Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

EDIT: Was quioting zajac9999 don't know what happened.   ^^^^^^^

Relegations: TheAkittaja123

This is probably gonna happen, last season I started PlanetSide 2 which was a huge grind. Now I've started I am Bread and I'm determined to get the plat on it :D It's gonna take awhile

Edited by TheAkittaja123
  • Like 1

Hmm...decisions decisions...

:platinum: -  Its all about consistency because literally half this league will be gunning for the title. I'll take the easy route and say Proteinman. I can expect the crazy and consistent scores this time around, but I feel like plenty of people will be prepared for his fixture so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. 

:gold: - Its gonna come down to Zajac or Shana to be honest, my money is on whoever wins that fixture. But theres always the wildcard Somalia99...

:silver: - The twin tails dream will live on, and Foxhound will take the title :D

:bronze: - Lots of new faces...hopefully we dont have another season 7 situation xD Anyways my money is on x9Zachattack5x. He won the gold league before retirement so its the obvious choice. 

We should keep track of people who got the closest predictions...that sounds like a statistic...So i guess I'll do it xD 

• Like 1

What? I'm confused what's cold? I said you would get promoted. But if you say you won't .... :P

Saying I'm inconsistent.. but I guess that's true since I lost my first league and got 3rd place. And I definitely won't. ;) I promise you.

Hmm...decisions decisions...

:silver: - The twin tails dream will live on, and Foxhound will take the title :D

I doubt it dood but I'll try.

Saying I'm inconsistent.. but I guess that's true since I lost my first league and got 3rd place. And I definitely won't. ;) I promise you.

I said you wouldn't be consistent enough, not that you are inconsistent. Still gotta be pretty consistent to come second. Up to you to prove me wrong and win the league now. ;)

• Like 1

Ohhh I get it...reverse psychology, gotcha! 

Yeah IDK man, I dont think Foxhound will do that good to be honest....  ;)

Yeah who does this person think they are? Thinking they can win a league, hmph!

I said you wouldn't be consistent enough, not that you are inconsistent. Still gotta be pretty consistent to come second. Up to you to prove me wrong and win the league now. ;)

We'll see. :P

:platinum: - I was going to vote for myself, but then i saw what opponents i have to face next season... I think ToxiKirby, PureProteinMan or ReimiSaionji will snatch the league champion title this season. 

:gold: - Shana or Whoadreader. We know how high shana's points can climb, but whoadreader has proven himself a couple of times so it can go either way

:silver: - Either Exhaseo or S4v463-FOXHOUND/twintails/cielle (you change your name too often!! :P) will win the league. Well, if they don't spend too much time on FFXIV and Raiden IV overkill... Can't help but mention my noorderbuur Dragon-Archon for trying so hard to compete in the league with star ocean 4. One day you'll get that platinum and you'll win a fixture with it!  :shakefist:

:bronze: - I think it's obvious who has set their fangs on this season's bronze league title, x9zachattack5x. But i wouldn't be surprised to see some of newcomers putting up a good fight.

• Like 3

I am going out on a limb with some of my picks, but hey, it's season 10...it wouldn't be complete without some "upsets." As for those I am picking for relegation, it is nothing against you. I just think some really good trophy hunters may struggle with some of their respective competition.

Platinum - ReimiSaionji9742. The thing about Reimi is one fixture, she seems beatable. Then all of a sudden, she'll raise herself to your level of play, and beat the hell out of you. So I could see her winning some of the tougher matchups against Toxi and PPM.

Platinum Relegations - X18JELLO18X, Boooda56

Gold - zajac9999. I think J2V will make it interesting, but I think zajac wins that matchup to seal up the Gold league win.

Gold Promotion - J2V

Gold Relegations - VASORAT13, sinnriel, Prinny

Silver - Dragon_Archon. He'll find a way to plat SO4 and knock out ExHaseo all in one fixture. Plus, he seems to be overlooked, and I remember the days where he'd get 8 plats in a 2 day span (Season 1, for example)

Silver Promotions - ExHaseo, Foxhound

Silver Relegations - freddie1989, BlueFireReaper, TheAkittaja23, RachP13

Bronze - x9zachattack5x. He is the only reason I contemplated coming out of retirement for Season 10, instead of Season 11. We are 1-1 against each other from our Gold League days, and I am confident I'd be able to stop him from winning Bronze. As it stands, I think allenbird and Mystvayne will provide the most trouble for x9zachattack5x, but he will ultimately go undefeated, all the way through the CWC.

