RDR REMAKE TRUE ?

GHOSTFACE_GR

6 hours ago, XI_GRDEADSHOT_IX said:

So what’s your opinion and what do you think is the rdr remake true and when do you think it’s going to be released 

I love it! I love the rdr series with all my heart and can’t wait to play this one! I’m sure it will get announced pretty soon Rockstar is giving to many hints for this thing to not be real… My guess is somewhere in August and this one is gonna be crazy good, since they departed with GSG and its coming from Rockstar themselves now ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

I love it! I love the rdr series with all my heart and can’t wait to play this one! I’m sure it will get announced pretty soon Rockstar is giving to many hints for this thing to not be real… My guess is somewhere in August and this one is gonna be crazy good, since they departed with GSG and its coming from Rockstar themselves now 1f642.png

I feel your giving them too much hope as while I hope this remake is well good and so on I won't hold my breath as if you think about it. If rockstar were fine with GSG putting out the pile that is gta 3, vice and sans remasters. There is not much hope they will do a good job for rdr remake. Plus think about it, they did do a small remaster/ remake for bully back on 360 years back but it was not much of a improvement.

I hope am wrong but we need to hope and see plus got to see if it might come out on ps4 as well.

Edited by Lonemankane
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

I feel your giving them too much hope as while I hope this remake is well good and so on I won't hold my breath as if you think about it. If rockstar were fine with GSG putting out the pile that is gta 3, vice and sans remasters. There is not much hope they will do a good job for rdr remake. Plus think about it, they did do a small remaster/ remake for bully back on 360 years back but it was not much of a improvement.

I hope am wrong but we need to hope and see plus got to see if it might come out on ps4 as well.

I understand what you’re saying… but even if its not much of an upgrade. I think it will be, but even if its not. I’ll still be happy to play it on the PS5 ?

1 minute ago, ZEE11W said:

I’n happy I loved the game on PS3. Kept playing it even after plat. 

however please GOD we don’t want any online or MP trophies. Will absolutely get it day one. 

Why don’t you want a MP??

If anyone here listens to Sacred Symbols, Colin said he was sent proof that the remake exists and I trust him implicitly that he would verify that information before telling us about it. I know his previous secret game he told us about (was it bloodborne 2?) has yet to come to fruition but I’m holding out hope for the red dead remaster. I think even mrmattyplays might’ve mentioned in passing that it’s real but I’m not sure if he was just confirming Colin’s source or if he has one of his own. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

If it is true they better include Undead Nightmare with it cause that's one of the best dlcs I've ever played personally. 

Me too. My favorite dlc of all time. I still play it from time to time just for fun. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

would rather GTA 6 or Bully 2

I would kill for Bully 2 man. Too bad everyone's soo easily butt-hurt now a days and it's probably never going to happen. Imagine the shit they would get if that "kissing random girls and slapping their asses mechanic" was implemented in the sequel?! The internet would probably loose it's shit and all the blue hair weirdos' heads would explode from the level of offense taken lol. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I would kill for Bully 2 man. Too bad everyone's soo easily butt-hurt now a days and it's probably never going to happen. Imagine the shit they would get if that "kissing random girls and slapping their asses mechanic" was implemented in the sequel?! The internet would probably loose it's shit and all the blue hair weirdos' heads would explode from the level of offense taken lol. 

even better reason to make it :)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

Do we think RDR2 will get a next-gen upgrade? I’m on the fence on whether I should start RDR2 on the PS4 or wait even though nothing has been confirmed. 

I’ve held off playing Fallout 4 knowing that a PS5 facelift is in the works. 

Doubt it, they've essentially given up on RDR2 because it wasn't generating GTA-like money. Even without the facelift it is one of the best looking and most detailed games you'll play. You're missing out on a good one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jacob Faulk-King said:

Doubt it, they've essentially given up on RDR2 because it wasn't generating GTA-like money. Even without the facelift it is one of the best looking and most detailed games you'll play. You're missing out on a good one.

I hear that. I’ll start it this Fall and wanted to start it this Summer but had some other titles cut in line ??

Games are suddenly coming out of nowhere even if they're remakes, remasters or ports (like Oceanhorn 2), but I would love to believe RDR whatever exists. After playing RDR 2 twice (PS4 and PC) RDR 1 needs to make a step up. I don't need that realism that RDR2 has, but that game is badly needs some "next-gen" updates. Also hope there is a performance mode and they could also suprise us with a RDR2 PS5 version OR a performance update.