RDR REMAKE TRUE ?

GHOSTFACE_GR

51 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I would kill for Bully 2 man. Too bad everyone's soo easily butt-hurt now a days and it's probably never going to happen. Imagine the shit they would get if that "kissing random girls and slapping their asses mechanic" was implemented in the sequel?! The internet would probably loose it's shit and all the blue hair weirdos' heads would explode from the level of offense taken lol. 

Which is what's sad. Let's not forget that during the GTA 3/VC/SA days there were people getting offended by those games even then...but Rockstar made it a point to laugh in their faces and do the crude shit anyways. Rockstar isn't like that anymore. 

I'll never understand why companies bend the knee to the will of the vocal few who bitch about stupid shit. The offended always win, which is why they continue to do it. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kkulifay said:

Do we think RDR2 will get a next-gen upgrade? I’m on the fence on whether I should start RDR2 on the PS4 or wait even though nothing has been confirmed. 

I’ve held off playing Fallout 4 knowing that a PS5 facelift is in the works. 

Im also waiting it on the 5 upgrade for rdr2.. I really hope they throw us rdr1 remake and 2 upgrade that would be soooo amazing ? and are they really coming with a fallout 4 ps5 upgrade??? Where do you have this news from? Because why would microsoft put out an ps5 upgrade…

11 hours ago, Biertje373 said:

Probably.

I never played the RDR games, so if it's true I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

You’ll be in for something really special brother ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

Im also waiting it on the 5 upgrade for rdr2.. I really hope they throw us rdr1 remake and 2 upgrade that would be soooo amazing 1f60d.png and are they really coming with a fallout 4 ps5 upgrade??? Where do you have this news from? Because why would microsoft put out an ps5 upgrade…

You’ll be in for something really special brother 1f64c.png

No credible sources or concrete dates from Bethesda but heavy speculation.  I’m  in the camp that believes it will happen later this year. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NorthPaul93 said:

OK, I need to ask: What is actually different about this “new” logo. The comments on Reddit are banging on about it being the “Rockstar Games Presents” version for this, that and the other reason… but it literally said that same thing on the original release back in 2010. ?

Edited by VeldinX

22 minutes ago, VeldinX said:

OK, I need to ask: What is actually different about this “new” logo. The comments on Reddit are banging on about it being the “Rockstar Games Presents” version for this, that and the other reason… but it literally said that same thing on the original release back in 2010. 1f914.png

The TM changed to an ®. Also the game has been already rated in Korea, so it's 100% happening.

I do hope this is true. Original RDR is one of my favorite games of all time, so I'd love to see it getting remastered. I haven't played the Undead Nightmare dlc so it would be cool if it's included. Multiplayer I don't care.

1 hour ago, NorthPaul93 said:

The TM changed to an ®. Also the game has been already rated in Korea, so it's 100% happening.

Pretty sure Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories PS4 ports were rated at some point but never saw a release since.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Pretty sure Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories PS4 ports were rated at some point but never saw a release since.

Correct, both them and Max Payne 2 were supposed to get PS2 on PS4 ports but Sony cancelled the PS2 on PS4 project before they could be released.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

If it is true they better include Undead Nightmare with it cause that's one of the best dlcs I've ever played personally. 

Well the South Korean rating site mentioned zombie stuff so it’s pretty safe to assume it’ll be included.

I heard that apparently Take Two said they are working on 'two new iterations of previously released titles' for the next fiscal year so hopefully this is RDR1 and GTA4. I would love to have Bully though as well as thats one of my favourite all time games. 

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct, both them and Max Payne 2 were supposed to get PS2 on PS4 ports but Sony cancelled the PS2 on PS4 project before they could be released.

I think it was a combination of a bunch of things. Both GTA Stories games had issues in the PS4 emulator, and my assumption has always been that Rockstar didn't feel it was worth it to figure out how to get those two to play on PS4, especially coupled with the mess of all the licensed music. These days though people have created custom configuration files for them that work well with the emulator.

It certainly didn't help that Sony seemingly ended the program a few months after these were rated, though. However, there were games released through the program in the US like two years after these were rated, and like five years later in Japan still. I never understood how that worked.

Max Payne 2 had the same issues where a custom configuration is needed, but bullet time mode still reduces the frame rate tremendously.

Edited by simmias

13 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Probably Red Dead and the recently rated Borderlands: Pandora's Box.

Ohhhh I didn't know that was a thing. While I don't think we NEED this...I love BL2 and TPS so much, I'd probably end up buying it just to get those Plats a third time (BL1 as well).  Yeah...that got me more excited than RDR or GTA 4 lol.

Edited by Viper