Ps Plus  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Rate August 2023's PS+ Extra/Premium lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• Dreams
    • Sea Of Stars
    • Moving Out 2
    • Lawn Mowing Simulator: Landmark Edition
    • Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
    • Lost Judgment
    • Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed
    • Two Point Hospital: Jumbo Edition
    • Source of Madness
    • Cursed to Golf
    • PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night
    • Transylvania: Scary-Tale Adventures
    • Midnight Fight Express
    • Spellforce III Reforced
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• MediEvil: Resurrection
    • Ape Escape: On the Loose
    • Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice

Wow, really good month for me. I'm planning on playing: Moving out 2, Sea of stars, cursed to golf, Destroy all humans 2 (after the first one), Midnight fight express and lost Judgment 

Plus im already playing through dreams rn and even tho some of the trophies make me wanna gouge my eyes out, I really enjoyed the story mode 

Question, if I already own the game. Bought it from the store. No free claim. And accidentally claimed it from PS+ Extra or premium forget what it was. Does it over write my license for the game since I actually bought when they leave PS+. Or I won’t get affected. it was by accident, now when any games comes with PS+ if I already own it. I don’t claim it. 

Thanks 

9 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

No.

awkward-side-eye.gif

Ok, Groucho, I get it.
What LastMinuteSavior said, pretty much. I was hoping for more PS1 goodness, but yeah. I actually, wonder if we could get some PS3 games that didn't have trophy lists suddenly rereleased with trophy lists. Didn't even think of that until now.

From the cursory glance I just had at some of these games on YouTube, Source of Madness looks like something I'd play, but that's really it. Not disappointed, though, because I've extracted quite a bit of value from my Extra tier upgrade thus far. Rogue Legacy 2 alone made it worthwhile, honestly.

On 8/9/2023 at 0:22 PM, GUDGER666 said:

I have no interest in any of that. It's pretty much all indie games and 2 DLCs. Plus Dreams we got last week. Premium just continues to be garbage. 

Ngl, you sound like one of those that's never satisfied with any month. 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2023 at 6:14 PM, ZEE11W said:

Question, if I already own the game. Bought it from the store. No free claim. And accidentally claimed it from PS+ Extra or premium forget what it was. Does it over write my license for the game since I actually bought when they leave PS+. Or I won’t get affected. it was by accident, now when any games comes with PS+ if I already own it. I don’t claim it. 

Thanks 

You can't claim a game from Plus you already bought. So either you bought it with another account, or the Plus version is a separate version* from the one you bought. In both cases, you do keep the original.

* Sometimes Sony makes functionally identical but separate versions.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Major_DarkMellow said:

When are these available to download? Ive noticed that Moving Out 2 is already on there (UK 9am) but nothing else that I can see

I have seen Ape Escape P, Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice and some others.

Just checked (UK) and the games are up. Downloading Midnight Fight Express as we speak.

Weirdly, if ordered by the "Recently added to PS Plus" setting, a bunch of older PS1 games are in this current batch - at least on my end. Inbetween Pursuit Force EJ and Moving Out 2 is 2 Ridge Racers, Mr Diller and Tekken 2. Thought it might be updated trophy support but nothing looks to have changed.

It's no problem either way - just found it odd.

1 hour ago, JoniP said:

You can't claim a game from Plus you already bought. So either you bought it with another account, or the Plus version is a separate version* from the one you bought. In both cases, you do keep the original.

* Sometimes Sony makes functionally identical but separate versions.

We've actually had several reports of people who did exactly that, and it overwrote their previous licenses of the game, making their only available license of a game subject to removal from the collection and the 14 days offline time limit.