Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

6 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I was actually counting on you saving points for your Holiday Special. I mean, I think it was you that promised $20 to each person/team if one of them broke your streak.

Yeah, that was me. As soon as my brother noticed I was earning trophies again, he stopped me. He was a little upset, but I least wanted to try. I told him that if I couldn't win with just Vitamin Z and Plants VS Zombies then it wasn't worth it.

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Will scores be posted tonight?

Not for sure but it's not looking good. We have a couple of admins who are still out of town or traveling for Christmas and the holidays. They were going to attempt counting on their phone or hoping to find some time to sit down and do them tonight. Probably going to be a little late but we should have them posted by tomorrow at the latest. Sorry about that. If you are wondering about your match...let's just say a former admin with a Nathan Drake avatar may have pulled out a close W to force a tie at the top of the Bronze League. ;)

Speaking of the holidays, hope everyone who celebrates it had a great Christmas and travels safe. :)

Edited by MStalker58

Fixture 8 results, guys. Sorry for the delay of the scores but I blame Christmas for that :P. League tables and results will be up-to-date within 2 hours from now.

Platinum League

Mah2c (13) v (95) Pureproteinman (2)
MStalker58 (53) v (57) HcG-_Clawz
Kochiya-Shana (14) v (39) ToxiKirby
(1) Zajac9999 (47) v (0) ReimiSaionji9742
(1) Whyfire (21) v (0) xZoneHunter

Gold League

cjshaitan (43) v (0) Mesopithecus
x9zachattack5x (80) v (46) HcG-_Terror
Wdog-999 (31) v (17) the_couchster
(1) Jarethgeason (86) v (118) RalphyLDN (3)
Omar280792 (9) v (2) X18JELLO18X

Silver League

Bladesoframen (0) - (0) Rainstormlll
jem12345 (19) - (37) Edunstar84
LucasV9991 (19) - (7) Hemiak
Shadowhood1111 (5) - (0) NIALLERMANBUZ
Obscure_Ale (0) - (28) woop94

Bronze League

Ichiban-Hybrid (0) - (2) me3lingual
freddie1989 (2) - (10) XShadowYakuzaX
(1) Psy-Tychist (148) - (161) ShogunCroCop (2)
Gregorymany (7) - (3) XX_FTW
(1) VASORAT13 (116) - (2) Sean_Bo15

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Bronze League

(1) Psy-Tychist (148) - (161) ShogunCroCop (2)

By far, my toughest opponent of the season. Never before had I scored 100 points in a fixture. i knew I was going to need over 100 to stand a chance.

It now comes down to this final fixture to determine who wins Bronze League. Looking forward to competing in Silver League next season either way.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

MStalker58 (53) v (57) HcG-_Clawz

@HcG Clawz: I would rather have lost by a blowout of 100 points than lose such a close match. Now I just feel like you were trolling or toying with me. I can't even relax or feel safe from the Dutch Alliance on Christmas? Is nothing sacred to you guys? :shakefist:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

The league tables and the statistics have been updated.

Now that fixture 8 is over, we know a few more things already. However, every single league is still very exciting to spectate and take part in as there are no clear champions yet!

Platinum League

ToxiKirby and Whyfire both got a DW last fixture and are the only two participants that still have a chance of winning the league. ToxiKirby has 21 points and a score of 466 points and Whyfire has 20 points and a score of 496. What makes it most exciting is that both players face each other in this last fixture. Whyfire has to win the match if he wants to win the league, while ToxiKirby can secure his league win with a draw or better. Who will win the Platinum League? MStalker58, ReimiSaionji9742 and xZoneHunter all have 3 points only and are the only ones that can still end up in the two relegations spots.

Gold League

x9zachattack5x takes first place after a nice win against the previous league leader, HcG-_Terror. Both players have 18 points now but x9zachattack5x's score is 80 higher. csjhaitan also still has a chance of winning the Gold League, he is in 3rd place with 17 points. Omar280792, the_couchster and X18JELLO18X are in the three relegation spots and can not end up out of those relegation spots anymore, which means they'll be playing in the Silver League next season.

