Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

FIXTURE SET 7

PLATINUM LEAGUE

HcG-_Clawz vs X18JELLO18X

theshywaterguy vs pridefc83

Precision-Playy vs ToxiKirby

ganryu_pl vs Mah2c

HcG-_Terror vs pureproteinman

GOLD LEAGUE

Gregorymany vs Hemiak

xZoneHunter vs Boooda56

sinnriel vs Somalia99

NIALLERMANBUZ vs x9zachattack5x

ShogunCroCop vs Kochiya-Shana

SILVER LEAGUE

omar280792 vs TheLastSurvivorD

zajac9999 vs VASORAT13

jem12345 vs ReimiSaionji9742

TheAkittaja123 vs Grindcore12391 

allenbird vs Jarethgeason

BRONZE LEAGUE

Blanc_WhiteHeart vs whoadreader

Raitandrul vs man_with_wdjat

trophybros vs Jiwan01

freddie1989 vs me3lingual

Ichiban-Hybrid vs Antielectron-

Approx Start Time: 17 minutes

Also halfway done with league tables so expect that post within the next hour doods

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

My first matchup with Shana. Been waiting for this for a long time. Good luck. I'll put up as much of a fight as I can.

When my best scores this season are around 40 or so at best, I think you have a fair chance of winning considering your score against Somalia.

Ok bud. It's not the end yet, there are 2 expansions confirmed for The Witcher 3.

:wub:  

PLATINUM 68 - THE WITCHER 3 : WILD HUNT

1L109344.png

23tiavl.jpg

The Long and Perilous hunt comes to end!!!

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt concludes the story of the witcher Geralt of Rivia, whose last mission comes in dark times as the mysterious and otherworldly army known as the Wild Hunt invades the Northern Kingdoms, leaving only blood soaked earth and fiery ruin in its path, thus the beginning of this masterful game.

After being blowed away by the first hunt of 2015, Bloodborne, the Witcher 3's Wild Hunt just proves how remarkable and mind blowing a game made if true love can become. After my 180 hours if the game, my feeling of accomplishment and excitement kept reaching higher grounds if each passing night, i just didn't want the game to finish. 

So if that being said, i really hope that this last hunt comes if a wonderful surprise to every single person who dares challenges the Wild Hunt, just like we survived the long night of blood, this last Hunt of Geralt of Rivia sets new standards for future modern RPGs.

• Like 4

I really hate to be that person but I have 2 questions.

1. Why do you use if instead of with, it actually makes reading sometimes difficult?
  2. Why do you post the exact same thing word for word here and in your trophy list?

just because i have friends here

since i'm also part of the original players since season 1 i wanted to share this platinum post because i'm happy if it

also thank you for visiting my checklist and sharing your thoughts, just remember this site is about having fun and this platinum is what made me hold back in this season of the league, hence my post here after so many days off

• Like 1

PLATINUM 68 - THE WITCHER 3 : WILD HUNT

1L109344.png

BIG GRATS SIR!!!!

i tried to use  quote but there was alot of stuff to edit lol ,so dont get me wrong this isnt my plat ,i just cut and paste

Edited by sinnriel
  • Like 1

No power right now. 7 weeks straight of rain and nothing happens. One mini storm after 2 weeks of sun and the power decides to freak out. I'll try syncing later.

Mah2c, congrats on the Witcher plat.

I am on a whole 2 points so I can't be hard to pass at current.