Cheat Code

GMVehox

16 minutes ago, da_Heino said:

Speaking of patches, version 1.01 just dropped some hours ago. Did it change anything?

Just tried it and still works. They'll probably patch it at some point like they did with both Twisted Metals 

Edited by GANG_GREEN28
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Is there any way of preventing the update to your console?

Disconnect your system from the internet.

Could probably use the version downgrade trick as well if you're playing on a PS4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zulqarmessi said:

How do you get 4 carnival token ???

By playing carnival games 

Or non carnival mini games ???

Plus how many challenges needed to complete 

??????????

1. You get carnival tokens completing all the challenges for single game. Each game, besides 1, has 9 challenges you need to complete to get 1 token. So 4 games times 9 challenges (or 8 for a single one) is 36 or 35 challenges played.

2. Yes, you get tokens from carnival games.

3. No, you can't get carnival tokens anywhere else.

4. You need to complete in total, 40 challenges or 39 if you choose to get the token for Weapon Mastery carnival game.

The easiest and shortest ones I did was, Pit o' Death, Guardian o' the Bell, Arrow o' Fate, and Weapon Master. Also, two games are not within the carnival area but inside the Gallowmere Plains area. Find two farmers next to each other.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

1. You get carnival tokens completing all the challenges for single game. Each game, besides 1, has 9 challenges you need to complete to get 1 token. So 4 games times 9 challenges (or 8 for a single one) is 36 or 35 challenges played.

2. Yes, you get tokens from carnival games.

3. No, you can't get carnival tokens anywhere else.

4. You need to complete in total, 40 challenges or 39 if you choose to get the token for Weapon Mastery carnival game.

The easiest and shortest ones I did was, Pit o' Death, Guardian o' the Bell, Arrow o' Fate, and Weapon Master. Also, two games are not within the carnival area but inside the Gallowmere Plains area. Find two farmers next to each other.

Thanks man ?

2 hours ago, TyrannosaurusNes said:

How to unluck dan the mericiful? U have to kill the last enemy to unlock the door right?

Yes don't kill anyone except the boilers standing in front of final door and you will get the trophy.

1 hour ago, TrophyHuntLady said:

How do you get the option "Gain All Weapons" to stay on Yes? Mine just stays on No and even if I move it it just ends up going back.

Plus, how do I change weapons on a level? 

Yeah thats normal, it will always stays at NO.

Just backout 'exit with changes'

Press left side touchpad button, you will see all the weapons unlocked.

Wodens Brand the final sword is one hit wonder.

But you have to switch to club to break walls and stones only.

6 minutes ago, RT_THE_KING_05 said:

How do I get the Dan the Dragon and Dan the Famished trophies?

Story related once you reached the Dragon Island.

Edited by zulqarmessi

On 8/15/2023 at 7:49 AM, dene321 said:

There is something up with the framerate/stutter on this version as well especially when a few characters/monsters are on display.

Worst PSP port I've played so far

If you are still having issues after the 1.01 patch, you might be able to report it here and get it fixed here.

Someone is collecting data here and passing them along to the correct channels here.

You can get the trophies with the cheats enabled. But I deactivated the invincibility for the welcome to the sleeping village level, just to know where I get hit and run for the exit

The weapon master minigame would be awful without the cheat. Unless you expend some time learning and taking it slowly. I really hate the cannon mini game can't get magic standar do I need that or just pass the level with golden?

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up