Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 starts August 1st!

FIX SET 6 (23RD - 26TH JUNE)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Mendant909 vs HcG-_Clawz

ExHaseo vs shadowhood1111

Diddle666 vs dragnierkira

GarciaFever vs DJ-Silver

zajac9999 :platinum: vs MrCostari

GOLD LEAGUE

HcG-_Terror vs precision-playy

Hemiak vs omar280792

STFUxDxD vs Krazy_99

xZoneHunter vs JosuePR_41

RachP13 vs theshywaterguy

SILVER LEAGUE

silverstag88 vs nexus_x2007

XShadowYakuzaX :bronze: vs twaanie

Gate_Guard vs Grindcore12391

Mah2c vs ShogunCroCop

Matthew_Banfield vs TJ-Yoshi

BRONZE LEAGUE

No Bronze fixture this set due to an irregular amount of players, enjoy your time off!

As Always people, Good Luck!

Approx Start Time: Right this very moment... Yes this moment right here.

• Like 3

Precision s your timezone 5 hours ahead? Because when I go to calculate the points, I don't know if I should go by the start of the new fixture (6/22 at 7PM EST) or to go by your timezone (which I believe is 5 hours ahead: 6/13 at 0:00 AM). Might be wrong about this but I just wanted to know how many points I have earned (along with the people I am up against :D).

Precision s your timezone 5 hours ahead? Because when I go to calculate the points, I don't know if I should go by the start of the new fixture (6/22 at 7PM EST) or to go by your timezone (which I believe is 5 hours ahead: 6/13 at 0:00 AM). Might be wrong about this but I just wanted to know how many points I have earned (along with the people I am up against :D).

I think for the most part, if you are Eastern Board, I will be 5 hours ahead, but for a little while each year, maybe a couple of weeks, i will be either 6 hours or 4 hours ahead, due to the British having differing Daylight saving and summertime clock changes, if it helps, at this moment in time for myself, it is 00:35 am 23/6 

Ok I thought as much. So then I assume that if I earn a trophy right now, it will read as getting the trophy for the new fixture then. Thank you :)

If you want to know for sure which trophies count for which fixture, you can go to your settings on your profile page, and change your time zone to GMT London. Then all timestamps will be displayed in GMT time.

By using the legendary prinny lucky streak ;)

Hmmmm yes that and the heart of the trophies shall guide me!

I personally get scared when someone scores like that, I wouldn't score that high even if I gave up my whole life for the sake of it lol

Haha yeah it is scary though. Checking my collection to see if I can pull off something like that. Might have to put down my precious rpgs for a fixture lol