Silver League

Edunstar84 is still in first place in the Silver League with 20 points. He and LucasV9991 are the only ones that still have a chance of winning the Silver League. Edunstar84 is 3 points ahead of LucasV9991, though, and his score is almost 100 higher. Luck has to be on LucasV9991's side if he wants to win the league. Both players are at least sure of promotion already. Obscure_Ale can't finish in a non-relegation spot anymore and will therefore play in the Bronze League next season again. Other than that, lots of players still have to try winning this last fixture of the season as most of these players can still end up in a relegation spot. 

Bronze League

Psy-Tychist lost to ShogunCroCop in what was probably Bronze League's most exciting fixture as of yet, giving both ShogunCroCop and XShadowYakuzaX still a chance of winning the Bronze League this season. Psy-Tychist and ShogunCroCop both have 18 points, XShadowYakuzaX has 17 points. All three participants are still battling hard for victory in the Bronze League.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Platinum League

MStalker58, ReimiSaionji9742 and xZoneHunter all have 3 points only and are the only ones that can still end up in the two relegations spots.

I was feeling confident that I had the tiebreaker, so I might be safe if all 3 of us lost in the final fixture......goes to look up who ReimiSaionji9742 and xZoneHunter are playing......

On 12/25/2016 at 7:07 PM, HcG Clawz said:

Alright guys last fixture of the season lets all enjoy our new christmas games now :D

Platinum League
ReimiSaijoni97 v xZoneHunter

Oh shit!!! They are facing each other so someone has to win and get points. Oh well, maybe I can pull of a win and stay in Plat League. Let's see who I'm playing.....F@CK, it is @Pureproteinman. Yep, I'm getting relegated. Look out Gold League, here I come. :( 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Okay @shadowhood1111, I need you to beat @Edunstar84 for me this fixture, okay? Please :)?

I definitely could but ive been saving all my points for Jem's contest hence why so low scores this season. I would love to drop a 500+ bomb for pure upset but ill save it xD

Edited by shadowhood1111

16 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

I definitely could but ive been saving all my points for Jem's contest hence why so low scores this season. I would love to drop a 500+ bomb for pure upset but ill save it xD

The last fixture does leak into the main tournament, so you can just obliterate whoever your first opponents are.

33 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

15 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

The last fixture does leak into the main tournament, so you can just obliterate whoever your first opponents are.

Yeah, the tournament has already started and the first elimination round starts in 2 hours if I recall correctly, so you can start dropping parts of that huge bomb to also do some massive damage to @Edunstar84 :devil:!

Being locked in a relegation spot should take some pressure off my shoulders but it doesn't because sadly, there wasn't any pressure to begin with, I have embraced failure lmao xD 

My goal is actually making my way down to Bronze, it's all planned guys :awesome: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, the tournament has already started and the first elimination round starts in 2 hours if I recall correctly, so you can start dropping parts of that huge bomb to also do some massive damage to @Edunstar84 :devil:!

No eliminations yet (unless a 17th team rolls in and gets dozens of trophies in the next hour). The real bomb will be during the first day of the actual tournament, which happens to be the last day of the season.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Oh great! It's crap on Edun today. Well, I still have me points.

Edun.......I hope you have a box of tissues.....And im not talking bout the rule 34 kind

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lucas said:

x9zachattack5x takes first place after a nice win against the previous league leader, HcG-_Terror. Both players have 18 points now but x9zachattack5x's score is 80 higher. csjhaitan also still has a chance of winning the Gold League, he is in 3rd place with 17 points

If x9zachattack5x and Hcg-_Terror both shit the bed and I win gold league I will laugh so hard ................. (then retire :giggle: )

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 3

I won't have done enough to win this last fixture, and subsequently, I won't win Bronze League. But congratulations to the person who does win Bronze, whether it be Psy or Shadow. This is the closest I have ever come though, and leaves me feeling confident about my chances in Silver League next season.

• Like 4