Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Well I clearly have no shot this fixture haha. What's he doing in the bronze league with those kind of numbers....

New and returning people always start back in bronze. People aiming for titles sometimes save up easy games they own or plan ahead to fixtures against people who can pull scores like that if order to make it more competitive. That's also why PPM hasn't consistently won leagues and CWC's even though he is the person who gets the highest average points per fixture.

Plus there should be a (1) since you did got a plat. Remember? Also how did I end up at 17. I was sure its 15 pts.

Good catch. Although I am sure the plat was just an oversight on the counter's part. It looks like you got another silver towards the end of the fixture, because you do have 17. I see 2 Golds, 2 Silver, and 1 Bronze for you.

Good catch. Although I am sure the plat was just an oversight on the counter's part. It looks like you got another silver towards the end of the fixture, because you do have 17. I see 2 Golds, 2 Silver, and 1 Bronze for you.

Yeah that trophy popped yesterday and it was at the beginning of the 2nd match. Funny part is that i wouldve gotten it early but it popped as i reach 80% completion of items when it saids 75%. 

EDIT: Ah wait nvm. I didnt see the other silver trophy. My bad.  :facepalm:

Gotta love how pureproteinman wasted four freaking plats on a person who did nothing. :lol:

Looks like someone had a little too much of "Pure Protein". * drum noises *  :awesome:

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid

I think I had 23 points, not 22. It doesn't change the overall outcome, but it could factor into potential tiebreakers later.

It's nice to see such high points in the first fixture, although I think I should have a (1) by my score as I got the Wipeout HD platinum during the fixture.

Fixed and league tables updated doods

• Like 2

I have 20 points so far. Got 100% Completion on Layers of Fear, and did the first episode of the Michonne miniseries. I'll be moving on to Wolfenstein: The New Order, but that may be tomorrow morning. My next week is rather busy. My fiancee is having a friend of hers come up tonight for her bachelorette party tomorrow night, I have my bachelor party tomorrow night, then my sister comes in on Sunday, and all week long we will be putting finishing touches on wedding preps before the wedding Friday.

So me3lingual just needs to beat 20 to win this fixture, and my fixture 3 opponent can go easy, as well as fixtures 4 and 5. I'll be putting up 0 points each of those 3 fixtures with the wedding and honeymoon.

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm going out of town for the rest of the weekend so zajac will be in charge while I'm gone, I know not an ideal replacement but please be kind to him while I'm gone xD Also counts will be delayed until Monday since I won't be around tomorrow and I believe Clawz will be gone as well so poor zajac will be all alone doods :P

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm going out of town for the rest of the weekend so zajac will be in charge while I'm gone, I know not an ideal replacement but please be kind to him while I'm gone xD Also counts will be delayed until Monday since I won't be around tomorrow and I believe Clawz will be gone as well so poor zajac will be all alone doods :P

Oh lord, zajac is in charge? Didn't think his ego could get any bigger, but this might do it. Looks like we might see the return of "The Zajac".  :P

• Like 1

Weird, a few days ago zajac placed an order at the Delivery Dragons for some flyers and posters saying "zajac for president" and "support the zajac takeover" and now this. *Shrugs* oh well, I'm sure those two are completely unrelated hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

• Like 3