Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Congrats. Have any thoughts on the game or how difficult the plat is? Or just any tips you want to share? Getting ready to start the game myself once it finishes downloading. I'm sure I'll end up needing all the help I can get.

Thnx, I'd rate it 8/10 because of Babel Mode. What I did was do a playthrough on normal without following a video to get the basics down and try to get familiar with the puzzles. Afterwards get a gold prize on every normal stage followed by hard before tackling Babel. The Rapunzel puzzles are imo an unnecessary addition and a boring grind. I followed a video to complete them as quickly as possible.

Cheers to you mate, welcome to the Pro Nightmare Climbers Team :highfive:

Thnx mate :highfive:, feels good to be part of that club. Now where's my exclusive member card?

• Like 2

I think I saw it in my nightmares, Catherine said I'd get one.

She says that to everyone.....and you call yourself a Pro Nightmare Climber!? You've climbed Babel, you should know better than that, man xD

Edited by Omar
  • Like 1

It is a hard plat but it is such a great game! You will find yourself enjoying almost every bit of it! No tips we give you now will help without being put into a context, as you play you'll know which tips you'll need, so don't hesitate to let me or anyone know if you need anything as you play through it. Enjoy! ^_^

Yeah specific tips would just confuse me at this point. Guess I was just looking for general motivational/moral support and secretly hoping someone might say it's not insanely hard. I've heard about the difficulty for a while now so I guess it's kind of been built up in my mind. Thanks for the offer, it's much appreciated, and I'll definitely ask you for advice once I start playing through it. Really looking forward to it.  :)

Thnx, I'd rate it 8/10 because of Babel Mode. What I did was do a playthrough on normal without following a video to get the basics down and try to get familiar with the puzzles. Afterwards get a gold prize on every normal stage followed by hard before tackling Babel. The Rapunzel puzzles are imo an unnecessary addition and a boring grind. I followed a video to complete them as quickly as possible.

Thnx mate :highfive:, feels good to be part of that club. Now where's my exclusive member card?

Thnx for the tips. So, you would recommend just completing the game first before worrying at all about getting gold on each nightmare? I wasn't sure if I should replay each stage and get the gold before moving on to the next or just go back and replay them all after finishing the playthrough.

Then why don't you climb Babel up again and ask her? :awesome:

Just asking that will give me nightmares tonight xD

Oh, well uhm... today isn't a good day, I have some things to take care off :|. Got to go, there's a tunnel approaching so I'll lose the connection .... *fakes static noise*

Thnx for the tips. So, you would recommend just completing the game first before worrying at all about getting gold on each nightmare? I wasn't sure if I should replay each stage and get the gold before moving on to the next or just go back and replay them all after finishing the playthrough.

Yeah, I got gold rewards on the second playthrough while going for the other endings.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

I had a pretty good fixture against toxi, unfortunately it was not good enough for a win. So gratz om the win, I got really unlucky for this fixture because I've been traveling like 2 days so didn't really had the time I was hoping to have against you.

Anyway goodluck to booda if he sees this this :)

I'll be enjoying the snowboarding now

Thats too bad, it sounds like I got lucky with the timing of our fixture. Good job nevertheless, and enjoy the snowboarding!

PLATINUM LEAGUE

(2) ToxiKirby (132)- (157) HcG-_Clawz

Prinny you might want to count that again. I had the scores as 132 - 105

• Like 1

Thats too bad, it sounds like I got lucky with the timing of our fixture. Good job nevertheless, and enjoy the snowboarding!

Prinny you might want to count that again. I had the scores as 132 - 105

Yeah this is correct, must have counted some of the stuff that came from the games that didn't count. I'll make the necessary changes to the tables later on

Hooray! I was able to get a plat just before the first break! Earned some silver and gold trophies as well.

Bastion is a beast! Was about to give up on trophy hunting altogether (Atelier Ayesha plus accounted for this, too). I'm really glad I stuck with it. All of a sudden everything just clicked, and I was able to do complete those Who Knows Where challenges. 

• Like 1