Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

29 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

....and the first CWC period has ended.

@Whyfire, @cjshaitan and @VASORAT13 have your trophies synced within the next 2 hours for counting.

Who will be the first champion to fall?

Taking bets now...

I have Synced my trophies and if you also did I think I'm not out for now. 

Edited by VASORAT13

12 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

So the first CWC round is over and the scores are in and confirmed:

whyfire (40) - cjshaitan (9) - Psy-Tychist (28) - VASORAT13 (35)

The beloved @cjshaitan (Sensei of Shame and professional mud snorkeler) has fallen at the first hurdle.

After having a couple of near misses in Seasons 15 and 16, CJ has finally reached the pinnacle of the Trophy Hunters League and entered the Platinum League.

As he best described his trophy hunting technique 'Don't expect any consistency, it'll all be random'. Some days he could pull out some big scores, and other times the lure of cheap and easy gold trophies knocked his score.

This is not CJ's first foray into the CWC. He reached the second round in CWC 14 before bowing out against Couch and Zach.

However it seems that CJ was aware that he was a little stuck on the criteria... 

Besides CJ bowing out, it all seems rather even across the board, no-one is trying to pull out any big scores just yet.

CWC round 2 is in effect and there is 21 hours and 10 minutes left to get into the final.

Who will be next to bow out? Who will have the chance to be crowned champion?

Stay tuned for the next installment.

Nice write up ?  Yes I was always at a disadvantage with that Cursed 6 hr rule, unfortunately I got Switched this morning too which didn't help ?

Looking forward to the next season

Best of luck to the three remaining finalists. Will be following on. 

With the 4:30 and 6 hour rules, I came across a question. For the league, I assume "in progress" games can't be counted.

For example, I played Horizon on a friend's PS4 (while signed into my account) and got one or two trophies. Does that mean that when Season 18 starts, I won't be able to use trophies from Horizon?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

With the 4:30 and 6 hour rules, I came across a question. For the league, I assume "in progress" games can't be counted.

For example, I played Horizon on a friend's PS4 (while signed into my account) and got one or two trophies. Does that mean that when Season 18 starts, I won't be able to use trophies from Horizon?

Thanks!

You can use any game that you have started. Last season I had five platinums saved up and they all counted :D.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tearraven said:

Jots down note: "Keep an eye out for @Kent10201... dude is a sneaky sneak snek."

Thanks man! Looking forward to this!

I'm glad to see you're so excited for next season! I'll definitely be rooting for you to win the bronze league next season :D. I'm looking forward to facing you if we ever end up in the same league. 

By the way, I'm definitely sneaky but only when I need to be :awesome:.

9 minutes ago, VASORAT13 said:

It was the lowest score ever for someone whit 5 platiums tho. :);)

Imagine if I had used those platinums on you. Our match would have gone very differently :devil:;).

In my defense that was the last day for Platinum Rain Day and my opponent only got one point. I didn't want to waste anymore ammo that could have been used for other fixtures. At least I made history :P.

5 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Imagine if I had used those platinums on you. Our match would have gone very differently :devil:;).

In my defense that was the last day for Platinum Rain Day and my opponent only got one point. I didn't want to waste anymore ammo that could have been used for other fixtures. At least I made history :P.

Didnt knew about your platium rain day. And indeed you would probably have won against me.

Note to self: prepare some quick plats for fixture against @Kent10201

Edited by VASORAT13

4 minutes ago, VASORAT13 said:

Note to self: prepare some quick plats for fixture against @Kent10201

2 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Note to self: Don't sync any trophies until my matchup with @VASORAT13 :P.

Day 82: The league is covered in sticky notes as participants continue to plot against each other in every conceivable way possible. The tent of yellow is unnerving, paper-cuts are at an all-time high, and a shortage of pens continues to be a struggling problem for the league.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zach said:

I bet I got relegated hard lol.

It's been weeks since I've gotten on. I've been working out and spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. I've lost 25lbs and I passed the preliminary agility test to become a police officer. Step one complete. :D 

Yes, yes you did :P

But congrats on the life goals, they are working out well :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zach said:

I bet I got relegated hard lol.

It's been weeks since I've gotten on. I've been working out and spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. I've lost 25lbs and I passed the preliminary agility test to become a police officer. Step one complete. :D 

That's awesome man. Congrats :)

Edited by Whyfire
  • Like 1