Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

The sooner Season 10 starts the better. Earning trophies feels so dull now  :|

Also good to see some new faces in this thread  :wave:  The constant smell of sardines and dragon breath in the thread is getting annoying...  :angry:

Hey the sardine aroma in here is quite lovely, you aren't lying about that dragon breath though. Dragon still hasn't gotten the hint after all the mint gum I've tried to give him dood :|

Can't be much worse than grinding lilly ranks... 55 hours played, 5/22 lilly ranks maxed  :rolleyes: Nep plats have never been so tedious! 

At least you don't have to farm shampuru or grind battle trophies like some of us here dood T_T

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

Did you know that dragon breath can be ignited :P? So it's probably best not to inhale too much of that stuff.

:o Better put on my mask then  :ninja:

Hey the sardine aroma in here is quite lovely, you aren't lying about that dragon breath though. Dragon still hasn't gotten the hint after all the mint gum I've tried to give him dood :|

At least you don't have to farm shampuru or grind battle trophies like some of us here dood T_T

My grind skill level isn't high enough to attempt either of those games. I still have a lot to learn about the grinding mastery skill....

Edited by xZoneHunter

Happy Birthday Shana happy-birth-day1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Yeah happy birthday! 

Happy birthday

Happy b-day Shana

Look at this cake i made :D

h5qYdxl.jpg

Thanks, I think I quoted all sorry if I missed anybody.

Doesn't bother me when the next season starts up considering what I have planned to play, I do wonder what the golden games will be though.

• Like 4

Ok I know I told you doods I was going to release the golden games today but I'm going to torture you doods a little longer and not release them today. :devil: Instead tomorrow Im just going to release the big preseason update which will include: The official start date of Season 10, season forecast, leagues, golden games, and a couple changes. 

I know we still need 1 person to get things going but I'm confident we can get more before the start date I have planned. I also figured I can go ahead release the leagues since if we get another person they will just go to bronze. So yeah be on the lookout for that tomorrow dood.

• Like 3

I'm right at the end of Xillia. Wondering if I should beat the boss and then do the sub-events, or just go finish up all the quests and find my last few random treasures before taking him on. Any advice?

Definitely would advise to finish up the quests and the treasures before taking him on. Pretty much with any Tales game you want to do as much as you can on your 1st playthrough so you can get more grade to spend for your 2nd playthrough dood.

Ok I know I told you doods I was going to release the golden games today but I'm going to torture you doods a little longer and not release them today. :devil: Instead tomorrow Im just going to release the big preseason update which will include: The official start date of Season 10, season forecast, leagues, golden games, and a couple changes. 

I know we still need 1 person to get things going but I'm confident we can get more before the start date I have planned. I also figured I can go ahead release the leagues since if we get another person they will just go to bronze. So yeah be on the lookout for that tomorrow dood.

1 spot left?

If it isn't filled by your start date, I can do it. Otherwise, I'd like to be put on the waiting list for Season 11 :)

1 spot left?

If it isn't filled by your start date, I can do it. Otherwise, I'd like to be put on the waiting list for Season 11 :)

Ok dood, if another person doesn't join a couple days before the start date I'll you in for this season dood since I typically like to get the fixtures made a couple days before the season even though they don't take long to make.

I have to if I want that gold league title, the other competitors better watch out especially zajac and Shana because a prinny barrage will be unleashed this season doods!!!!!!!!!!

You're in gold league?

I honestly thought you were in silver.

Basically this, what Shana said lol. :P Is this the highest you've ever been Prinny? :D

You're in gold league?

I honestly thought you were in silver.

Basically this, what Shana said lol. :P Is this the highest you've ever been Prinny? :D

Well.......now that you both know, tremble in fear doods MWAHAHA!!!!!.......*clears throat* I was in Gold back in Season 4 but retired at the end of that season could have went to Plat league but most likely would have been regulated xD

Well.......now that you both know, tremble in fear doods MWAHAHA!!!!!.......*clears throat* I was in Gold back in Season 4 but retired at the end of that season could have went to Plat league but most likely would have been regulated xD

Might have been relegated after getting regulated, who knows? :P

• Like 2

I was thinking about going for the Plat win. but now that plat race i dont think ill make it. That Plat race is going to slow be down quite a bit but i will do my best. Was also planning on focusing on my backlog which i already started doing kind off.

• Like 1