Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I would like to make a public apology to HcG-_Clawz over the comment i made about my trophies slowing. I was aware that i would gain a plat which i believe i mentioned, however i could not prepare myself for receiving a free Fifa 15 for ps3 for a limited time only. Subsequently i completed the whole plat in just 13 hours and massively boosted my score. Im sorry for misleading you my Admin buddy, i hope you can forgives me  :blush:

Unless I can pull a trophy out of my butt and somehow have it count (quite possibly literally), I will receive my first 0 score, and receive my fifth loss.  Nothing will play long before it shuts off.  And it sucks.  A lot.

I'm sorry your PS3's dying. I was half expecting you to not sync this fixture, so I got a platinum I probably should've saved. It's too late for this fixture, but depending on how long your PS3 can stay on in one session, you might still be able to win a fixture or two this season if you focus on getting one quick trophy at a time (although if I were you, I'd be much more concerned with trying to get your PS3 fixed).

FIX SET 6 (5th - 8th Oct)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Mendant909 VS Precision-Playy

Havoc273 VS theshywaterguy
HcG-_Clawz VS xZoneHunter
Hemiak VS dragnierkira
XShadowYakuzaX VS HcG-_Terror

GOLD LEAGUE

blueyoshi5 VS Mah2c

X18JELLO18X VS zajac9999
Krazy_99 VS me3lingual
Kochiya-Shana VS omar280792
jem12345 VS man_with_wdjat

SILVER LEAGUE

silverstag88 VS cybershark91
freddie1989 VS DJ-Silver
Gate_Guard VS nexus_x2007
Grindcore12391 VS Chinigan-
ganryu_pl VS BraveNoobWorld

BRONZE LEAGUE

Jarethgeason VS zR_DoWnLiNkZ
mary-d_9 VS ShogunCroCop
Matthew_Banfield VS TheLastSurvivorD
allenbird VS sinnriel
pridefc83 VS VASORAT13

MANGANESE LEAGUE

x9zachattack5x VS ReimiSaionji9742

BigApe101 VS NIALLERMANBUZ
ToxiKirby VS faiz0r
TheAkittaja123 VS RachP13
NiTR0--X_ VS KerplunkMB

Good Luck Everyone! 

Approx start time: NOW
Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 2

Im going to denounce my "Quiet Season" if i go top after the results are out tomorrow, i figured if i get into 1st position without really trying too hard, then with only 4 fixtures left, surely i can win it right ? :P <-- Famous Last words right there.

Edited by Precision-Playy
  • Like 1

I got my best score ever for sure! Too bad Prinny dood threw a Prince of Persia flashy plat out of the pocket, I think that may have given him the win lol (well played)

I had a blast clearing some backlog, I'm not starting anything new until Hearts R comes out :)

Best part of this whole thing is that I might have gotten more than 100 points, which would make me the happiest trophy hunter ever ^^ (If I haven't I'm around there lol)

• Like 1

That round against Yoshi was really tough but at least it broke some records, it was a really interesting round too.

Now I have to ask about this rule as it is quite confusing in regards to a few games that I own which I think I should ask about.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3: They're different versions but the trophy sets are quite different with the latter being far tougher.

Mobile Suit Gundam EXTREME VS and Mobile Suit Gundam EXTREME VS Full Boost: The latter is more a sequel rather than an enhanced port housing roughly double the mobile suits, a vastly different mission mode and an online portion of the game that is inaccessible to non-Asian accounts.

Arcana Heart 3 and Arcana Heart 3 Love MAX!!!!: Same characters and arcana but more game modes and a completely different trophy set as well as being arguably a lot easier than it's original.

Dead or Alive 5 and Dead or Alive 5+: I'd list Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate here as well but I have already cleared that game a while back the trophy sets are different as well as different modes being added from 5+ and Ultimate namely combo challenges.

Hyperdimension Neptunia and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth: Trophy sets are completely different and the gameplay is worlds apart but it being a remake more like a reboot makes it confusing.

Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.1, 2 and 3: Trophy sets are different slightly, story is basically the same but characters and songs are different but looks like these were counted as different versions as per the above rule in my previous score against Yoshi.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND: Well with EXTEND having it's own Vita version I know they're same versions but these two are similar to MvC3 and UMvC3 with a bigger change between the two as well as trophy sets in comparison to the Marvel games.

I just thought I'd ask so I knew what'd be pointless to play and so forth and if you point out a small handful of similar trophies like say clear arcade mode or win perfectly, I could argue sequels of games have similar lists too such as Uncharted, inFAMOUS which makes me confused with the above listed titles as some might see them as sequels, different titles or different versions and I just want that verified.

A different trophy list is a different trophy list, it counts, thy have different titles and are different games. Think of the Vita versions of FIFA, both 13 and 14 have Identical Trophy lists, but are different games.

