Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

When we were in bronze league I didn't know anybody except a few in platinum. Then me and the traitor (Booda) came to gold and I didn't expect you to hit uber heights. And now I get no rematch.   -_-

I'll be back eventually. :)

PS: You'll still lose ;)

Edited by x9zachattack5x
  • Like 1

"Uses messages to psych people out is a respectable method."

True. But why would you need to psych me out? I am in dead last, with 98 total points, have never scored more than 90 points in one fixture in all my seasons (and that is common knowledge from the history docs), and have repeatedly said this season that I am burned out and not focused on winning.

So no, it isn't respectable because you just admitted it was for mind games and "psyching" me out.

Were you that afraid you would have lost to me?

It was an underhanded tactic to try and gain an unnecessary advantage on someone who wasn't going to beat you anyway. Just earn more trophies than me. It's not hard. I suck this season.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

"Uses messages to psych people out is a respectable method."

True. But why would you need to psych me out? I am in dead last, with 98 total points, have never scored more than 90 points in one fixture in all my seasons (and that is common knowledge from the history docs), and have repeatedly said this season that I am burned out and not focused on winning.

So no, it isn't respectsble because you just admitted it was for mind games and duping.

Were you that afraid you would have lost to me?

It was an underhanded tactic to try and gain an unnecesary advantage on someone who wasn't going to beat you anyway. Just earn more trophies than me. It's not hard. I suck this season.

Wow just read the edit, since when is sending messages to people to play mind games respectable? 

I think he finds it very hard, seeing as 75% of his points were made in the last few hours of the fixture. He also scored a measily 14 pts against Zach who's in first. Shana said it best, the struggle without telltale games is real. He's truly been knicking promotions since hes started (But im the bad guy). 

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 3

Wow just read the edit, since when is sending messages to people to play mind games respectable? 

I think he finds it very hard, seeing as 75% of his points were made in the last few hours of the fixture. He also scored a measily 14 pts against Zach who's in first. Shana said it best, the struggle without telltale games is real. He's truly been knicking promotions since hes started (But im the bad guy). 

It would make more sense to play mind games with someone like you, who is a bigger threat to his promotion. Plus I have never ever gotten a message from another competitor trying to "psych me out" before our matchup. I told him, and I even pasted it here, my only concern this season was beating Hemiak in our friendly Texas rivalry, and I did that. The rest didn't matter. So he picks the guy who doesn't give a damn already, and who is in dead last and not going anywhere but Silver League to psych out?

There is only one reasonable explanation. He actually thought he was going to lose to me.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

So he picks the guy who doesn't give a damn already, and who is in dead last and not going anywhere but Silver League to psych out?

I didn't try to psych you out. Maybe you misunderstood everything. Booda tried to rile people up to beat me. So my counter tactic was to make sure everyone knew Booda is in fact the one who might win Gold League not me.

So I sent you a message warning you not to fall for his trap. I didn't try to psych you out at all.

It would make more sense to play mind games with someone like you, who is a bigger threat to his promotion. Plus I have never ever gotten a message from another competitor trying to "psych me out" before our matchup. I told him, and I even pasted it here, my only concern this season was beating Hemiak in our friendly Texas rivalry, and I did that. The rest didn't matter. So he picks the guy who doesn't give a damn already, and who is in dead last and not going anywhere but Silver League to psych out?

There is only one reasonable explanation. He actually thought he was going to lose to me.

It is obvious now that Somalia99 thought he was gonna lose and the only thing left to do is to make you think he was syncing. Whether you were gonna lose or not is irrelevant at this point. Booda's plan to stir the pot and create drama to confuse people and distract from his evil plans have seemed to work and now everyone is in disarray. We all need to band together if we are gonna beat the evil forces of Booda. He must be stopped.

• Like 3

I didn't try to psych you out. Maybe you misunderstood everything. Booda tried to rile people up to beat me. So my counter tactic was to make sure everyone knew Booda is in fact the one who might win Gold League not me.

So I sent you a message warning you not to fall for his trap. I didn't try to psych you out at all.

Ok. You made it clear there was misunderstanding. I thought we had it resolved, and then when I read your edit, I thought you were saying something else entirely. I have no issues with being psyched out either. Like if you had said "I'm only going to score 20 points" in ana ttempt to get me to score less, and then you drop 40, I'd chalk it up to Dog eat dog. That's not a problem. When I read your edit, I felt it went deeper than just psyching out, as I felt it was more of a controlled manipulation.

Let's let bygones be bygones. I have no ill will towards you or anyone. I just hope that no one is using cheap tricks to try to earn wins. Because for something that is supposed to be fun and friendly, doing something like using cheap tricks is bush league, in my opinion. And that's why I called it out in here. When I woke up this morning, I felt I had been tricked. But it really is all good now that I understand where everyone is coming from.

• Like 1

I think its quite obvious that you're the one out to get me. You're spewing these crackpot theories about me to take the heat off ya, because you don' fucked up. Im just a lowly 2nd place trophy hunter looking to get a promotion to platinum, where as your backhanded tactics (such as messaging people, which is unheard of) are trying to get yourself that pity promotion, just to say you got to platinum league. We all know it, Mr. "Forgotten Man". You're only good when no ones paying attention to ya, but when all eyes are on you, you struggle :D

It is obvious now that Somalia99 thought he was gonna lose and the only thing left to do is to make you think he was syncing. Whether you were gonna lose or not is irrelevant at this point. Booda's plan to stir the pot and create drama to confuse people and distract from his evil plans have seemed to work and now everyone is in disarray. We all need to band together if we are gonna beat the evil forces of Booda. He must be stopped.

Everyone in platinum league is my foe. So I have to decline your offer of friendship.

Jesus this egg balancing thing on Thieves in Time is doing my nut in!!! Refresh and start again tomorrow!!

Really? I found the egg balancing pretty easy, when I had to adjust I always moved the controller slowly, don't turn it too quickly. My biggest problem during that training sequence was shooting the flying dinosaurs  :shakefist:

My controller left stick was starting to go out during this game so when I was going for the slingshot mini game it wouldn't register that I had fully pulled it back, and wouldn't shoot. Took me like 30 tries to get that one, finally grabbed a diff controller and viola.

Jesus this egg balancing thing on Thieves in Time is doing my nut in!!! Refresh and start again tomorrow!!

Oh man I had so much trouble with that the first time I did it dood T_T

It took me 16 attempts to finally ace all 10 of them because of the slingshot and balancing mini-games.

My controller left stick was starting to go out during this game so when I was going for the slingshot mini game it wouldn't register that I had fully pulled it back, and wouldn't shoot. Took me like 30 tries to get that one, finally grabbed a diff controller and viola.

I know that feel, but my problem was on the easiest minigame, the dodging one. The character would move to a random direction sometimes, other than that only the slingshot posed a challenge.