[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge 2024!

Maybe I'm just dense, but how are people adding the game images to the color grid image and keeping the formatting? Like the little white squares in the corners, etc.

Edited by jh7459
Update
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jh7459 said:

Maybe I'm just dense, but how are people adding the game images to the color grid image and keeping the formatting? Like the little white squares in the corners, etc.

Most people have been using this web tool that @pinkrobot_pb made last year, which does that automatically:

https://ps3games.nl/kaleidoscope/

@DrBloodmoney I don't see this linked in the OP this year; not sure if that's on purpose.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Most people have been using this web tool that @pinkrobot_pb made last year, which does that automatically:

https://ps3games.nl/kaleidoscope/

@DrBloodmoney I don't see this linked in the OP this year; not sure if that's on purpose.

I took it out because it wasn’t working… if it’s functional again I’ll add it back in

@DrBloodmoney Sign me up, I've been meaning to join this challenge. Looking forward to getting that badge swag. 

I just beat it before signing up, but I could beat the PS4 version, just wondering what color you all would think Aerial Knights Never Yield would be?

Edited by KunoGuy
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, KunoGuy said:

I just beat it before signing up, but I could beat the PS4 version, just wondering what color you all would think Aerial Knights Never Yield would be?

that’s an odd one, but I’d say Ps5 tile is best for Tan, and could maybe be a Yellow in a push.

The PS4 tile seems more a Light Blue to me though.

Just to be clear though - just in case it isn’t - if that PS5 version was finished after the 1st of January, then it’s eligible, whether you had “signed up” or not!

• Like 2