The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

6 hours ago, MoreFuego said:

@Copanele hey for Dead by Daylight,

im on the ps4 version. Do I have to fully complete both 1/2 and 2/2, or do I have to complete 1/2 only for it count?

Hey hey, sorry for the late answer.

For the PS4 version, you will have to complete both 1/2 and 2/2, just so it will be fair and 1:1 with the PS5 version.

If you want to complete only 1/2, I will give the 1 point per list, but it won't count for the Hall of Fame unfortunately.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Haven't updated in nearly 4 months now due to moving house and upping my work hours to 50 a week, so I'll quickly throw in the 3 games I've finished which will round out Tier 1 for me.

The Finals

Fun: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

This took me around 275 hours which is my longest monotonous grind since Fortnite. I played mostly with a dedicated group of 3 and at first it was great, but after 50-100 hours it got old quite quickly. By the end none of us could stand the game and just wanted it done. Happy to never launch it again. Gave it a 7 for fun as that's a combination of the game and the list. The game was a 9/10 at first, but the last two thirds of the list made it a deteriorating 5/10 200 hour slog.

F1 Race Stars

Fun: 7/10

Difficulty: 4/10

Great game. I've always loved kart games and this filled that need. Always planned to do this, but after a shutdown scare (that didn't happen) I thought I should jump on it. Not much to say. Just another kart game that I grinded time trial leaderboards on for way longer than I should've. My pointless competitiveness got the better of me yet again.

Paladins

Fun: 2/10

Difficulty:2/10

I've played Overwatch for close to 4k hours and thought I'd enjoy this at least a little bit, but it's easy to see why this had no hope against OW. Some abilities just make no sense, some seem pointless, some have the exact same ability as other characters, and most abilities are just boring and are on either end of the dogwater-to-god tier spectrum. Maybe that's harsh, but the game feels horrible considering lately I expect more from even OW when I play that.

The entire list can be done against bots. Worst part is trying to be last alive in the match, but I was eventually able to get my team to die and then go in for a team wipe with the help of a friend that I grinded matches with. Very easy for the plat rarity, just a grind for the levels.

Tier 1:

Warface 0.65/0.55%

The Crew 0.98% 

The Finals 0.30% 

F1 Race Stars 4.06%/1.32% 

Paladins 1.90% 

Congrats dude! What’s next on your game agenda? Seems like you play a lot of online games 😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Congrats dude! What’s next on your game agenda? Seems like you play a lot of online games 😂

Thanks! Yeah, way too many online games.

Fallout 4, shelter, destiny 2 and XDefiant are my current, but in terms of UR.. maybe Trackmania. Or I'll stack the other Tom Clancy's with XDef which have a few UR. I have some of those lists 1 off waiting for me to 100%. Though, with my gaming adhd, who knows what the next will be 😂

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Thanks! Yeah, way too many online games.

Fallout 4, shelter, destiny 2 and XDefiant are my current, but in terms of UR.. maybe Trackmania. Or I'll stack the other Tom Clancy's with XDef which have a few UR. I have some of those lists 1 off waiting for me to 100%. Though, with my gaming adhd, who knows what the next will be 😂

I feel you man, I feel like I'm always switching up my game ideas constantly for no reason lmao. All depends on what I'm feeling at the time. My current plans are.... a work in progress. Let me know if you need any boosting partners for a game, always looking to up my UR count and chill with people :D.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 1:23 AM, Kishnabe said:

Joining again this year:

Tier 1 

1. Titan Souls (1.99%) 1% 

2. Tennis World Tour 2 (0.56%) 88%-->100% February 16th 2024

3. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (4.05%) 97% 

4. Rogue Lords( 4.96%) 0% 

5. Raining Coins (4.05%) 43% 

Swapping Smoots World Tennis Cup with FFXIV. 

• Like 1

@Copanele Since I don't see mention of it in the OP, is there any policy for games that have been out for over a month, but have only recently become completable due to previously glitched trophies? I feel like I remember the policy being one month out from the date that the glitched trophy was achievable, but I wanna make sure since I didn't see it listed. Asking due to this game, which became achievable on May 7th after being impossible for a solid year and a half.

53 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

@Copanele Since I don't see mention of it in the OP, is there any policy for games that have been out for over a month, but have only recently become completable due to previously glitched trophies? I feel like I remember the policy being one month out from the date that the glitched trophy was achievable, but I wanna make sure since I didn't see it listed. Asking due to this game, which became achievable on May 7th after being impossible for a solid year and a half.

I will actually allow it. Since there's very few games in that situation where devs actually work towards fixing the trophies, it counts if the game itself has been out for over a month.

Consider it as a "congrats" for having that trophy achievable :lol: 

1 hour ago, Walt the Dog said:

Not sure exactly how far the statute of limitations goes on this, especially with me only posting about this particular version completion after it crossed the rarity line, but it can't hurt to ask. Best case scenario, I get the extra point; worst case scenario, I get told no and maybe someone chides me for doing shit like this instead of finding stabler URs. :lol:

Nah as long as you have the visual proof, it's fine by me :lol: It would have been difficult without the screenshot, but with that it's all good.

• Like 2

Hi, I'd like to participate in this event! This is a good push for me to finish some backlog and some tougher games. I have a question though. I've already platinumed/completed a few games with ultra rare trophies earlier this year (Mamorukun Curse, The Legend of Legacy HD Remastered (PS5), Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3), and SoulCalibur V). The trophies are still ultra rare right now. Am I allowed to include these on my list, or should my list only contain games that I haven't completed when I signed up?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, D_D_K_1_2_3 said:

Hi, I'd like to participate in this event! This is a good push for me to finish some backlog and some tougher games. I have a question though. I've already platinumed/completed a few games with ultra rare trophies earlier this year (Mamorukun Curse, The Legend of Legacy HD Remastered (PS5), Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3), and SoulCalibur V). The trophies are still ultra rare right now. Am I allowed to include these on my list, or should my list only contain games that I haven't completed when I signed up?

Hey hey, welcome!

Unfortunately the games prior to joining the event do not count. Only what you complete from this moment onwards :D according to the rule in the main page:

Any UR game completed from the moment of registering is eligible. This includes trophies that become ultra rare, as long as you achieved them after you registered.

• Like 2