[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

13 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

And Tekken 8 on white... The main reason why I didn't wait with an update until I've finished another game I'm currently avoiding due to it being boring. I still don't care about Tekken's story itself or its single player modes in general, but it actually was fun to watch. I fully expected to skip it but I had a blast, with the music, animation and the absurdity of it all.  

I've marked you down as hitting appreciator.... but I think Tekken 8 in white is a bridge too far.

Blue or Grey for that one I think - maybe Pink at a push.

13 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I've marked you down as hitting appreciator.... but I think Tekken 8 in white is a bridge too far.

Blue or Grey for that one I think - maybe Pink at a push.

Yeah, I'm gonna switch some colors around with my next update. I'll probably move Tekken to grey and Quake to black, or Graveyard Keeper to brown and Tekken to blue, both seem to be more fitting. Thanks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna switch some colors around with my next update. I'll probably move Tekken to grey and Quake to black, or Graveyard Keeper to brown and Tekken to blue, both seem to be more fitting. Thanks. 

That's the one - I think it's tough to see Graveyard Keeper as anything but blue, as it's a pretty dang blue!

@DrBloodmoney What colours would work with the PS4 version of The Light in the Darkness?

L2cabcc.png

Another game where i waited for a specific day, although this time it was a last minute "Play this on this day" thing.

In case people is not aware, today (the 27th) is Holocaust Memorial Day (At least in the UK) and since this game is about the Holocaust i decided to play it today. Overall it's a good game but could have been better but as a n educational tool it works pretty well in showing the fear of Jews under Nazi occupation and the emotional punch is pretty well done (even though i slightly spoiled it for myself because I like submitting stuff to MobyGames but that's beside the point). The game is free on the PSN Store and it's only about an hour long so i'll highly recommend it you try it even if just for the novelty.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

@DrBloodmoney What colours would work with the PS4 version of The Light in the Darkness?

L2cabcc.png

Another game where i waited for a specific day, although this time it was a last minute "Play this on this day" thing.

In case people is not aware, today (the 27th) is Holocaust Memorial Day (At least in the UK) and since this game is about the Holocaust i decided to play it today. Overall it's a good game but could have been better but as a n educational tool it works pretty well in showing the fear of Jews under Nazi occupation and the emotional punch is pretty well done (even though i slightly spoiled it for myself because I like submitting stuff to MobyGames but that's beside the point). The game is free on the PSN Store and it's only about an hour long so i'll highly recommend it you try it even if just for the novelty.

LightBlue is the first one to jump out at me, but I reckon it could work for Orange too

19 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Hi everyone, 

I've completed Arcade Paradise this week for Pink. Quite a fun game with many references to old arcade games. I enjoyed the gameplay loop and different games and goals needed to complete this. 

Kaleidoscope-13.png

6 hours ago, graphic_violins8 said:

Two more down for Jan in the form of Thomas Was Alone - Grey (text) and Orange for Call of the Sea (character hair).

iq9mljJ.png

My goal is Amneisa Collection  for black and Masquerada Songs and Shadows for Blue (hue surrounding the wording).

Think both these Red entries are a bit tenuous - feels like both would better fit in a green or light green tile

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Think both these Red entries are a bit tenuous - feels like both would better fit in a green or light green tile

I can see the Red being a barely fits kind of thing. However, I’m not sure I see the green in Viewfinder.  I’m gonna switch it over to Blue if that makes sense to you.

2 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

@DrBloodmoney me again with another question, sorry 😅

Does skin color count as tan? Like in the Plague Tale picture for example?

If not I use it as my brown.

Lf8d3a0.png

It does - in this case the faces are big enough on the image, that I think it could work as either Brown or Tan 👍

• Like 1