Sol Cresta is shovelware compared to this game.

CelestialRequiem

I think this is inspired by the “Thunder Force” series. I’m so happy I stay in my lane when it comes to what I play. I only play what I like and this looks like a steaming pile of crap. I’m sure it is a masterpiece, but it is not for me.

@CelestialRequiem It isn’t uncommon to find people with more internal storage in their gaming consoles than their brains. 😂

Edited by VoidVictorious
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

I wonder if anyone will give this a proper attempt 🤔

I looked at some gameplay and I honestly love the artstyle already, and the game itself looks awesome. Also not as pricy as the other known hard shmups, so I might get it in the future out of sheer curiosity 😁

Agreed fr fr 

Sucks that it's more than double the price on the PS store compared to Steam, had my eye on this one for ages. Massive delays for the console release due to their legal issues I'd say....

Hard modern shmups on console are a rarity these days though, might bite the bullet on the weekend. 

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, ruexnimbus said:

I want that plat and I'm coming for it haha. The game looks really cool. Reminds me of Bio-Hazard Battle on Genesis.

Of course Sol Cresta looks cool, too.

I'd wait for the devs to patch the game, the "unlock all bullet colours/filters" trophies are currently bugged. Or at least, they haven't popped for me despite me meeting the requirements (99% sure).

Once they get patched I'm going back to this myself, managed to convince someone on PC to start this and they've been making solid progress, so I know who to ask for tips 🙃

Edited by PunisherXD
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...