The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

Got a question:

Β 

Fallout 76 got a DLC update with 3 new trophies on the 26th of March, and they are still ultra rare (though prolly not for long.) Does that count for the "new games if they're over one month" rule @CopaneleΒ ? It's kind of a weird DLC, because they added the trophies to a pre-existing DLC set.

1 minute ago, zaxonzaxon said:

Got a question:

Β 

Fallout 76 got a DLC update with 3 new trophies on the 26th of March, and they are still ultra rare (though prolly not for long.) Does that count for the "new games if they're over one month" rule @CopaneleΒ ? It's kind of a weird DLC, because they added the trophies to a pre-existing DLC set.

Yep. Any unearned UR trophy that is over 1 month old counts towards the completion

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VersusCA said:

Β 

Congrats on a fantastic plat! The Unlimited grind was actually way easier when the game first came out, which is not often the case! There was an option where you could player lock to one specific person on your team and just idle while the game played. I'm not bad at the game but I definitely appreciated not having to sweat (or boost) that much in the online. They patched it in season 2 so that if you idled while player-locked the game would end and you would get 0 points. The best part was that level 40 and unlimited would then auto-pop for the PS5 stack. Any plans to do 2k24 now that it is on PS+ Extra?

Β 

Two more for the Ultra Rare pile for me with Greg Hastings Paintball 2 and Caravan Stories. Not too much to say about either right now.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I tried player locking method in Season 7 Unlimited, and it didn’t work so I postponed that grind for a long time lol since the games can take up to 30 minutes, and you get 250 points per win and 150 points per loss. Not to mention, current Unlimited player pools are full of try-hards, or Dark Matter squads with OP/cheesy cards.

Β 

For 2K24, I plan to get it’s platinum next as my third Tier 1 game. Fortunately 2K made Holo cards more accessible with the Holo pack exchange event so I’m done with the MyTEAM mode as of speaking. Have to grind MyCAREER mode only, especially Virtual Team quest lines and 1,000,000 fans, and that should be it for the platinum for 2K24.

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

The best fighting game since Battle Fantasia πŸ˜‚

Glad that the SNK second controller cheese works. I would hate to have to seriously struggle with that game, when I attempt it...

Β 

Lol definitely, sadly the second controller cheese doesn't work.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thedah said:

Β 

Lol definitely, sadly the second controller cheese doesn't work.

Yeah I am blind now I saw that you CAN'T scum it.Β Damnit! My brain autocompleted it with "you definitely can"

• Like 2