Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I'm sorry to do this and I would just stay if there weren't people on the waiting list, but I have to withdraw from S16. I had fully intended to come back but some family stuff has happened tonight that makes my participation in anything beyond THTL S3 very selfish and without purpose. I'm still committed to that league as we enter the homestretch but I can't justify a month and a half of trying way too hard right now. Other people will definitely be able to derive more enjoyment from it and I wish everyone the best of luck.

Edited by Andrea

I'm sorry to do this and I would just stay if there weren't people on the waiting list, but I have to withdraw from S16. I had fully intended to come back but some family stuff has happened tonight that makes my participation in anything beyond THTL S3 very selfish and without purpose. I'm still committed to that league as we enter the homestretch but I can't justify a month and a half of trying way too hard right now. Other people will definitely be able to derive more enjoyment from it and I wish everyone the best of luck.

Best of luck with whatever has happened, I hope we can welcome you back soon :).

Little update. Im planning to start the new season this Sunday 20th of November. I'll give you guys some more info tomorrow.

But, that's the Junior Eurovision Song Contest!  How can I focus on earning my 1-2 points per fixture when the second best Eurovision event occurs on the same day?