US PSN Flash Sale

MatCauthon

Back to the Future with 5 trophy lists or 1 platinum?

I don't get it, it sounds like you could find the retail disc for 1 dollar too. Otherwise the comparison is wrong. and btw, why not both? I mean, i have the 5 trophy list and looking for a good deal for the disc but no luck. I don't see the problem because the trophy lists are different, it's not like Sound shapes.

I don't get it, it sounds like you could find the retail disc for 1 dollar too. Otherwise the comparison is wrong. and btw, why not both? I mean, i have the 5 trophy list and looking for a good deal for the disc but no luck. I don't see the problem because the trophy lists are different, it's not like Sound shapes.

Edit...

Oops I got it wrong,  MAcCauthon got the right answer hahaha, my bad.

Im so glad I didnt buy that sam & max series bundle, picking this up for $1 is a steal, I might get that Monkey Island bundle aswell, looks easy enough, im also thinking about Jurassic Park but from what I hear, is it really that horrible? surely it cant be that bad right?

In any casd, geting 15 trophy lists for $3 is one hella a bargain, hope they do something similar with actually full priced games aswell, ahem Persona 4 Golden or Atelier Meruru Plus please. :P

For this price I just gotta eat my words about not buying games this month, and go get:

- Tales of Monkey Island (played like the first ep on Mac but never just got around buying the rest)

- Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

- Back to the Future (played the first ep free from PSN and it's pretty good, sadly no plat on this version)

- Jurassic Park (doesn't look that great, but it's TTG production and for the price I doubt can go that wrong)

Just bought Sam & Max(always wanted to play this game for years, but waited for a price drop; now I got the bundle for $1)
World Gone Sour(Fuck it, it's based on the candy..lol)
Tokyo Jungle(see people like this game, so why not)
Tales of Monkey Island(another Bundle for a $1)
All for under 4$

Plants Vs. Zombies
Sam & Max

May get Jurassic Park  :lol: 

Out of topic: But I like your avatar...IDK why, It just came to mind..lol

• Like 1

Do you guys know when or if the currently easter sale from European psn comes to US?

It won't, US and EU have different sales. US has a flash sale while EU has a traditional type of sale sale. That's how it's been for awhile now

• Like 1

For those not sure about Jurassic Park, I'll give you a short rundown: the game is composed of two gameplay stiles: regular adventure game (like Sam & Max, Back to the Future or The Walking Dead) and Quick Time Events.  And that's the real problem with the game.  It's mostly QTEs, that's the majority of the gameplay.  Something that's regularly a short minigame that very few people like in other games is the meat of this one.

If you don't mind QTEs, then get the game.  The story is great, easily surpassing in quality the second and third film, and most people consider it the fourth movie.

I already have most of the games in this sale, though.  Though I've never played the Spyro games, are they any good?