Bronze Promotions - allenbird, Mystvayne, Not_like_therest

CWC winner - x9zachattack5x

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 3

Can't decide on one per league so I'll do my top two choices for each.

Platinum League: Boooda or PPM

Gold League: Prinny or Shana

Silver League: Dragon or Foxhound

Bronze League: Either Ralphy or myself                 

:devil:  WATCH OUT RALPHY

Thanks for all the predictions for me guys. :)

Edited by Minene Uryu

Haven't looked here in a few days, time to make my predictions!

:platinum: - I think pureproteinman is going to take the title. Though there are so many people in the platinum league going for it, I honestly don't know. xD So many outcomes to how this league can go this season.

:gold: - It comes down to Shana or Zajac for this league. But if Zajac can manage to juggle his UR plats (for his plat race) while getting high scores, I think he can win.

:silver: - Either ExHaseo or Cielle. Both of them are playing long or difficult games, as long as both of then don't take too much time playing those games, they can win.

:bronze: - x9zackattack5x. :P

• Like 1

:silver: - Can't help but mention my noorderbuur Dragon-Archon for trying so hard to compete in the league with star ocean 4. One day you'll get that platinum and you'll win a fixture with it!  :shakefist:

SILVER LEAGUE- Maybe that sly Dragon will use the power of Star Ocean to propel him to a title xD

Silver - Dragon_Archon. He'll find a way to plat SO4 and knock out ExHaseo all in one fixture.

Looks like the power of Star Ocean's magic has been revealed. I did get to the Silver League very easily, so here's hoping it'll help me get to the Gold League. I'll try my best to plat it and when a fixture with it :D.

• Like 1

:silver: - Either Exhaseo or S4v463-FOXHOUND/twintails/cielle (you change your name too often!! :P) will win the league. Well, if they don't spend too much time on FFXIV and Raiden IV overkill... Can't help but mention my noorderbuur Dragon-Archon for trying so hard to compete in the league with star ocean 4. One day you'll get that platinum and you'll win a fixture with it!  :shakefist:

This name change is here to stay, I don't think I'll be changing it again. xD

And thanks everyone for believing in me, I wanna believe in my rivals too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eigc6AV04XQ

• Like 2

Thanks for the shout outs Zajac and Prinny ^_^  I was actually about to start playing Ni No Kuni but I might delay that (yet again!)

My predictions

Platinum - I think Precision could have a good run this season and also Clawz (but that's all dependent on how the three way plat race goes)

Gold - Going with Zajac all the way on this one :)  No pressure ;)

Silver - I think now that BlueFireReaper has finished GTA V, there is definite potential for a league win :)  Also think Cielle has a good chance of winning. 

Bronze - I'd like to back either Mystvayne or Raithandrul

Edited by RachP13
  • Like 2

Bronze: x9zachattack5x

My league predictions this season:                Edit: Forgot Plat relegations

Bronze: This league has a lot of newcomers so it's tough to say how well they'll do and for that reason I'm gonna back X9zachattack5X as he's gonna want to make up for missing last season. I know RalphyLDN is a friend of PPM so maybe some of that will rub off on him and he'll be a points machine too so I expect him to get promotion. Raitandrul will also get promoted in my opinion as he seems consistently pretty strong. For the last spot I'm gonna give it to Mystvayne because I feel like it. :)

Promotions: X9zachattack5X, RalphyLDN, Raitandrul, Mystvayne 

:bronze: - Lots of new faces...hopefully we dont have another season 7 situation xD Anyways my money is on x9Zachattack5x. He won the gold league before retirement so its the obvious choice. 

:bronze: - I think it's obvious who has set their fangs on this season's bronze league title, x9zachattack5x. But i wouldn't be surprised to see some of newcomers putting up a good fight.

BRONZE LEAGUE- A lot of new faces here but I'm going with x9zachattack5x after seeing the onslaught he had to win Gold league before he retired doods. It will be interesting to see how the newcomers do.

Bronze - x9zachattack5x. He is the only reason I contemplated coming out of retirement for Season 10, instead of Season 11. We are 1-1 against each other from our Gold League days, and I am confident I'd be able to stop him from winning Bronze. As it stands, I think allenbird and Mystvayne will provide the most trouble for x9zachattack5x, but he will ultimately go undefeated, all the way through the CWC.

Bronze Promotions - allenbird, Mystvayne, Not_like_therest

CWC winner - x9zachattack5x

:bronze: - x9zackattack5x. :P

The love is too real :awesome:

• Like 1