PS+ member will get Stick it to The Man on PS4 for free in May

gaoshouye

Interesting... never heard of that game before now, but I've loved every single one of the PS4 indies I've gotten with PS+ so far (Contrast, Resogun, Outlast, Dead Nation, Mercenary Kings), so keen to give it a shot! :D

This game already available on last-gen and this is the review of IGN:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13/stick-it-to-the-man-review

• Like 1

More crap :(

I guess it can be considered this to some extent, but remember you are technically getting this free on playstations premium progrram, I wouldnt say its a bad deal considering the free games you get in addition to this on ps3 and vita.

I guess it can be considered this to some extent, but remember you are technically getting this free on playstations premium progrram, I wouldnt say its a bad deal considering the free games you get in addition to this on ps3 and vita.

They're not free, I pay €50 a year.

They're not free, I pay €50 a year.

You pay €50 a year for online play on the PS4, cloud storage and further discounts on games that are already on sale. The games are giveaways, and even if you were paying €50 a year just for them, at 5 games per month that would amount to €0,83 per game. If it's a bad month for you, it's a bad month for you. Complaining about the service as a whole because of it only makes you sound entitled to be honest -- even if you don't mean to.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 3

You pay €50 a year for online play on the PS4, cloud storage and further discounts on games that are already on sale. The games are giveaways, and even if you were paying €50 a year just for them, at 5 games per month that would amount to €0,83 per game. If it's a bad month for you, it's a bad month for you. Complaining about the service as a whole because of it only makes you sound entitled to be honest -- even if you don't mean to.

I was paying €50 a year since 2011 before it even offered Cloud Storage or Online Multiplayer. The last 3 consecutive months have been downhill quality wise.

I'm not complaining about the service, i'm just disappointed with the lack of quality games recently, especially on Vita & PS4.

I was paying €50 a year since 2011 before it even offered Cloud Storage or Online Multiplayer. The last 3 consecutive months have been downhill quality wise.

I'm not complaining about the service, i'm just disappointed with the lack of quality games recently, especially on Vita & PS4.

There was a time before Could Storage!? :jaymon: (Only joined + last year)

What I'm not a fan of is the games put on IGC with over-priced DLC. KoA and NFS come to mind.

Still though, PS+ offers a lot of easy platinums, and a lot of great games, and you make your €50 back long before the year ends.

:hmm: I've never heard of Stick it to the man... Hope you guys enjoy :)

Anxious to see our PS+ update :unsure:

Ok, granted, you were not complaining about the service as whole. And I guess I get the disappointment if Puppeteer/Muramasa/Stick It to the Man are not your thing -- but they are not crap or shovelware you see. The same way Bioshock Infinite or Hotline Miami last month weren't. As for the PS4, yeah, but can we realistically expect the same level of freebies for a system that's not even six months old?

Edited by fabmorais_2011

I agree with you on the PS4 and Vita games, they just seem not as good as ps3 ones

I only have a ps3 so this latest months have been great for me imo (Borderlands 2, DmC, Bioshock Infinite, Metro, Payday 2, Puppeteer, Tomb Raider, imo this are excellent games!)

• Like 1

Why? becasue Sony give you indie games? there are indie games that sucks, but that's goes as well for AAA games, if the game is good, why is it matter if that's an indie game or AAA game? 

i'm very happy with Puppeteer ^^

Edited by Gate_Guard

Ok, granted, you were not complaining about the service as whole. And I guess I get the disappointment if Puppeteer/Muramasa/Stick It to the Man are not your thing -- but they are not crap or shovelware you see. The same way Bioshock Infinite or Hotline Miami last month weren't. As for the PS4, yeah, but can we realistically expect the same level of freebies for a system that's not even six months old?

I didn't say Bioshock Infinite was, that was part of the February update for EU Plus which was a very good month in my opinion. I said "last 3 months" referring to March, April & May.

I'm not expecting expensive AAA games for PS4, i'm just hoping for smaller games that aren't terrible, like Strider, SteamWorld Dig or even Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone.

I´m kinda unhappy with Stick it to the Man, since in the end, you just get the same game again for ps4 instead of ps3/Vita, just a month later. They should have made it a free upgrade for all who already got the game before but not as a "new game", i mean will we soon see a month were we get a game where it counts as 1ps4, 1ps3, 1Vita even though it´s the same game?? 

Muramasa Rebirth...i bought it recently as it had a price drop, i can´t remember if it was december/january/february, so i can´t be too mad about it. But it seems that a lot of games are going to PS+ after being on sale a short while before...i remember one time where they warned you about that, i hope they will continue to do so in the future.

BTW: Any news on the IGC for the Vita? I think they didn´t update that for far more than the promised 1 year.