I got my best score ever for sure! Too bad Prinny dood threw a Prince of Persia flashy plat out of the pocket, I think that may have given him the win lol (well played)

I had a blast clearing some backlog, I'm not starting anything new until Hearts R comes out :)

Best part of this whole thing is that I might have gotten more than 100 points, which would make me the happiest trophy hunter ever ^^ (If I haven't I'm around there lol)

Dood you put a prinny through the ringer, I mean 3 plats?!?  The hyper matchup did not disappoint dood

• Like 1

Looks like for the second fixture in a row my opponent has been inactive. Ha. I'm not complaining, just a shame we couldn't have a competitive game though Kerplunk, seeing as we were joint 1st on points. :P

Precision I've noticed an error, the league average and score for x9zachattack5x is incorrect.

Looks like for the second fixture in a row my opponent has been inactive. Ha. I'm not complaining, just a shame we couldn't have a competitive game though Kerplunk, seeing as we were joint 1st on points. :P

Precision I've noticed an error, the league average and score for x9zachattack5x is incorrect.

Thanks Toxi :) was just a mistype, had 29 down instead of 219 :) all sorted.

• Like 1

This is just a suggestion, and I know this would take a while to do, but could the admin put a full statistics table for everyone who has participated thus far? This would include W/L ratio, # of points total, average # of points per fix/season, # of championships for each respective title, # of plats, gold, bronze, silver per fix/season etc. I'm a little bit of a stats nerd and would love to see someone put something together like that. 

I would volunteer to put it together myself and join the stats team, but college keeps me too busy (no, seriously, it does), hence why I've never participated in one of these seasons myself (never say never).

Any who, good luck to all participants this go around. It's fun to see the results and see who beats who (in a non-creepy way, of course!).  :stalker:

Looks like zajac did a last minute PSN sync with some golds kind of glad I couldn't sleep last night so I played and got the platinum for Rewrite although I must admit I was expecting him to earn a platinum against me looking at his profile. Good game though I find it funny looking at our profiles we both earned most of our points in the final few hours of the round.

IT'S TIME!!!! Shana, I'll do my best, so bring your C- game and you should be fine xD

Well considering you said you aren't adding any new games until Hearts R and after looking at your profile, I can see why you want me to bring my low level gameplay.

Still hope this is a fun match and I should reach Lv:19 on PSN too.

• Like 1

Im going to denounce my "Quiet Season" if i go top after the results are out tomorrow, i figured if i get into 1st position without really trying too hard, then with only 4 fixtures left, surely i can win it right ? :P <-- Famous Last words right there.

Dont you dare! :o This time the Platinum Champion will be me..

I shouldnt have let my guard down.. I recently got back into (Oldschool) Runescape, therefore i was not really in the mood to gain any trophies.

But now, i might do something about that attitude of yours. :P The number 1 at the end of the season will be for me.

Oh and btw gratz on the win and that 13 hour Fifa 15 plat, that Toe poke is a real pain in the ass ;/

• Like 1

Looks like zajac did a last minute PSN sync with some golds kind of glad I couldn't sleep last night so I played and got the platinum for Rewrite although I must admit I was expecting him to earn a platinum against me looking at his profile. Good game though I find it funny looking at our profiles we both earned most of our points in the final few hours of the round.

Yeh yesterday was the only day I had any time to play. :) Didn't mean to leave it so late to sync but kept getting an error when I tried manually so had to leave it for the automatic update to do overnight. Good match Shana, pretty sure you've won if you got a plat. :)

• Like 1

Well considering you said you aren't adding any new games until Hearts R and after looking at your profile, I can see why you want me to bring my low level gameplay.

Still hope this is a fun match and I should reach Lv:19 on PSN too.

Exactly, I want to clear some backlog before 2015, knowing I'll be getting A LOT of new stuff, and I want my completion rate to stay healthy, so my trophy hunting won't be pretty awesome, that way you can save some more powerful hunting skills for more demanding challenges :)

Of course it'll be fun, I'm at this very moment trying to decide which games to get back to lol (Skyrim has a good chance of being one)

• Like 1

Yeh yesterday was the only day I had any time to play. :) Didn't mean to leave it so late to sync but kept getting an error when I tried manually so had to leave it for the automatic update to do overnight. Good match Shana, pretty sure you've won if you got a plat. :)

I was actually expecting you to late sync FIFA right before the fixture ended actually since it seemed close and yeah I think Rewrite may have helped me win but we'll see.

Exactly, I want to clear some backlog before 2015, knowing I'll be getting A LOT of new stuff, and I want my completion rate to stay healthy, so my trophy hunting won't be pretty awesome, that way you can save some more powerful hunting skills for more demanding challenges :)

Of course it'll be fun, I'm at this very moment trying to decide which games to get back to lol (Skyrim has a good chance of being one)

I'm working on my backlog as well but have to always make room for certain games or make exceptions not to mention a backlog in the hundreds is very tough to manage...

I was considering using Need for Speed Most Wanted and Soul Calibur II's platinums this round as they're pretty much no effort left to get but guess I might hold off on them and arrange some other games for later rounds especially who my last 3 rounds will be against. Skyrim, yes go with that or maybe Disgaea or even Final Fantasy they're obviously some of your best options this round~

• Like 1