The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2024

3 hours ago, VersusCA said:

I'll also take the points for Rollerdrome. A couple other people declared this when it was still a UR so I'll join in the fun. I really liked this game and it was very short which I'm a big fan of. Definitely a PS+ title worth doing!

Heyo ! I can't check right now, but did you declare the game when it was UR, or got the platinum when it was UR? 

If yes, I will give the points 😁

I will update the main page at the end of the day, for everyone else

• Like 1

12 hours ago, postofficebuddy said:

Tier 

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, 2.42%) - 100%

2. Disco Elysium (PS5, 1.7%) - 0% Most wanted! 

3. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4, 0.7%) - 98% 

4. Jump Force (PS4, 2.72%) - 34% 

5. N++ (PS4, 1.95%) - 100% Most wanted complete!

First update in ages. N++ finally complete. Despite picking it up at launch and being a big fan of the original browser game this one just didn’t do it for me. A lot of the harder levels are just obnoxious. Also shockingly I managed first place in the final episode. 

Wow I was sweating a lot watching this replay, but 4.08 in particular was crazy. Good for you. World record on a really brutal episode, congrats.

Edited by Platinum_Vice
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Galecove said:

@Copanele Hello I was curious if I could add ff14 to my list Here's the link to trophies here Plat is 4.05% . I want to auto pop the rest of the trophies here is my pc character here :) . Curious if that would be acceptable or not is all. 

Heyo! Yep autopop is permitted, however I cannot give you the full points for the Most Wanted list :D you will only get 1 point.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 10:18 PM, Galecove said:

Damn thanks for the quick reply I'll think it over and see what I want to do then xD . One more quick question I already bought the story skip and level skip but I'm still time gated by the leves but would I still get the full credit?

Question can be ignored I made my decision :)

Haha sorry now I got a super late reply!

So the way it works for me, if you autopopped trophies because you already unlocked them on another version, I can't give you the points.

BUT if you bought a "level skip" which I don't really know what it means but it sounds like an in-game mechanic, then it would be ok for me.

Basically, if you get all the trophies in the scope of that game alone, regardless of what skips you use (see X-Com 2), it's fine by me :D 

16 minutes ago, Thedah said:

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT finally done. that was a hell of a grind. Took 200 hours in total between the Free Edition and this. Felt way longer than 200 hours though since it's such a monotonous grind.

Congrats for that one! I did hear it's a stupid grind, not sure if I should attempt it myself.

However...I eyed Fight of Gods on your list 😆 can't wait to see your opinion on THAT one

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Congrats for that one! I did hear it's a stupid grind, not sure if I should attempt it myself.

However...I eyed Fight of Gods on your list 😆 can't wait to see your opinion on THAT one

The premise for this game is so over the top I just had to buy it when it was on sale. 😂 I was sold as soon as I saw Jesus going ham 

Game looks janky as well but I'm sure the spectacle of it will keep me entertained. 

Edited by Thedah
  • Haha 1

youre wrong

13 minutes ago, enzo0864_ said:

download_1.png?ex=662faacb&is=662e594b&hm=d7568583fa0bb880db3dccf302ac8735f0631423dd224762562bc71ad129a18c&=

image.png?ex=662f9fbc&is=662e4e3c&hm=5e27872d10149e7889708aef7ede01e919d07b409adabadc411b257d5c6650f2&=

Anyways, here's the recipe for brownies. 

Ingredients

• Butter (½ cup)
  • 2 eggs
  • Sugar (one cup)
  • Cocoa powder (⅓ cup)
  • Vanilla extract (2 tablespoon)
  • Flour (½ cup)

How to make it

• 1. Preheat: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
  • 2. Start mixing: Start your brownies by mixing sugar and butter in a bowl. Once they are fully mixed, add your egg. Then add the flour, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract.
  • 3. Bake: Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Take them out and let them cool for one minute and they are ready!

Time total: 18 minutes

youre wrong, this takes longer than 18 minutes