Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 sign-ups still open!

Clawz, I was hoping you might be busy today and that my 1 point lead might hold up. Didn't figure I'd get that lucky and I see you put up enough points today to take back a DW. Nicely done. :)

That's 2 fixtures in a row that my opponent has gone on a spree with Table Top Racing. Really starting to not like that game.  :(

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

Clawz, I was hoping you might be busy today and that my 1 point lead might hold up. Didn't figure I'd get that lucky and I see you put up enough points today to take back a DW. Nicely done. :)

That's 2 fixtures in a row that my opponent has gone on a spree with Table Top Racing. Really starting to not like that game.  :(

At least you weren't around when people were getting Sound Shaped, that was a scary time dood :|

• Like 4

I have actually been busy pretty much the whole month. The weather was in my way of earning trophies. Honestly though i don't understand, last week it was snowing here and this weekend we (the Netherlands) have the highest temperature from Europe. So i just had to enjoy that. Also i originally planned to watch Deadpool untill i found out yesterday was the last day and only had like 4 hours to figure out what to do.. Time goes way to fast lol.

So glad we instituted time limits.

Now I can play games like Star Ocean without worrying about the points :awesome:.

I have actually been busy pretty much the whole month. The weather was in my way of earning trophies. Honestly though i don't understand, last week it was snowing here and this weekend we (the Netherlands) have the highest temperature from Europe. So i just had to enjoy that. Also i originally planned to watch Deadpool untill i found out yesterday was the last day and only had like 4 hours to figure out what to do.. Time goes way to fast lol.

Same here, last week it was raining like autumn and then suddenly the past two days it was like the middle of summer.

I'm not sure I want to hear what a dragon's heart sounds like when it breaks. The sigh of disappointment was scary enough given all the smoke.

I could write an essay about it in 5,000 words, but a picture says more than a 1,000 words, so these should sum things up: bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1 cruch-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862497 depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 noooo-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514

• Like 2

Alright guys, scores for Fixture 3. Now everyone go and enjoy your break time :)

Platinum League

ToxiKirby (28) - (17) Mystvayne
MStalker58 (19) - (49) HcG-_Clawz (1)
Dragon-Archon (14) - (23) xZoneHunter
(1) zajac9999 (81) - (52) HcG-_Terror
(2) ReimiSaionji9742 (92) - (6) Mah2c

Gold League

NIALLERMANBUZ (20) - (0) Jarethgeason
ganryu_pl (21) - (5) ShogunCroCop
(1) TheAkittaja123 (82) - (9) Mike13858
(1) RalphyLDN (49) - (10) Gregorymany
(1) Kochiya-Shana (33) - (48) omar280792 (1)

Silver League

(1) pureproteinman (33) - (2) X18JELLO18X
x9zachattack5x (0) - (1) man_with_wdjat
the_couchster (32) - (6) Wdog-999
Whyfire (9) - (5) Edunstar84
J2V_89 (6) - (15) Hemiak

Bronze League

BlueFireReaper (28) - (103) GarciaFever (1)
(2) Obscure_Ale (167) - (58) XX_FTW (1)
cjshaitan (67) - (115) Ichiban-Hybrid
me3lingual (2) - (44) DocVoltacon
Greenguy81 (9) - (15) freddie1989

Also sorry for not updating the Tables, was kinda busy the last few days. Hope to have everything updated during the break.

• Like 3

Alright guys, scores for Fixture 3. Now everyone go and enjoy your break time :)

Bronze League

BlueFireReaper (28) - (103) GarciaFever (1)
(2) Obscure_Ale (167) - (58) XX_FTW (1)
cjshaitan (67) - (115) Ichiban-Hybrid
me3lingual (2) - (44) DocVoltacon
Greenguy81 (9) - (15) freddie1989

Also sorry for not updating the Tables, was kinda busy the last few days. Hope to have everything updated during the break.

I think this season the Bronze League will dominate in number of platinums earned :D

We scrubs are to OP. Step it up high teir doods. :P

Well I don't know about everyone else in the Bronze League, but I never considered myself as a scrub seeing as I placed second twice when I was in the Platinum League a long time ago :).

Edited by GarciaFever

I think this season the Bronze League will dominate in number of platinums earned :D

We scrubs are to OP. Step it up high teir doods. :P

:blah:

You sure are a talkative bunch down there in the lower leagues. Newcomers and returning former members usually put up decent scores the first few fixtures since they might have some extra motivation and energy since the league is brand new or fresh to them. Then you have some other members who have built up a nice backlog of big point games since they obviously weren't using them while they were busy getting demoted in previous seasons. We'll see if you all can keep it up the whole season.  :D

Ichiban, IIRC, you were in the Bronze League a couple of seasons ago with me. Pretty sure I won that league while going undefeated with all DW's. Don't make me get demoted on purpose to come give you a reminder!  :P

• Like 1

Well I don't know about everyone else in the Bronze League, but I never considered myself as a scrub seeing as I placed second twice when I was in the Platinum League a long time ago :).

Huh never seen you enter here before then..

Ichiban, IIRC, you were in the Bronze League a couple of seasons ago with me. Pretty sure I won that league while going undefeated with all DW's. Don't make me get demoted on purpose to come give you a reminder!  :P

Well Im just playing around.. Cmon.. No need that blaster in point blank directly to me.. >_>

:blah:

You sure are a talkative bunch down there in the lower leagues. Newcomers and returning former members usually put up decent scores the first few fixtures since they might have some extra motivation and energy since the league is brand new or fresh to them. Then you have some other members who have built up a nice backlog of big point games since they obviously weren't using them while they were busy getting demoted in previous seasons. We'll see if you all can keep it up the whole season.  :D

You really caught the banter fever haven't you? ^^

You really caught the banter fever haven't you? ^^

Yes, and I can't seem to stop. Think I might need to get some help. Maybe the boredom of grinding GRID and replaying Mass Effect has driven me crazy and I'm looking for some friendly banter to re-motivate me and add some excitement.

If I'm annoying people, please feel free to let me know and I'll try to cut back or stop it. I know that I can get a little carried away or run things into the ground. Then again, this is the 2nd time someone has commented on me talking/bantering a lot. Maybe I should already be taking the hint.  :hmm:

Huh never seen you enter here before then..

Well Im just playing around.. Cmon.. No need that blaster in point blank directly to me.. >_>

Blaster lowered. It's cool, we can still be friends. 

Someone has to fill the banter void since Boooda and Somalia are gone dood :|

Oh God, I've been mentioned with the likes of Boooda and Somalia? Where did things go so wrong? Time to take a long hard look in the mirror.  :(

Boooda, if you ever read this, I'm only joking.  :wave:

• Like 2

Oh God, I've been mentioned with the likes of Boooda and Somalia? Where did things go so wrong? Time to take a long hard look in the mirror.  :(

Boooda, if you ever read this, I'm only joking.  :wave:

Boooda, he isn't really joking

Yay I won again! I can't believe I actually did lol 

Now Nathan Drake should help me score some in the coming fixture, even though the first trophies will surely fall during break time xD

Nathan Drake will also help me next fixture.

It would be cool if next fixture it was Nathan Drake vs Nathan Drake.

• Like 2