[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

4 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Grey I think. Maybe Pink at a push, though it'd depend what is int there surrounding it probably

Yeah, I was thinking red or black but grey is good actually. Thanks. 👍

Wasn't there a spreadsheet with a list of games that were "validated" for each color or that couldn't be used in last years thread?

I was quite sure of it, but now I can't find it..

Anyway, I say this because I'm unsure where to place Steins;Gate Elite.. I'm also unsure of GT Sport + Vampire: The Masquerade interchangeability.. and lastly about Honkai: Star Rail, not sure if I can mark it as light blue instead of black, since I know that I can easily get other black ones, but not sure about light blue...

And I can make a quick update on my end (no image, since I'm being lazy..)

L77c837.png Orange - Shenmue II 

Lbcffb2.png Red - Gran Turismo Sport 

L556207.png Maroon - Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York 

Lf6785c.png Blue - Honkai: Star Rail - Star Rail: Volume 2 DLC 

Lb0e2ec.png Black - Honkai: Star Rail 

L5daa3d.png ??? - 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Wasn't there a spreadsheet with a list of games that were "validated" for each color or that couldn't be used in last years thread?

I was quite sure of it, but now I can't find it..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UZtAHZuZYSZP3fkxS0D1Q069yT_lkgG4xND55mFixKs/edit?usp=sharing

It's less "validated" and more "used," so if your eye disagrees with any placements then go with it instead.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UZtAHZuZYSZP3fkxS0D1Q069yT_lkgG4xND55mFixKs/edit?usp=sharing

It's less "validated" and more "used," so if your eye disagrees with any placements then go with it instead.

Thanks!

Ok, but it's still helpful when we don't really know where to put a game without having to constantly asking here for other's opinions.

4 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Yeah, and to add to this. I think a lot of it comes down to your rainbow and what makes sense too.

Like, Sea of Stars is listed as both blue and light blue on the sheet, but that was likely in comparison to what their other blue game was. Furthermore, Lake is listed as blue, light blue, green, and light green. All dependent on what their other games look like on their rainbow.

• Like 3

I have a bad situation. My flash drive with all my platinum trophy data got CORRUPTED. I was only able to save three floors and they were all folders of my last account. I have a backup flash drive... but the stuff on it stopped updating in 2019. :(

I am lucky I posted a copy of my card to my blog, so I can just download it and save it on my hard drive, but that really hurts. I think I have to buy a fresh flash drive and back up everything, because if it was a computer virus that corrupted my flash drive, the flashdrive I copied the folders to might now be infected and end up corrupted as well. *sigh*

Anyways, I just wanted to give this report just in case you were wondering what was going on.