What to buy for my Vita?

lumphy101

I don't feel like looking at your list right now so I'm just gonna name some Vita games that I think are good or at least decent and hope that you don't already own them all. 

Persona 4 Golden
Virtue's Last Reward (This is a point and click visual novel type thing)
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Same as VLR)
Dokuro
SFxTekken- If you like fighting games I guess.
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
The Walking Dead
Dragon's Crown

These are just ones that I enjoyed more or less. I apologize if I wasn't any help. 

• Like 1

I've got gravity rush, great game. I'll be interested in borderlands 2. I've got a free weekend home alone and I'll be sure to pick some of these up. Does anyone know if gravity rush dlc is worth it?

DLCs add a bit of story describing what Kat was doing throughout the main storyline and also new challenges but overall... I must say that DLCs are only for 100% trophy collection, unless you are really into costumes.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the additional stories but I'm pretty sure not everyone can agree with me.

But personally, I would recommend buying them =)

I have also enjoyed Plants vrs Zombies.  Again.  My third time I've paid for this game, I must enjoy it.

Uncharted GA is good.  The first Uncharted game I've played, so no idea how it compares to the console experience.

Hotline Miami is really good.

What sort of thing are you into?  

I'd like to try and start more with rpgs. I don't play them much because of the grind but with a handheld its much more bearable. Does anyone want to play lbp with me on the vita? Bought it a while ago and I have yet to beat it. Also, I do have uncharted, which was great. Thanks for the suggestions.

Demon Gaze (releases April 22nd)

Dragon Fantasy Book 1 (you can get 1 and 2 as a bundle)

Dragon Fantasy Book 2

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster

Persona 4 Golden

Soul Sacrifice

This is a very good list of games.

I'll add Velocity Ultra, Flying Hamster HD, and if you have the patience (or haven't played the millions of other versions)....Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

1st of all, get PS+ if you don't have. Gravity Rush, Uncharted and Wipeout are all great games and the alternating games of the igc is good too

Persona 4 Golden

Rayman Legends

Muramasa Rebirth

Dragon's Crown

Hotline Miami

Guacamelee!

Metal Gear Solid HD collection

It uses pretty much everything the vita is capable of. It's short, but sweet, and never gets repetetive. You are always doing new things and its a blast to play. The gameplay is incredibly fun and it takes advantage of all of the vita's features. It really is a game which is only possible on the vita

• Like 1

It uses pretty much everything the vita is capable of. It's short, but sweet, and never gets repetetive. You are always doing new things and its a blast to play. The gameplay is incredibly fun and it takes advantage of all of the vita's features. It really is a game which is only possible on the vita

Cool, i'll definitely make it my next purchase in that case