Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

90 minutes left in the fixture...I think I have myself set up pretty nicely to have the Skyrim Special Edition plat by Christmas. I have a couple of directions I can go with my games, depending on who my next opponent is.

How has everyone else been doing so far? Any chance of anyone picking up speed or slowing down through the holidays?

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

90 minutes left in the fixture...I think I have myself set up pretty nicely to have the Skyrim Special Edition plat by Christmas. I have a couple of directions I can go with my games, depending on who my next opponent is.

How has everyone else been doing so far? Any chance of anyone picking up speed or slowing down through the holidays?

Well, I've been stuck on a game for the past week. Not really close to a plat though, and I'll be busy before and after the holidays. Don't know what I'll do for points, which sucks 'cause for the first time I'm in the lead. Just hoping my next opponents are as busy as I am.

Here are the match-ups for Fixture 8. Only two fixtures left in the season so make those trophies count. Good luck and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Platinum League

Mah2c v Pureproteinman
MStalker58 v HcG-_Clawz
Kochiya-Shana v ToxiKirby
Zajac9999 v ReimiSaijoni97
Whyfire v xZoneHunter

Gold League

cjshaitan v Mesopithecus
x9zachattack5x v HcG-_Terror
Wdog-999 v the_couchster
Jarethgeason v RalphyLDN
Omar280972 v X18JELLO18X

Silver League

Bladesoframen v Rainstormlll
jem12345 v Edunstar84
LucasV9991 v Hemiak
Shadowhood1111 v NIALLERMANBUZ
Obscure_Ale v woop94

Bronze League

Ichiban-Hybrid v me3lingual
freddie1989 v XShadowYakuzaX
Psy-Tychist v ShogunCroCop
Gregorymany v XX_FTW
VASORAT13 v Sean_Bo15

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 4

On 12/13/2016 at 2:11 PM, jem12345 said:

It's not so much the Team League. It's just that the last three weeks of the semester are always super busy, leaving me no time to do anything. Good luck to whoever my ninth opponent is, because that's the only fixture left where I'm going to get trophies (and a lot of them!).

3 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Silver League

Bladesoframen v Rainstormlll
jem12345 v Edunstar84
LucasV9991 v Hemiak
Shadowhood1111 v NIALLERMANBUZ
Obscure_Ale v woop94

Hazza! I have jem this fixture. I hope jem's still busy with school!

• Like 1

I've decided that since this year was such a train wreck Plat wise I am going to work towards starting next year with a bang so don't expect too much from me. I'm just working towards clean up on some of the stuff I started throughout the year. 

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

*Gets popcorn, soda, and a comfortable couch* I'm ready, bring it :popcorn: .

Hope you enjoy watching someone getting totally dominated because it's pretty much up to @HcG Clawz and how much he wants to embarrass me. Going to be like a dragon fighting a tiny puppy dog. :(

Haven't had time to play anything at all the past few days but hopefully I can get back in the routine and at least earn a few trophies. Not expecting much though. Been a lost season for me so I've decided to save points for your New Year's contest and the Platinum Pyramid challenge starting soon. Probably just try cleaning up some games like LBP3 or play some smaller 100% games until then. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The league tables and the statistics have been updated.

Fixture 7 has been a pretty interesting fixture and some leagues suddenly got a lot more interesting.

Platinum League

Whyfire lost his first match of the season and loses his first place because of that, still 18 points. Rival ToxiKirby was able to get a 2-point win against Mah2c which moved him up to the first position, 19 points. Pureproteinman and Kochiya-Shana are in 3rd and 4th place with 15 and 14 points respectively. Both player will need loads of luck to still be able to become the league champion but it would mathematically still be possible. At least these four players and Mah2c are already assured of their spot in the Platinum League next season as it mathematically isn't possible for them anymore to end up in a relegation spot.

Actually, Whyfire lost his first match in two seasons :P Things are really interesting now and the last fixture will decide everything.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

okay, so.....would Hemiak do me a really huge solid and kick Lucas' butt this fixture?

EDIT: How do I tag someone?

Lol, I'm not going to tell you how to tag him. I don't want by butt to get kicked :spank:

Spoiler

To tag someone, just type @ followed by the name of the person you want to tage :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Lol, I'm not going to tell you how to tag him. I don't want by butt to get kicked :spank:

Reveal hidden contents

To tag someone, just type @ followed by the name of the person you want to tage :)

Okay, I'll let you off the hook this time! You know 'cause it's Christmas and all.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

okay, so.....would Hemiak do me a really huge solid and kick Lucas' butt this fixture?

If Lucas would kindly not play anything for a couple days I could probably eke out a win. I've been putting up a pretty solid 2-4 trophies a day, and I've got a couple silvers and golds coming. 

If I was a betting man however, I'd say you're going to have to win this race on your own. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Whyfire said:

Actually, Whyfire lost his first match in two seasons :P Things are really interesting now and the last fixture will decide everything.

Pretty sure I said something like 'you better watch out next season as I'll be serious next time' after my loss last season. As always, The Zajac kept his word, even if it was unwittingly. :P

Good match Whyfire. :)

• Like 1