MW3: Slaughterhouse "Kill 50,000 total Enemies in MWZ" Farming Method Removed on Nov 17 Update

I'm only on 14k kills at the moment but grinding out the camo to cut down on the monotomy. 

Most I've managed in a game is 1.6k, worried about the season reset. There's zero chance I'm hitting 50k beforehand so hoping it was a genuine bug last time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, it’s finally over, popped mid match after 51600 ish logged kills. I mainly did outlast or mission act 1 ending with heli pad and turret, also use bone for dog a fair number of times. I think my 1600 over can only be explained as possibly the dog + streak kills with instant kill skull, so I would probably suggest turrets absolutely fine but maybe stay away from dog and skull (and nuke obviously). 

So no season reset, had 18k going into season 2 which has made me v happy, sorry for those bugged with season 0-1 ;-(.

I used tombstone to build up some reserve items which def sped up jumping straight to act 1 final mission. Just beeline for objectives and gets as much time on the heli pad. Best place to get consistent zombies direction was roof opposite turret side, hide in corner and they always jump up ladder turret points to. So much ammo dropped other than going to refresh turret you could stay there for 34 mins no issue until exfil.

For those on the grind still, good luck!

• Like 2

Mine popped at 52 025 kills. I had somewhere 14k kills after I did all other trophies and before stats reset but I didn’t even open game when I read about it and waited till couple of weeks. Then I practically only did act 1 mission with turret and nothing else and got the trophy. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is the in game stats counter for MWZ broken? Or does it take a while to update or something? I was doing the Act II mission where you have to heal 20 times and I was doing it solo so figured I would grind some kills while taking damage and then healing to get the mission done.

Got the mission done no problem and went to exfil. On the results screen my kills were 1600+ but on the stats screen my total count went from around 8500 to 8700 so only went up around 200.

I was using grenade launcher and SMG for kills. No brain rot or dogs etc. Any idea what happened or are the stats just taking a while to update my results from my latest game?

Edit: Not long after this post it updated to the correct count so it appears as though there is a bit of a delay there.

Edited by PeachyJacobs
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...