Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I've recovered from the cold now :)

I'm back playing more videogames. Since these 2 days are break time I decided to go for a 100% game ''Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons'' because the completion time is under the minimum to be counted for League points.

It was a nice game but can be boring at times. I finished it without a guide and didn't earn a single trophy  :shakefist: But got all the remaining trophies using chapter select  B)

Well, I am currently at 88 plats so I am approaching the thought pattern for #100, I want it to be something good as I don't usually do milestones!! It will be a while yet as my rate is pretty slow but I wanted to get a few ideas from you guys?

It could be something on my profile or something else but that should give you a pretty good idea of what I play!

Fire away....but before the idea comes to mind, I am not joining your Star Ocean group LOL!!!

Just reached 94/100 and 5,901/6,000 getting really close to those goals now, not long now until Moe Chronicle and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND...

Well, I am currently at 88 plats so I am approaching the thought pattern for #100, I want it to be something good as I don't usually do milestones!! It will be a while yet as my rate is pretty slow but I wanted to get a few ideas from you guys?

It could be something on my profile or something else but that should give you a pretty good idea of what I play!

Fire away....but before the idea comes to mind, I am not joining your Star Ocean group LOL!!!

From what you have started Street Fighter IV or Yakuza 4 although you could try Final Fantasy XIV, Mugen Souls or Persona 4 Arena.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 3

Just reached 94/100 and 5,901/6,000 getting really close to those goals now, not long now until Moe Chronicle and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND...

From what you have started Street Fighter IV or Yakuza 4 although you could try Final Fantasy XIV, Mugen Souls or Persona 4 Arena

xD He might as well join the SO4 group with choices like that dood haha

From what you have started Street Fighter IV or Yakuza 4 although you could try Final Fantasy XIV, Mugen Souls or Persona 4 Arena.

More choices please....haha

It certainly wont be Street Fighter as I suck at fighting games. I may go back to Yakuza but to be honest I didn't like it at first so I may need to let it grow on me. Is it a grower?

P4A's score attack is the only Hell and I suppose the combo trials can be too, Final fantasy just takes a minimum of 6 months of gameplay, Mugen Souls is Star Ocean's moe cousin twice removed and Yakuza would just be pretty interesting though the easiest of the lot.

It certainly wont be Street Fighter as I suck at fighting games. I may go back to Yakuza but to be honest I didn't like it at first so I may need to let it grow on me. Is it a grower?

Awwww no fighting games but wouldn't it be good to have a fighting game platinum like that to show you can beat them even if just once?

Yakuza is very story driven so yes it can take a bit to start up but it is really great once it gets moving.

Haha yeah they were some tough choices. I really enjoyed Yak 4, would recommend you give it another go. 

Otherwise I would suggest: GTA 4 or 5, Blops 2 maybe even RDR?

I glanced, but didn't actually comb through your entire profile so forgive me if you've completed or already played and hated some of these suggestions. I usually advise just playing whatever you want but since you're asking for suggestions you have two options.

1) Pick something UR that shows your leet skills/dedication (Max Payne 3, Vanquish) it seems like you enjoy racing games so Blur, Wipeout, or one of the Gran Turismo games might fit.

2) Say f it, and play something ridiculously easy so everybody knows you've got a sense of humor (I.e. Hannah Montana or Megamind) I wouldn't do this but it actually seems rather popular in this site.

I suggest CoD 5 World at War, from what I've seen it's a acclaimed platinum trophy mainly because of the difficulty the game offers in Veteran mode.

Edited by Raitandrul

Haha yeah they were some tough choices. I really enjoyed Yak 4, would recommend you give it another go. 

Otherwise I would suggest: GTA 4 or 5, Blops 2 maybe even RDR?

They are good choices, I did ponder on GTA, cheers dude.

I glanced, but didn't actually comb through your entire profile so forgive me if you've completed or already played and hated some of these suggestions. I usually advise just playing whatever you want but since you're asking for suggestions you have two options.

1) Pick something UR that shows your leet skills/dedication (Max Payne 3, Vanquish) it seems like you enjoy racing games so Blur, Wipeout, or one of the Gran Turismo games might fit.

2) Say f it, and play something ridiculously easy so everybody knows you've got a sense of humor (I.e. Hannah Montana or Megamind) I wouldn't do this but it actually seems rather popular in this site.

Believe it or not, I am not a huge racing game fan, I started some and cant be bothered to finish them now except Dirt I loved them then they shut the servers for 2!!

I suggest CoD 5 World at War, from what I've seen it's a acclaimed platinum trophy mainly because of the difficulty the game offers in Veteran mode.

That is another I thought about and definitely one I want to go back to at some point!!

Awwww no fighting games but wouldn't it be good to have a fighting game platinum like that to show you can beat them even if just once?

Yakuza is very story driven so yes it can take a bit to start up but it is really great once it gets moving.

I would love some fighting plats but I am awful at the games, I cant even finish Tekken 6 which I believe is one of the easiest ones?? I would love to explore some of the other ones going, Tekken Tag, Mortal Kombat etc but they will just sit there not getting played.

I will definitely go back to Yakuza, I got it when it was free on PS Plus so I at least have it now.

"I want it to be something good" is open for debate here, but you've got Duke Nukem Forever left unfinished. ;) Not sure how you feel about the game, I'm personally one of the few who enjoyed it (despite the awful loading times). I always thought the game had a pretty cool platinum image. Otherwise I'd maybe go with something like Red Dead.

You don't have to join to play SO4 :P.

If Freddie does go for Mugen Souls, I wonder if there will be a Let's Play MS thread too. We could do a contest to see which group plats the game first *getting all excited*.

How about:

• Catherine
  • Dark Souls
  • Demon's Souls
  • Dyad
  • Guided Fate Paradox
  • Max Payne 3
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Mortal Kombat 9
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
  • Star Ocean The Last Hope
  • Vanquish
  • White Knight Chronicles
  • White Knight Chronicles II
  • WipEout HD
  • XCOM Enemy Unknown

And if none of those appeal to you, you can always go for Hannah Montana :P.

Damn, you've caught on. Yes, I do want to get back and I will be buddy .... eventually. But first we can do the epic quest together :highfive:.

Looking forward to it, it will be my 2nd jrpg i ever played and with SAO HF being my first,  even though i own a few more of them that i havent even played.  :facepalm:

Edited by HcG Clawz