Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

If there is one thing that is guaranteed with a Telltale game it is a long wait for the next episode. I still remember the dreaded 4 month gap between the releases of episode 1 and 2 of Wolf Among Us. I wish they would do like how RE Revelations 2 was handle where all the episodes were developed first then they released each episode weekly instead of developing them along the way dood.

If there is one thing that is guaranteed with a Telltale game it is a long wait for the next episode. I still remember the dreaded 4 month gap between the releases of episode 1 and 2 of Wolf Among Us. I wish they would do like how RE Revelations 2 was handle where all the episodes were developed first then they released each episode weekly instead of developing them along the way dood.

I think you are also forgetting I think the wording is "poorly optimised" as well considering on PS3 each game has been buggy or whatever and I have only heard bad things regarding the PSV versions of those games.

As for Wolf Among Us delays wasn't that because they obviously had to put priority on their cash cow(can't think of better wording at current) The Walking Dead?

EDIT:

I think for this round I'll be lucky to pass 30 points...

Edited by Kochiya Shana

I think you are also forgetting I think the wording is "poorly optimised" as well considering on PS3 each game has been buggy or whatever and I have only heard bad things regarding the PSV versions of those games.

As for Wolf Among Us delays wasn't that because they obviously had to put priority on their cash cow(can't think of better wording at current) The Walking Dead?

EDIT:

Yeah they definitely need to do something about that engine, I haven't played any on PS4 though so not sure how well they run on there. Haven't played any on vita either and don't plan to because I can only how bad they run on that dood.

I'm don't remember the reason why it was delayed but even when an episode isn't delayed the gaps between releases are still ridiculous in my opinion dood

I have loved the first 2 episode but can't bear the waiting so I am leaving it until they are all out then enjoy it. Damn those telltale games are good! !

Yeah I can't bear the waiting either. But I can't resist downloading each episode as it becomes available.

I also can't bear the waiting, that's why I play them once every episode has been released. I did already get the season pass.

EDIT:

Yeah those bugs are very annoying and is one of the major gripes with TellTale's games.

Looks like your arm is getting better (either that or you're getting used to playing games with 1 hand).

• Like 1

Looks like your arm is getting better (either that or you're getting used to playing games with 1 hand).

For the most part VNs and turned based games, I did start NepU to try confirm some poor translations but gave up after stage 1 but somebody ended up showing me it instead and I must say it was a horrible change in my opinion... and Gundam I just stay behind my ally shooting but it has been more with trying to pick wisely though it is annoying. Currently stuck in Gundam now anyway as I went a certain story route giving me access to weaker mobile suits yet giving me more ace pilots as enemies so can't keep up there at current.

Oh and there was SCII HD Online where it was stand still and press square for victory or stand away from the enemy until time out for sudden death then walk up to them and hit them granted it was on the lowest difficulty but the AI just stood there for 30 seconds...

Edited by Kochiya Shana

So who wants to do a Cloudberry Kingdom 100% race since it's on ps+ next month :S

As Prinny says, obviously sarcasm, but I would actually be up for the challenge if anyone does want to race it. Granted I'd probably want to wait until I cleared out a few other games first though. :)

Just as dragon said, i wait with those episodic games until they are all released since i just hate that waiting. I already got the season passes for them. For some reason i got Tales of the borderlands and Game of Thrones seasonpass free on the ps3.

I have no idea how or why but i wont complain :D

Oh and Cloudberry kingdom looks pretty damm hard and chaotic 

• Like 1

Just as dragon said, i wait with those episodic games until they are all released since i just hate that waiting. I already got the season passes for them. For some reason i got Tales of the borderlands and Game of Thrones seasonpass free on the ps3.

I have no idea how or why but i wont complain :D

Oh and Cloudberry kingdom looks pretty damm hard and chaotic 

Lady Luck favored you :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Doing a really long and boring grind on Grid Autosport at the moment, somebody help me -_-

As for the worst game i have played would have to go to Enemy Front i think, This game has been on sale a couple times over the last few months and my PSN friends bugged me into buying it so we could do the MP trophies together and it was the worst experience in my life. Everyone who wasn't the host would have 1 bar signal and it would just lag all over the place, i can't yet speak for the singleplayer as im dreading starting it lol

I know this is sarcasm but I've actually wanted to give that challenge a try especially since only 1 person has got the 100% (according to this site anyway) Would be pretty badass to pull off.

Have you seen the reason only 1 person has it? The level is just fucking insane and I don't know how anyone but an A.I could pull it off. Unreal.

• Like 1

Have you seen the reason only 1 person has it? The level is just fucking insane and I don't know how anyone but an A.I could pull it off. Unreal.

Yeah I've seen it quite a few times and it is insane for sure. Thing is I've been considered insane since the Star Ocean plat so this type of insanity is right up my alley dood *laughs maniacally*

• Like 2

I know this is sarcasm but I've actually wanted to give that challenge a try especially since only 1 person has got the 100% (according to this site anyway) Would be pretty badass to pull off.

The race part is sarcasm but I do enjoy a challenge and don't mind not having full 100% on a game. I almost bought this in March when it was on sale for $1 and will definitely at least beat the main story. We'll see how far I can get but if I can get to 10/11 trophies I'll be happy. The problem is they've been giving us so many of these fun little difficult games I haven't even started a bunch of them. We don't need to race but after we all clear up some room let's start it around the same time.

Edit: 15/16 trophies

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

The race part is sarcasm but I do enjoy a challenge and don't mind not having full 100% on a game. I almost bought this in March when it was on sale for $1 and will definitely at least beat the main story. We'll see how far I can get but if I can get to 10/11 trophies I'll be happy. The problem is they've been giving us so many of these fun little difficult games I haven't even started a bunch of them. We don't need to race but after we all clear up some room let's start it around the same time.

Edit: 15/16 trophies

Thanks for the invite. :'(

Thanks for the invite. :'(

Lol, that invite was for anyone crazy enough to join. I just assumed you'd be down for it. :D I just quoted Prinny since his comment was originally to me. I figure we can start when Precision needs a break from SO4 and you guys finish(get sick) of TGFP. Edited by Hemiak

I scored miserably this fixture, I planned getting GoW Ascension platinum in a day or two but my plan went downhill because I got a pretty bad cold, my eyes and head hurt so I couldn't play videogames :(

Sorry Jiwan01 if I wasn't that much of an opponent  -_-

I scored miserably this fixture, I planned getting GoW Ascension platinum in a day or two but my plan went downhill because I got a pretty bad cold, my eyes and head hurt so I couldn't play videogames :(

Sorry Jiwan01 if I wasn't that much of an opponent  -_-

I was expecting you to sync 4 or 5 plats haha. Get well soon pal

• Like 1

Doing a really long and boring grind on Grid Autosport at the moment, somebody help me -_-

As for the worst game i have played would have to go to Enemy Front i think, This game has been on sale a couple times over the last few months and my PSN friends bugged me into buying it so we could do the MP trophies together and it was the worst experience in my life. Everyone who wasn't the host would have 1 bar signal and it would just lag all over the place, i can't yet speak for the singleplayer as im dreading starting it lol

We will get through it man , we are grinding beasts ;)