This game deserves a remastered version for PS5

TarkanTurkoglu

Super satisfying environment

Cool gun battle

Pagan Min's amazing performance

Far Cry 4 was released in 2014 and the technology has advanced significantly since then.

A remastered version could take advantage of the PS5's powerful hardware to deliver improved graphics, better lighting, and more detailed environments

Overall, a remastered version of Far Cry 4 for PS5 could provide an opportunity for Ubi to breathe new life into the game and offer an enhanced experience for both new and returning players

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Shit. You can't get the plat anymore?

That's what I get for procrastinating.

But getting back to OP, Pagan Min is awesome.

The MP is knackered beyond belief now, thanks to Ubisoft breaking something on the backend so the game either just crashes when you try to search for a match or it throws you into an Overrun match since that's which is available :(. The co-op and map browser related trophies are still obtainable but every other online mode is effectively offline :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, yusuftahir2 said:

Super satisfying environment

Cool gun battle

Pagan Min's amazing performance

Far Cry 4 was released in 2014 and the technology has advanced significantly since then.

A remastered version could take advantage of the PS5's powerful hardware to deliver improved graphics, better lighting, and more detailed environments

Overall, a remastered version of Far Cry 4 for PS5 could provide an opportunity for Ubi to breathe new life into the game and offer an enhanced experience for both new and returning players

The sad thing is, you wouldn't get any of that. You'd get the same lazy port 3 got.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, FatRabidHamster said:

I agree, Maybe a remastered version will be included in the season pass of the next farcry game?

15 minutes ago, Silocia said:

The sad thing is, you wouldn't get any of that. You'd get the same lazy port 3 got.

This.

knowing Ubisoft they are probably gonna either make a FarCry 4 "Classic Edition" for the next game's season pass or a 60fps patch like they did with FarCry 5 (not really bothered by the latter btw)

Nah, PS4 games have no reason to be getting remastered yet for only minor (essentially completely negligible) graphical improvements on the PS5. Just seems totally unnecessary to me. 

Technology really hasn't improved that significantly on consoles (yet). 

Edited by mega-tallica
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Laxus-0 said:

Far cry 4 deserves to have a obtainable platinum again.

This it really does deserve just one fix, even if after a year they announce them to go down. I guess at this point I may have to accept the only way I'm ever getting a Far Cry 4 Plat is via a REMASTER, lol.

Edited by TheRetroManiac
  • Like 1