Download Delisted DLC already Purchased

keats95

I own the DLC on my main account already having purchased it before it was delisted. I was planning to download it on to a second PS3 and try to do the co-op trials, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a way to download it now that it's delisted. I scrolled through my download list on the PS3 store and couldn't see it anywhere. Does anyone know if it's possible to do what I'm trying to do?

Hello! 

Try going through your download list in PSN store or check through the PSN account setting. Their should be a option to show transactions and then they'll be a option to look at your download list. You must look on your main account. If all else fails, make a EU account and buy the game digitally. It will come with all DLCs

Edited by Stevieboy

Thanks for the tips guys, still didn't have much luck. I know the rough date I would've purchased it, somewhere around April of 2010 but my PS3 will not display any transaction history prior to January 2015 for some reason, and when I check the download list it's just not there. I did search through the Download List through Account Management on the XMB, rather than through the playstation store but it wasn't there either. I'm thinking my best option would be to fork out the $45 AUD to buy the bundle which is frustrating. But I won't do that unless I can actually get the game to connect to the DLC servers as I'm not having any luck with that either at the moment.

2 hours ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Did you ever let your ps plus end? I heard it resets the dates and gets things all mixed up, so going by the actual purchase date is useless, your gonna have to go thru the list painful 1 by 1.

That should only apply to games you got through the PlayStation Plus subscription. Every time you add another subscription, the games get the date you last upgraded.

5 hours ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

Did you ever let your ps plus end? I heard it resets the dates and gets things all mixed up, so going by the actual purchase date is useless, your gonna have to go thru the list painful 1 by 1.

Yeah that's happened to me before, but I have already gone through the list painfully 1 by 1, done it twice just to make sure. I'm assuming because it's delisted and the PS3 support is nonexistent these days.

On 22/7/2023 at 3:03 PM, keats95 said:

Yeah that's happened to me before, but I have already gone through the list painfully 1 by 1, done it twice just to make sure. I'm assuming because it's delisted and the PS3 support is nonexistent these days.

Are you 100% sure you bought this content? AFAIK if you purchased it, it should always be on your account. If you got the confirmation email you can maybe ask PlayStation.

And make sure you didn't have it from a game sharing account. I have the forest dlc on my account but the trials of sta lucia are from another account.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping because there are no open topics dedicated to PSDLE. I wonder if anyone will ever read what i'm going to write...

I have a request for whoever knows how to use PSDLE:

1) Turn your PS3/Vita on and download ANYTHING from your Download List, even if it's from a week ago, four months ago, a decade ago, it has to be anything, it doesn't matter if it's for PS3, Vita or PSP.

2) Now exit the PS3/Vita and wait a couple of hours, if not a day.

3) Open your browser, go to the PlayStation Store website and use PSDLE.

4) Generate the list with all possible columns enabled (baseGame, date, dateUnix, icons, id, etc.)

5) Now, please tell me if the downloaded content from "1)" is at the top of the list, with the date set to the day you created the list on PSDLE, the Icon as "Page undefined", with "PS_PLUS_REQUIRED" for "platform" and "platformUsable" and most columns blank and with index/indexRaw/indexValid in low digits and in reverse order.

That's it, and thanks in advance.

17 minutes ago, Fiercethetear said:

Long shot but do you have the e-mail confirmation of your purchase? 

He doesn't need an email. He can request the full account info, including the Transaction History from "Account Management (or Settings, i don't remember) -> Privacy settings" on the PlayStation website.

After a couple of days, he should receive another email confirming that the download is ready. If not, use this link (it's the same for everyone): https://id.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/id/management_ca/?entry=dl_personal_info (again, use this link only after a couple of days after making the request to download all account info and if you didn't receive the confirmation)

For Europeans there's also another method but it takes a LOT more time, but the resulting file is a lot more detailed... you can make a request for all your account information to the email address: [email protected]

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2023 at 5:25 AM, Lance_87 said:

Bumping because there are no open topics dedicated to PSDLE. I wonder if anyone will ever read what i'm going to write...

I have a request for whoever knows how to use PSDLE:

1) Turn your PS3/Vita on and download ANYTHING from your Download List, even if it's from a week ago, four months ago, a decade ago, it has to be anything, it doesn't matter if it's for PS3, Vita or PSP.

2) Now exit the PS3/Vita and wait a couple of hours, if not a day.

3) Open your browser, go to the PlayStation Store website and use PSDLE.

4) Generate the list with all possible columns enabled (baseGame, date, dateUnix, icons, id, etc.)

5) Now, please tell me if the downloaded content from "1)" is at the top of the list, with the date set to the day you created the list on PSDLE, the Icon as "Page undefined", with "PS_PLUS_REQUIRED" for "platform" and "platformUsable" and most columns blank and with index/indexRaw/indexValid in low digits and in reverse order.

That's it, and thanks in advance.

I'm not very familiar with PSDLE, but I used it today and experienced this exact issue. I downloaded a huge portion of my Vita library recently for the purpose of copying everything to USB storage, and I can see all those items the way you described, marked with the current date, in the order I downloaded them. It seems to date back at least... 3 months or so. I don't know the exact timing, just that stuff I installed in March is normal, while from mid-July and onward the problem manifests. It's hard to determine my exact download activity between April and June.

Also, pretty much all content items I obtained and downloaded upon purchasing aren't affected. 

I'll check it regularly to see if anything changes over time.