Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Well I popped a Star Ocean 4 trophy and finished the second playthrough of Dark Souls 2. So another half playthrough for the plat.

Congrats on getting another Star Ocean 4 trophy! Hopefully that half playthrough of DS2 takes around 8 hours and 40 minutes to complete. 

While going through my Download List the other day, I actually found a game that I totally forgot about buying. After playing it, part of me wishes that it had remained forgotten. But hey, it only cost me 0.80 cents, it had trophies, and it qualifies for points (by a whole 4 minutes).  :awesome:

@Walter I would suggest avoiding Dungeon Travelers 2 like the plague (or at least don't keep on playing that game in hopes of getting the plat during the THL). I still have to grind the damn kills trophy.

Edited by GarciaFever

@Walter I would suggest avoiding Dungeon Travelers 2 like the plague (or at least don't keep on playing that game in hopes of getting the plat during the THL). I still have to grind the damn kills trophy.

I'm trying to grind out the 20,000 kills before June rolls around because I wanna save it for :platinum: #250, but I don't want the milestone to get in the way of PST.org's THL 8.

As I've said before, I highly doubt I'll get promoted or even stay in silver league since I'm saving anything with easy trophies for June, which means I likely won't score much. As it is, this fixture was very much a fluke brought on by me playing a game far more than I thought I would.

Congrats on getting another Star Ocean 4 trophy! Hopefully that half playthrough of DS2 takes around 8 hours and 40 minutes to complete. 

While going through my Download List the other day, I actually found a game that I totally forgot about buying. After playing it, part of me wishes that it had remained forgotten. But hey, it only cost me 0.80 cents, it had trophies, and it qualifies for points (by a whole 4 minutes).  :awesome:

Thnx :D. Yeah it turns out I couldn't just skip the bosses and plat it within an hour... so it took a lot longer :(.

Good luck Zone. I'm hoping you concentrate on Mamorukun Curse! and DOOM 3 so I at least have a chance of keeping our match close. You wouldn't want Hemiak and Xionx to get a lead in the UR PS3-Way race, would you?  ;)

How are those 2 games going btw?

Good luck Zone. I'm hoping you concentrate on Mamorukun Curse! and DOOM 3 so I at least have a chance of keeping our match close. You wouldn't want Hemiak and Xionx to get a lead in the UR PS3-Way race, would you?  ;)

Don't encourage him. And leave me out of this, I've had other stuff going on and haven't even played a game in the last four days. :(
  • Like 1

I'll admit that when I was making claims about going easy, I never thought I was actually going to bother doing most of the Neptunia VII plat in a span of a few days. :P

I'm right behind you on that. Playing VII right now actually.

My only concern right now is what to do after I plat VII. I'm either going to stick with the PS4 and do Zombi and/or Dust: An Elysian Tail, or go back to the PS3 to do Skyrim and/or Uncharted 2. And due to my college's wi-fi not supporting handheld systems, the only thing I can do for Vita is SAO... which I'm still not mentally prepared to go back to.

...all that, and I have work and a school project that I need to work on and get my shyness over with for it or else my grade will suffer... UGH...

Edited by BlueFireReaper

How are those 2 games going btw?

Doom is going quite well actually. Finished the first game last night. Don't think i'll progress much on Mamo curse, i've hit a wall with that game...

Anyway, good luck to you 2! 

If only i had earned the To Love-ru plat in time, then i would have had a few more points lol.

But in all seriousness, I thought that the Gold and Plat leagues would have had more points? Probably around 150+ from certain people.

Edited by GarciaFever

Greenguy81 (11) - (259) Garciafever (4)

Impressive amount of points Garcia, but I just have one question that I'm dying to know. What in the world did Greenguy81 do to you that deserved that? It had to be something really bad for you to unleash the fury of Armageddon on him like that. 

(1) MStalker58 (82) - (4) Dragon-Archon

The dragon has been slain. Dragon meat for everyone at the THL Lounge all this week! Trust me, it's delicious.  :holy:

I had always heard terrifying tales about the big bad Dragon, but he seems pretty harmless to me. Maybe you should change your avatar to a cute cuddly cartoon dragon, just to be more accurate.  :P

• Like 1

League tables have also been updated.

If only i had earned the To Love-ru plat in time, then i would have had a few more points lol.

But in all seriousness, I thought that the Gold and Plat leagues would have had more points? Probably around 150+ from certain people.

I thought you were afraid if you could even score enough points :awesome:

Well at least you got those extra points for the 2nd fixture :D

That was not a good start xD 

I blame it on Dark Souls 3 keeping me beyond hooked! Hopefully I'll be able to deliver bigger scores once I'm done with it (not quite there yet)

It feels good being back to Gold so I'll try to at least stay there this season ^_^ 

Congrats Bluefirereaper, convincing win. Nothing like getting smashed in my first round. Luckily I now have Garciafever so will get KO (and probably penetrated) by 200 + points. :)

Yeah, this fixture reminds me of when I got my ass kicked by pureproteinman back in S5... by around 200 points.

But other than that, sorry for dropping two plats on you like that. Maybe I should've saved First Light for later.

Impressive amount of points Garcia, but I just have one question that I'm dying to know. What in the world did Greenguy81 do to you that deserved that? It had to be something really bad for you to unleash the fury of Armageddon on him like that. 

Nothing, but i thought that everybody was going to try and get a lot of points seeing as this is the THL, but man I didn't think it was going to be a destruction lol. Sorry about that Greenguy81.

Also, i will have some of that Dragon meat Stalker. Medium rare please :D

I thought you were afraid if you could even score enough points :awesome:

Well at least you got those extra points for the 2nd fixture :D

I actually was afraid because not only did I want to get enough points for the win, i wanted to make sure that the games I played were acceptable for the Top 50 fastest achiever rule. And after double checking the times for each game, I used that opportunity. I have to thank my older brother for letting me borrow the PS4 during the weekend lol.

Also, it is nice to have those extra points carry towards fixture 2, but now the real test is me trying to find gamea that I can enjoy and give me plenty of points.

Congrats Bluefirereaper, convincing win. Nothing like getting smashed in my first round. Luckily I now have Garciafever so will get KO (and probably penetrated) by 200 + points. :)

Don't know if i can score something as high as that again lol. I won't hold my breath on that though.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1