Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

That sounds so weird.. Anyway are those co op trophies hard or not?

Easy if you have a second person actually playing, even if they haven't really played the game before. Took me about 30-40 mins to 3 star all 10 of the levels. Harder but doable solo I imagine.

That sounds so weird.. Anyway are those co op trophies hard or not?

It is very uncomfortable unless you have very small hands dood xD Like zajac said easy with a 2nd person. I actually did it solo, more difficult that way since you pretty much can't die if you want 3 stars on each level but it isn't too bad though once you are familiar with the game.

Agreed, I don't think they fully thought through when porting it. They should have left it out and added new trophies. It even sounds uncomfortable and a neck strain. 

Believe it or not they actually did put thought into this sadly. I read an article where they had interviewed the developers about the vita version specifically about the coop. They said they were stumped with how they would bring coop to the vita version and they even said they considered not having coop for it then they came up with the 2 players on 1 vita coop system. They really should have left it out, the coop was the only downside to the game imo dood

Believe it or not they actually did put thought into this sadly. I read an article where they had interviewed the developers about the vita version specifically about the coop. They said they were stumped with how they would bring coop to the vita version and they even said they considered not having coop for it then they came up with the 2 players on 1 vita coop system. They really should have left it out, the coop was the only downside to the game imo dood

Ugh, that was stupid of them. I tried it on vita....I could only get one to shoot but not move and the other was acting like a drone...didn't know about the face buttons. I don't have a 2nd controller for ps4 and a horrible connection speed won't let me shareplay anything. I gave coop a try on ps3....won't waste my time attempting the trophy right now....maybe some other day if I can get better at it or used to it. Not like I will get the plat on that game.

I had my birthday party on Friday, which also doubled as a "end of summer vacation" party for some friends. I'm doing an internship, so summer vacation doesn't apply to me. Only did fun things on Saturday and Sunday (playing games, watching anime, etc.). Had a lot of leftovers from the party so I didn't even have to cook :dance:. Played a lot of Tales of Hearts R and Danganronpa. 

• Like 1

I had my birthday party on Friday, which also doubled as a "end of summer vacation" party for some friends. I'm doing an internship, so summer vacation doesn't apply to me. Only did fun things on Saturday and Sunday (playing games, watching anime, etc.). Had a lot of leftovers from the party so I didn't even have to cook :dance:. Played a lot of Tales of Hearts R and Danganronpa.

Massive yay to your Vita gaming time, I am playing through Danganronpa too mate, loved the story!! xD

Massive yay to your Vita gaming time, I am playing through Danganronpa too mate, loved the story!! xD

Yeah I agree, I've been neglecting the Vita for too long :lol:. Nice, I like Danganronpa too. I've already seen the anime and after that I wanted to play the game even more. Seeing the anime also helped me to gather the clues quickly. Otherwise I'd probably have to examine everything for clues.

Yeah I agree, I've been neglecting the Vita for too long :lol:. Nice, I like Danganronpa too. I've already seen the anime and after that I wanted to play the game even more. Seeing the anime also helped me to gather the clues quickly. Otherwise I'd probably have to examine everything for clues.

Yeah you basically spoiled the whole plot for yourself by watching the anime first... Rookie mistake :giggle: 

Yeah you basically spoiled the whole plot for yourself by watching the anime first... Rookie mistake :giggle:

I disagree, the anime was a lot more exciting to watch without knowing who was going to die and who the mastermind was. And the game has a lot more details, so I still found out some new things. I watched Persona 4 the Animation after completing the game and was disappointed the anime skipped some things. I didn't have that feeling when watching Danganronpa before playing the game.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I disagree, the anime was a lot more exciting to watch without knowing who was going to die and who the mastermind was. And the game has a lot more details, so I still found out some new things. I watched Persona 4 the Animation after completing the game and was disappointed the anime skipped some things. I didn't have that feeling when watching Danganronpa before playing the game.

Well P4G still has the gameplay element to keep you busy. Danganronpa is a visual novel, take away the story element and not a lot is left for you to enjoy other than just extra dialogue between charactersand the trials (which can be more annoying than fun, especially if you know who did it). Besides the main appeal of danganronpa is playing the detective and finding out who the killer is by gathering clue's etc. Sure the anime tells you who did it, but it's a whole other experience if you do it all yourself. You'll see what I mean once you play danganronpa 2.

Edited by Zone Hunter