Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

SAO Re: HF is a different list slightly with an added trophy and the level cap trophy being 200 instead of 150 also notice the game isn't listed as (PSV/PS4) for the golden game so I'd guess it is just the PSV version especially since that was the game I suggested.

Oh, well in that case I can just play the version I already own and not buy the PS4 version. Still works :)

SAO Re: HF is a different list slightly with an added trophy and the level cap trophy being 200 instead of 150 also notice the game isn't listed as (PSV/PS4) for the golden game so I'd guess it is just the PSV version especially since that was the game I suggested.

FUUUUUUU- I was hoping I could play the PS4 version! Damn...

Maybe Prinny can make an exception and let both be eligible, since the list is the same except for a single trophy. All they did was increase the level cap, and change 1 silver trophy to bronze, and then added one more bronze. The points for the full list are the same either way.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 3

The golden games look awesome...Sound Shapes being banned was a long time coming...now time to start a campaign to ban all Telltale games....good luck this season everyone...maybe once Bronze league is full, I'll give some predictions as to how I think the league will go (spoiler alert: freddie wins the Brimstone League)

• Like 1

Maybe Prinny can make an exception and let both be eligible, since the list is the same except for a single trophy. All they did was increase the level cap, and change 1 silver trophy to bronze, and then added one more bronze. The points for the full list are the same either way.

I'm too lazy to go and check the difference between the Vita and PS4. Which trophy got altered and/or added?

Well since the differences are pretty minor and both list give the same amount of points I will allow both versions to count for that fixture dood

• Like 4

Ok doods hope you're ready, time for the Season 10 preseason update! First off the start date:

Season 10 will begin SATURDAY, AUGUST 29th 0:00 GMT +1 (London Time) Ok some of you maybe wondering why the timezone change. I was under the impression that the league was always under GMT but I was incorrect about that so we will permanently be going by London Time now. I'm sorry if this causes mass confusion but I'll be sure the countdown on the opening post has the appropriate time. Now here is the season forecast:

Now for some rules/changes:

• Sound Shapes is now banned meaning you can no longer get points for it
  • It is now AVG + 5 points per plat for tiebreakers instead of 7
Been mulling Sound Shapes being banned for a few seasons and finally decided it was time with it being on plus. This is just too abuseable,OP, and just breaks the point system in my opinion and I don't really want to see Sound Shapes mirror matches. Now I don't want suggestion about other games that should be banned because I haven't seen any game that is allowed in the league that is anywhere close to being as abuseable as Sound Shapes, if a game does arise I will take action to ban it but as for now just Sound Shapes doods.

Now the moment most of you have been waiting for the golden games for Season 10:

Fixture 1- Geometry Wars 3 (PS4/PS3/Vita)
Fixture 2- Metal Gear Rising
Fixture 3- DJ Hero 2
Fixture 4- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Fixture 5- Catherine
Fixture 6- SSX
Fixture 7- Call of Duty: Black Ops 
Fixture 8- Rayman Legends (PS4/PS3/Vita)
Fixture 9- Shift 2 Unleashed

Alright doods that wraps up the preseason update, now for the brutal wait for tthe start of the season T_T

Woohoo, thanks Prinny for starting the new season on August 29th. Looks like those sardine gift baskets did the trick :lol:. Also glad to see Sound Shapes being banned :dance:. I was worried SS would dominate THL for 3 seasons.

I've had MGR and Catherine on the HDD ever since they were free on PS+ and it seems I'll finally start those games. I was already planning on getting SAO Hollow Fragment, so now might also be a good time to do that. Sad to see Tales of Hearts R didn't make it, but oh well.

Now to decide which games to delete from the vita to free up space for SAO.

• Like 2

Well that is just opinion but out of that list I'd only play 3 of those and they are MGR, SAO and Catherine so I suppose this time I'd agree somewhat.

I was thinking more along the lines of how many games were put forward that I was buzzing about playing and none of them got picked lol. I did get 3 of 9 though so I guess that isn't bad.

Why are you talking about golden games, didn't you read the post? Only Hannah Montana for you dood :P

Good for me boss, if there was a way I could replay the trophies on that over and over I could win the league no problem haha.

The golden games look awesome...Sound Shapes being banned was a long time coming...now time to start a campaign to ban all Telltale games....good luck this season everyone...maybe once Bronze league is full, I'll give some predictions as to how I think the league will go (spoiler alert: freddie wins the Brimstone League)

I wouldn't be so sure, it wont be easy, I will no doubt have a few 0-0 draws along the way lol

I'm too lazy to go and check the difference between the Vita and PS4. Which trophy got altered and/or added?

They added the trophy "Put To The Test" with the description "Defeat the boss of the high-difficulty test area." Then they changed the trophy for reaching max level from a silver to a bronze. Everything else is the same.

If there is a spot still open in the bronze league, i'll give this a try. I have 2 golden games. Will have to go over 1st page again for that points system. 

Edit: just to be certain, Midnight london is 6 hours ahead of gmt right? (I'm central time, we have always been called gmt)

Edited by Not_like_therest
  • Like 1

If there is a spot still open in the bronze league, i'll give this a try. I have 2 golden games. Will have to go over 1st page again for that points system. 

Edit: just to be certain, Midnight london is 6 hours ahead of gmt right? (I'm central time, we have always been called gmt)

Midnight London is only 1 hour ahead of GMT. Considering you're 6 hours behind that and you are in the US wouldn't that make your timezone CDT or EST? GMT is a European timezone.

Edited by Ka-Pi96

Midnight London is only 1 hour ahead of GMT. Considering you're 6 hours behind that and you are in the US wouldn't that make your timezone CDT or EST? GMT is a European timezone.

On my settings page it says Gmt -6 hours. I could have swore on .org central time was called Gmt by a few in some of those boosting threads but nevermind that... yes, here we are called CDT. EST is Eastern time and PST is Pacific. http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/ They use UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) as opposed to Greenwich Mean Time for their standard.  I am UTC -5 on their table, as Central, NA.

Oh I'm not using it for the league. I want all dem silvers. ;)xD

Precisely, my completion needs to go back to where it belongs, close to 90%, which means I have some Sound Shapes silver glory and a Driveclub DLC parade to go through xD

Yep the spot is yours so that makes 40 doods :yay:

Noticed you hadnt popped that geo wars plat yet...

...oh look at that its the first golden game....

#PrinnyConspiracy

xD I laughed when I saw it was going to be the first golden game of the season, only reason I haven't popped it yet is because of the ridiculous grind I need to do. Still doesn't change the fact that I'll be popping it before the season since there is no way I can wait a week to pop it so your conspiracy can suck it dood :P

• Like 3

There will be a countdown timer on the first post for every fixture, so you can use that as a reference to calculate the difference between the time zones.