazy enough to join. I just assumed you'd be down for it. :D I just quoted Prinny since his comment was originally to me. I figure we can start when Precision needs a break from SO4 and you guys finish(get sick) of TGFP.

Yeah I guessed it was really. Looking forward to playing it actually. :)

Regarding the league I think this may be my first loss in a while, I've been focusing on doing trials in MvC3 and mostly runs in Don Bradman as I want that plat by the end of the week so I don't think my scores so high. Also I just noticed that my opponent has platted HDN:V over the fixture so it'll be pretty close I reckon. 

If I do lose it just means I'll focus more on TGFP. ;)

• Like 1

Yeah I guessed it was really. Looking forward to playing it actually. :)

Regarding the league I think this may be my first loss in a while, I've been focusing on doing trials in MvC3 and mostly runs in Don Bradman as I want that plat by the end of the week so I don't think my scores so high. Also I just noticed that my opponent has platted HDN:V over the fixture so it'll be pretty close I reckon. 

If I do lose it just means I'll focus more on TGFP. ;)

Pretty sure I lost as well but at least it was early on, so I'll just have to be sure to wreck everyone else :devil:

Also save TGFP for another time zajac and just continue working on those other games for now dood :P

Pretty sure I lost as well but at least it was early on, so I'll just have to be sure to wreck everyone else :devil:

Also save TGFP for another time zajac and just continue working on those other games for now dood :P

Yeah as long as I'm promoted I'm happy with that, my main goal when rejoining the league was winning the CWC and I've already done that. xD

Well I'm hoping to plat Don Brad, Mirror's Edge and MvC3 by the end of the week. I think the rare league restarts on Sunday? If so I'll save them till then and pop three UR plats on the first day. Then we'll see how TGFP goes haha. :P

Yeah as long as I'm promoted I'm happy with that, my main goal when rejoining the league was winning the CWC and I've already done that. xD

Well I'm hoping to plat Don Brad, Mirror's Edge and MvC3 by the end of the week. I think the rare league restarts on Sunday? If so I'll save them till then and pop three UR plats on the first day. Then we'll see how TGFP goes haha. :P

Yeah rare league starts back up Sunday (with 2 of the weeks being prinny takeovers *evil laugh*) Good thing I'm not planning to seriously compete this season since it already seems like you are well on your way to sweeping 1st again dood xD

I think I ended the round with 29 points if I counted correctly.

That game is overall pretty easy only hard part and the only thing deterring me from continuing at current is the 8 player lobby(dumbest trophy ever) along with the 1st lord...

After sharing some info regarding a game I have been playing lately with the resident Prinny it made me wonder what is the strangest enemy anybody here has ever encountered in a game considering we'd all have that certain enemy that just defies logic in it's appearance and considering a lot of us have played a lot of games I thought this would be interesting question?

I'll post a link to 2 enemies that are 2 of the strangest ever and if anybody can top them I will be surprised, really surprised.

Yeah rare league starts back up Sunday (with 2 of the weeks being prinny takeovers *evil laugh*) Good thing I'm not planning to seriously compete this season since it already seems like you are well on your way to sweeping 1st again dood xD

Hehe, yeah I do quite like winning the rare league, but I play a reasonable amount of 'difficult' games anyway so I don't really have to go much out of my way, if at all, to do so. Just maybe delay a plat or something like that if I'm already ahead on a given week. :)

That game is overall pretty easy only hard part and the only thing deterring me from continuing at current is the 8 player lobby(dumbest trophy ever) along with the 1st lord...

Yeh it's not too bad, I'm not the best at fighters or even close but I've only got the trials trophy left and about 35 trials left to do on that, just slowly working towards it as I don't enjoy doing trials for a long session. 8 player lobby would be tough at the moment, but would probably still be just about boost-able. 1st lords are still around though, me and Prinny have found one in the last couple of weeks and a few others on here too. Just leave the online going whilst you play something on your vita that's what I did.

I still finished with 6 PTs. Lol. I've been working through the grindier parts of 3 different games and once I saw where Booda was at I just decided to switch between them so they'll all fall during the next fixture or two. I didn't play any UC last night but I'm almost to level 51 on Rapunzel, which gives me a straight shot through the last levels on that. On Trap Team I have one arena for a gold trophy, one more level in Kaos mode for a gold and I'm over halfway through the story on Nightmare for the last gold and the platinum. I'll probably get through chapter 17 on that tonight and do some more UC or hard stages on Catherine, we'll see what I feel like doing.

Looks like I aint gonna win on this round.. again.. But I just recently earned another plat which makes it 5 this month and I didnt realise that at all. Im a bit suprise that this is the most plats I earned in a month which I usually get 1 to 2 plats. It safe to say that I my adrenaline for trophy hunting is back and better than ever. I really dont care if I dont win but I hope the adrenaline keeps on going thanks to this league. =)

• Like 3

Looks like I aint gonna win on this round.. again.. But I just recently earned another plat which makes it 5 this month and I didnt realise that at all. Im a bit suprise that this is the most plats I earned in a month which I usually get 1 to 2 plats. It safe to say that I my adrenaline for trophy hunting is back and better than ever. I really dont care if I dont win but I hope the adrenaline keeps on going thanks to this league. =)

Hopefully it's a close result though, I kept thinking I was probably trailing behind you the whole fixture, even when my score exceeded 100 points.

I don't know if I won or lost, all I know is that I obtained my 4th plat of the season (Watch Dogs) and I am thrilled!!

Then I conquered Babel's Menhir and I freaked out, only 2 Catherine stages left! xD

• Like 3

I am approaching my 2,000th trophy. As with my 1,000th, I want to try and make it a platinum. Which platinum should I go for my 2,000th:

WatchDogs (need Tracer and Social Lubricant for the plat and 100%)

SOCOM (need to finish the Elite playthrough for plat and 100%)

InFamous (need to finish Hard playthrough on Evil, and grind my Good playthrough to get the trophy for all the Good upgrades)

I would be satisfied with any of these as 2,000. It will however, depending on the one selected, slow down my trophy hunting time as I'll be fully focused on obtaining the plat as I get closer.

I am approaching my 2,000th trophy. As with my 1,000th, I want to try and make it a platinum. Which platinum should I go for my 2,000th:

InFamous (need to finish Hard playthrough on Evil, and grind my Good playthrough to get the trophy for all the Good upgrades)

I would be satisfied with any of these as 2,000. It will however, depending on the one selected, slow down my trophy hunting time as I'll be fully focused on obtaining the plat as I get closer.

I think Watchdogs would be a nice platinum for your 2000th trophy

• Like 1

I'd say Socom, but thats because I didn't like watch dogs very much.

• Like 1

Man, I have no clue how I did this last fixture. Could possibly be my third loss in a row. It's ok. I'll get a couple plats during the break and play the new episode from game of thrones before I go back to slowly grinding Mirro'rs Edge.

Well I have never played Watchdogs, and it looks like you have a lot left for Infamous. I would say do SOCOM, only because I know what Elite is about for that game. Plus I mean it's all about how well you use your squad and the squad commands.

Edited by allenbird

I haven't played SOCOM or Watch Dogs, so I'd say inFAMOUS. That plat also looks nice ... kinda.

Of those I would definitely say SOCOM!! I need to get going on that one myself!!

• Like 2