Allenbird's Quest for Every Platinum

allenbird

Haha well he is right. EA keeps closing servers along with the online part of games going flat. I say it is more of a quest for every platinum possible. So if it is not possible, then I am not trying to get it...lol

I do try to play every game I can though and there are a couple games where I got stuck in between me playing it and them shutting down servers so those are ones i will not be able to obtain. I do not hack.

Haha well he is right. EA keeps closing servers along with the online part of games going flat. I say it is more of a quest for every platinum possible. So if it is not possible, then I am not trying to get it...lol

I do try to play every game I can though and there are a couple games where I got stuck in between me playing it and them shutting down servers so those are ones i will not be able to obtain. I do not hack.

Are you going to try to finish Mortal Kombat vs DC? I don't think I ever will 

I have never actually played Prototype 2 or GTA V, though my brother has the Prototype 2 plat and I have the orginal, it is a good suggestion. If I were to do it, GTA V would have to be later on as I don't want to spend alot of time on a new game before I get plat #200. That's why I picked a game I was closer to finishing.

I get to play roughly 36 hours a week.

Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on whats going on.

Going by a figure of 52 weeks in a year that's 1872 hours per year I game.

Now seeing how I have been getting trophies since late 2008 to early 2009 that means I have been collecting trophies for the past 5 years.

That means that on my current collection of 10,406 trophies that I have spent roughly 9360 hours accumulating them.

That is 1.1 hours per trophy!!

Going by that estimate, I have spent 390 straight days collecting trophies.

I hope that answers your question.

Edited by allenbird

puttin it nicely- theres alot of awful games in there... i.e disney games, family games, quiz games and cabela fishin games :S kudos on the COD games tho...

Puttin it nicely.  You're an idiot.  Read the title of the thread.  Family games are fun and some Disney games are actually OK.  You obviously didn't look at the entire collection  :S

• Like 1

fully checked it out... theres some decent games there like cod, battlefield, ff, ME, dead space, uncharted etc but the vast majority are kiddies games, each to their own though... what i typed wasnt meant as an insult either so there isnt any need to get sensitive over my post which doesnt concern you anyway...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

Puttin it nicely.  You're an idiot.  Read the title of the thread.  Family games are fun and some Disney games are actually OK.  You obviously didn't look at the entire collection  :S

And that is why I put him on my ignore list. I guess that doesn't count when people quote him though :P. He considers his lego plats and toy story 3 plat good plats but other disney/family plats bad plats.

Mainly he is a troll and everyone should just ignore him :)

• Like 1

Well thank you for all of the responses. I know alot of people don't like some of the games I have on my profile. I am not here to change anyone's opinion of what games they should like or play, or what is considered cool or not. I am not trying to be a trend setter of any kind.

I enjoy playing games, some of them are easy, some of them are more difficult. Regardless, I do appreciate you guys coming here and expressing your opinions. It is good to see that people are passionate about the games they play.

• Like 3